GFX application (Somewhat)

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

British

Member

British
Member

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-28
Location : Space

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty -updated- What the hell did I just make....

Post by British on Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:02 pm

This is seriously creeping me out. Shocked

Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Mask11

Updated the Mask thing, If its gonna be creep, might as well roll with it.

Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Mask210
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Maskbo10

Back to top Go down

Fatality//Faded

Member

Fatality//Faded
Member

Posts : 40
Points : 47
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 21

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Fatality//Faded on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:29 am

My Work:
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Scythe11GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hollow11
Skype:xfadedazn

Back to top Go down

Xeclipse

Ultimate Member

Xeclipse
Ultimate Member

Posts : 236
Points : 345
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-04
Age : 20
Location : Inaba

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Xeclipse on Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Custom10

Edit- the sprite got messed up this is wut it looked like originally have to fix the side the weapon is on and poses too

Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Custom12

Cavestory gear working on guns at the moment
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Cavest10



Last edited by THEKYLEONE on Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

British

Member

British
Member

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-28
Location : Space

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty RE: GFX Application (somewhat)

Post by British on Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:36 pm

Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Creati10

Going to stop adding on to this, starting to become, too much.

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Posts : 356
Points : 438
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2011-09-23

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by fuckboiii.com on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:12 pm

xFaded wrote:My Work:
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Scythe11GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hollow11
Skype:xfadedazn

Ichigo's Hollow mask, Kinda looks like Insane's

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Posts : 206
Points : 221
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-10

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Zachie on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:35 pm

xFaded wrote:My Work:
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Scythe11GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hollow11
Skype:xfadedazn

Let's get this right.
You did NOT make the mask.

Lets see.

You ripped off Pulse's Grimjow mask. [Maybe.]
Insane's Ichigo Mask. [Possibly.]
and someone's uqliorajsfasuoifsadf Mask. [Definately.]

You did NOT make this.

Back to top Go down

SoFake

Newbie

SoFake

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by SoFake on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:14 pm

My Work
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Banned11
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Weapon10

Skype:Sofake25

Sorry If It Bad Just Started Doing My Sprites
No Negative Commands Please

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 22

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by im gay on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:17 pm

SoFake wrote:My Work
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Banned11
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Weapon10

Skype:Sofake25

Sorry If It Bad Just Started Doing My Sprites
No Negative Commands Please

Just wanna let you know, these are edited sprites.

We're looking for people who can make sprites from no base of anything of Nexon.

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

SoFake

Newbie

SoFake

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by SoFake on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:18 pm

†Pulse wrote:
SoFake wrote:My Work
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Banned11
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Weapon10

Skype:Sofake25

Sorry If It Bad Just Started Doing My Sprites
No Negative Commands Please

Just wanna let you know, these are edited sprites.

We're looking for people who can make sprites from no base of anything of Nexon.
I Will Try Make One

Back to top Go down

SoFake

Newbie

SoFake

Posts : 8
Points : 12
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-29
Age : 23
Location : Singapore

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by SoFake on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:33 pm

Can I Know What Program To Use?So That I Can Make Cool Hair Style?
And Weapon?

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Posts : 206
Points : 221
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-10

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Zachie on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

SoFake wrote:Can I Know What Program To Use?So That I Can Make Cool Hair Style?
And Weapon?
1. Don't double post.

Any program would be good.

I use Adobe Fireworks, Adobe photoshop and Paint.net.

It doesn't matter what program it is. Just use it if you feel comfortable with it. Some people use paint. c:

Back to top Go down

British

Member

British
Member

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-28
Location : Space

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Hair Attempt

Post by British on Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:41 pm

Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hairat10

Made the hair, oh SoFake, this isn't the appropriate thread, but I have a great Tut for you on hair shading/making by SwissedToast. I believe you need a MM account though. I'll Pm you.

