D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JaySaid

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :) Empty PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Post by JaySaid Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:34 pm

BAIII Smile i love yea Pokegirlz and heres a pic of SEXY light and read his speech to sarah Very Happy https://i.servimg.com/u/f30/17/70/86/48/maple011.jpg Read :0

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :) Empty Re: PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Post by Sky Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:38 pm

But you were trying to black mail him, which is also your fault at the same time. Also, he has the freedom to give away items if he wants to. (As long it's not illegal stuff.)

Back to top Go down

JaySaid

PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :) Empty Re: PokeGuyz..... AWAY :) and a report on light :)

Post by JaySaid Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:42 pm

hehe Smile anyways HE GAVE AWAY A SWORD U CANT GET O_o

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Post by Sky Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:48 pm

JaySaid wrote:hehe Smile anyways HE GAVE AWAY A SWORD U CANT GET O_o
Like I said, as long it's not illegal it's okay, and can you specify the sword. (Name, details, etc.)

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:23 am

Luk Shu?

o-o

Is this a report or farewell?

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:07 am

Shads wrote:Luk Shu?

o-o

Is this a report or farewell?

MINDFUCK.

Back to top Go down

JonJon<3

JonJon<3

Post by JonJon<3 Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Sky wrote:But you were trying to black mail him, which is also your fault at the same time. Also, he has the freedom to give away items if he wants to. (As long it's not illegal stuff.)

GMs are not allowed to give out ANYTHING, nx or non nx, no matter what the item is they are not to give out shit.

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Post by Nikee Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:45 pm

JonJon<3 wrote:
Sky wrote:But you were trying to black mail him, which is also your fault at the same time. Also, he has the freedom to give away items if he wants to. (As long it's not illegal stuff.)

GMs are not allowed to give out ANYTHING, nx or non nx, no matter what the item is they are not to give out shit.

They can't give out items anymore? LOLOLOL
But anyways later~

Back to top Go down

JonJon<3

JonJon<3

Post by JonJon<3 Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:32 pm

Nikee wrote:
JonJon<3 wrote:

But anyways later~

Nope, they cant give out items anymore

Back to top Go down

Starok

Post by Starok Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:31 pm

they shouldn't be able to, and i dont think they want to be allowed to. because if they were given that right, the friends GMs might make in this server might just be suck ups, not real friends at all. though in the internet, you cant really trust a lot of people.

but just saying, GMs that give away items will equal to more friends. Once the GM gets demoted, the friends he had might not be so friendly after all.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat Aug 25, 2012 6:49 am

JonJon<3 wrote:
Nikee wrote:
JonJon<3 wrote:

But anyways later~

Nope, they cant give out items anymore
...YAY.

OT: See you later.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:15 am

I had a disciplinary meeting with GFX [In]sane and Light regarding this situation. It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it. In this case we will remove the item from her account if it's not gone yet.

It was not official policy to stop giving items out yet, so not all GMs knew. Suffice to say, I will be giving notice to all staff and editing the rules to reflect the changes.

Back to top Go down

Tarnu12

Dedicated Member

Tarnu12
Dedicated Member

Post by Tarnu12 Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:18 am

I thought it was allowed to give out items if you won an event or something

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 am

Currently there are no exceptions.

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Objection!
RayStormX wrote:It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it. It was not official policy to stop giving items out yet, so not all GMs knew.
With that said, Light didn't do anything wrong. In fact, if everybody could take another look at the chat log, the only wrongdoing here is the fact that you blackmailed GM Light for a rollback!

Back to top Go down

Water

Water

Post by Water Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:33 pm

And if it is illegal. You have no right to report it since you were encouraging it in the first place. Grats bro, you've successfully reported yourself. LOL...

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:02 am

RayStormX wrote:It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it.

I hate to be an ass but, here's my view on it:

{GM}Light: That sword i gave you last night
JayySaid: u gave her shyt?
{GM}Light: We [dating] bro <3

Now, from my deductions, {GM}Light was (and possibly still) clearly emotionally compromised which directed him to give Sarah the item as you can see the cause, "We [dating] bro <3," and effect, "u gave her shyt."
This was definitely no accident as stated by {GM}Light but in fact purposely committed unlawfully due to his emotional state... Hint: "... i gave you last night, " ergo, he did know that she took it (was received as a gift from {GM}Light). Knowing the rules or not, he still should be familiar and be constantly checking the rules applied for GMs.

Conclusion: He was emotionally incapable of performing proper procedures at the time. He presented her with the item as a gift. He knew she had it. He did nothing to confiscate the item. He had presented false and misleading information on the matter to the administration.

Guilty.
Justice shall be served.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:43 am

JUSTICE MUST BE SERVED.

NOT THIS CORRUPT COURT.
JUSTICE MUST BE DONE.

I AM THE BATMAN.
I STRIKE AT THE HEART OF NIGHT.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:49 am

Well done. There is reasonable suspicion that he is indeed lying.

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:51 am

RayStormX wrote:Well done. There is reasonable suspicion that he is indeed lying.

Kudos to you...
Commissioner Ray.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:54 am

RayStormX wrote:Well done. There is reasonable suspicion that he is indeed lying.

Evidence is evidence. Where there is reasonable doubt, there is always a lie.

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:05 am

----- wrote:

When you are a detective you know that there are no coincidences.

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:12 am

Batman wrote:

Kudos to you...
Commissioner Gordon Ray.

Fixed.

On topic. Justice is Justice.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:50 am

Batman wrote:
----- wrote:

When you are a detective you know that there are no coincidences.

You are a detective when you have seen the great Sherlock Holmes in action. Obviously this GM doesn't know of the almighty.

A few of us aren't what we seem, isn't that right, {GM}Light?

Back to top Go down

الذئب

Dedicated Member

الذئب
Dedicated Member

Post by الذئب Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:53 am

Neku Sakuraba wrote:Objection!
RayStormX wrote:It was explained that he dropped the sword in public by accident and she took it. It was not official policy to stop giving items out yet, so not all GMs knew.
With that said, Light didn't do anything wrong. In fact, if everybody could take another look at the chat log, the only wrongdoing here is the fact that you blackmailed GM Light for a rollback!

Don't change the subject.

On topic, Light is proved guilty.

Justice must be served.

I'M BATMAN.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top