D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :) - Page 2 Empty Re: PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Post by Revenge Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:46 am

Batman wrote:
Neku Sakuraba wrote:Objection!
RayStormX wrote:It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it. It was not official policy to stop giving items out yet, so not all GMs knew.
With that said, Light didn't do anything wrong. In fact, if everybody could take another look at the chat log, the only wrongdoing here is the fact that you blackmailed GM Light for a rollback!

Don't change the subject.

On topic, Light is proved guilty.

Justice must be served.

I'M BATMAN.

I'M REVENGE,EVERYONE WILL DEFINITELY NEED ME SOONER OR LATER.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :) - Page 2 Empty Re: PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Post by Knives Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:02 pm

I'm Knives. I am an NPC that has nothing to do with this.

OT: It seems like both parties follied. The reporter for wigging out (excessively), and the reportee (if it's even a word) for forgetting about a rule (for a moment).

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:22 am

Knives wrote:I'm Knives. I am an NPC that has nothing to do with this.

OT: It seems like both parties follied. The reporter for wigging out (excessively), and the reportee (if it's even a word) for forgetting about a rule (for a moment).

I'm Batman.

Back to top Go down

JonJon<3

JonJon<3

Post by JonJon<3 Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:24 pm

Batman wrote:
Knives wrote:I'm Knives. I am an NPC that has nothing to do with this.

I'm Batman.

Batman aint got shet on me bro F3

Back to top Go down

Mesofire

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Post by Mesofire Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:54 am

And i'm flaming money.

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Post by Sky Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:35 am

----- wrote:
RayStormX wrote:It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it.

I hate to be an ass but, here's my view on it:

{GM}Light: That sword i gave you last night
JayySaid: u gave her shyt?
{GM}Light: We [dating] bro <3

Now, from my deductions, {GM}Light was (and possibly still) clearly emotionally compromised which directed him to give Sarah the item as you can see the cause, "We [dating] bro <3," and effect, "u gave her shyt."
This was definitely no accident as stated by {GM}Light but in fact purposely committed unlawfully due to his emotional state... Hint: "... i gave you last night, " ergo, he did know that she took it (was received as a gift from {GM}Light). Knowing the rules or not, he still should be familiar and be constantly checking the rules applied for GMs.

Conclusion: He was emotionally incapable of performing proper procedures at the time. He presented her with the item as a gift. He knew she had it. He did nothing to confiscate the item. He had presented false and misleading information on the matter to the administration.

Guilty.
Justice shall be served.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Lol, do you go to law school or something? You took this shit to the next level.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:50 pm

Sky wrote:
----- wrote:
RayStormX wrote:It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it.

Now, from my deductions, {GM}Light was (and possibly still) clearly emotionally compromised which directed him to give Sarah the item as you can see the cause, "We [dating] bro <3," and effect, "u gave her shyt."
This was definitely no accident as stated by {GM}Light but in fact purposely committed unlawfully due to his emotional state... Hint: "... i gave you last night, " ergo, he did know that she took it (was received as a gift from {GM}Light). Knowing the rules or not, he still should be familiar and be constantly checking the rules applied for GMs.

Conclusion: He was emotionally incapable of performing proper procedures at the time. He presented her with the item as a gift. He knew she had it. He did nothing to confiscate the item. He had presented false and misleading information on the matter to the administration.

Guilty.
Justice shall be served.

Lol, do you go to law school or something? You took this shit to the next level.
too much star trek lol hes basicly saying light pulled a spooc

Back to top Go down

Jornoh

Average Member

Jornoh
Average Member

Post by Jornoh Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:13 pm

Sky wrote:
----- wrote:

Guilty.
Justice shall be served.

Crap just got real.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:59 pm

Shut up already, the case is closed.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:35 am

MrPimppi wrote:too much star trek lol hes basicly saying light pulled a spooc

Yes, I used a line from Spock, only because it works with this. Sexy ass line.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:20 am

anyone posting after this will be warned for spam.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top