D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game blocked by Wizet Patcher?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

markkerr

Game blocked by Wizet Patcher? Empty Game blocked by Wizet Patcher?

Post by markkerr Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:47 am

I'm new to D.ChaosMS and I've downloaded everything correctly so far with all parts, and was able to extract the main folder with all the content. When I try to launch the game with the .exe game file, it then prompts the Wizet Patcher to pop up with the following message.

"It appears that this version of MapleStory is outdated and cannot be patched to the current version. Your game client needs to be updated to login to the game. Please visit maplestory.nexon.net and download the latest game client. YES/NO

When I click yes, it brings me to the GMS website. When I click no, it closes the Patcher and nothing happens.

I've also already tried replacing the most current game client on the website with the one in the folder, but nothing happens. It's the same thing. I also tried to remove the patcher.exe file from the folder, but this just causes the game to do nothing.

What can I do?

Back to top Go down

UnicornStyle

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Game blocked by Wizet Patcher? Empty Re: Game blocked by Wizet Patcher?

Post by UnicornStyle Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 am

wait what version of the game cause v83 is closed and v112 is closed beta .

Back to top Go down

soul.

GFX

soul.
GFX

Post by soul. Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:56 am

if you meant the v112 beta, then you need to click the mushroom icon named Patcher to update your 112 to v.112.4 afterwards you put in the d chaos client followed by that updated character.wz. At last you ask an account to made for you if you want to be a tester for the beta server if not you wait till the server goes online again.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:24 am

Don't start with Maplestory.exe. Start with DChaosMS EX.exe. And plus, server is offline until v112.4 becomes OBT. So, if you want to play in the CBT, apply and hopefully you will get accepted.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top