--Edit--
I failed T^T
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Fail10

Back to top Go down

Whytee

Member

Whytee
Member

Posts : 23
Points : 35
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-02-09

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Whytee on Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:35 am

Please be kind enough to click "spoiler" and then click "enlarge this image" on the top left of the image
C: Thank you


My Works:
Spoiler:
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Submittingmastersheet2

Skype: JKrescent

_________________
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 1234

Back to top Go down

wafflex

Average Member

wafflex
Average Member

Posts : 67
Points : 81
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-06-23
Age : 25
Location : ATL

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by wafflex on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
wafflex wrote:
Spoiler:
works:
[img]GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hair_a11[/img]
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Custom10
Skype: rentingren
im pretty new at sprites, but i can do several other forms of Graphics
These are not sprites but drawings... Spriting = pixel by pixel.
[img]GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 45610[/img]
like this? o - o

_________________
Were all broken but together we are priceless shards.~

Back to top Go down

AndroidS3x

Dedicated Member

AndroidS3x
Dedicated Member

Posts : 126
Points : 148
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2011-08-11
Age : 26
Location : UnderYourBed

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by AndroidS3x on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:26 pm

wafflex wrote:
[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
wafflex wrote:
Spoiler:
works:
[img]GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hair_a11[/img]
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Custom10
Skype: rentingren
im pretty new at sprites, but i can do several other forms of Graphics
These are not sprites but drawings... Spriting = pixel by pixel.
[img]GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 45610[/img]
like this? o - o

I recommend using Pain.Net, it's free and easy. Use the pencil tool and you'll understand what "pixel by pixel" means.

_________________
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Sig10

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Tyrael11 GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Tyrael10


Spoiler:
For all we know - Chunk! No Captain Chunk!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ubRplupBYE

Back to top Go down

Zachie

Ultimate Member

Zachie
Ultimate Member

Posts : 206
Points : 221
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2012-06-10

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Zachie on Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:27 pm

wafflex wrote:
[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
wafflex wrote:
Spoiler:
works:
[img]GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Hair_a11[/img]
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Custom10
Skype: rentingren
im pretty new at sprites, but i can do several other forms of Graphics
These are not sprites but drawings... Spriting = pixel by pixel.
[img]GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 45610[/img]
like this? o - o

Don't save it as a jpeg. Jpeg ruins the quality.

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Posts : 329
Points : 443
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Under Mel's Bed

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:35 pm

Id highly recommend that when sprite an item you should create a sprite sheet.
(Makes my life easier as both GFX and WZ) since I usually have to make the sprite sheets for other peoples work (GFX_Insane) As well as WZ edit the sprite sheet which can consist of 30+ images. <(Lots of Work)

_________________
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Critanimatedbannerwip

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 22

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by im gay on Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:Id highly recommend that when sprite an item you should create a sprite sheet.
(Makes my life easier as both GFX and WZ) since I usually have to make the sprite sheets for other peoples work (GFX_Insane) As well as WZ edit the sprite sheet which can consist of 30+ images. <(Lots of Work)

I'll keep that in mind =D

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

cotonice

Average Member

cotonice
Average Member

Posts : 60
Points : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-20

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by cotonice on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:26 pm

I am a new spriter and this will probably be updated soon because i have a lot of free time nowadays, i hope you guys like it

Your works (spoiler plox): this is kisames open and closed sword , custom made kisame rag cape : GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Kisame11

and this it sasuke custom made overall : GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Sasuke23

Your Skype: cotonice

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

Posts : 300
Points : 404
Reputation : 26
Join date : 2011-12-11
Location : Basement.

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Faze on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:44 pm

If you guys really want to join the GFX team and be looked up to by many,
You better step up your game
To be honest most of these wouldn't look GOOD in game and you need to start looking at tutorials on proper maple shading, not gradient shading.

Most of these doesn't even have proper outline and the colours aren't even correct, if you are applying with edited sprites. LOL. Just LOL

More than 95% of these aren't even decent GFX sprites.
If you're wanting to join the GFX team, step up your GAME, cause the other side-
:]

Even if you don't listen to my post, DO you really want to see those sprites in game? Cause it looks ugly as fuck, IMO

Tl;dr : Step up your game and sprite properly to be a qualified GFXer.

Back to top Go down

cotonice

Average Member

cotonice
Average Member

Posts : 60
Points : 86
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-04-20

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by cotonice on Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:52 pm

Faze. wrote:If you guys really want to join the GFX team and be looked up to by many,
You better step up your game
To be honest most of these wouldn't look GOOD in game and you need to start looking at tutorials on proper maple shading, not gradient shading.

Most of these doesn't even have proper outline and the colours aren't even correct, if you are applying with edited sprites. LOL. Just LOL

More than 95% of these aren't even decent GFX sprites.
If you're wanting to join the GFX team, step up your GAME, cause the other side-
:]

Even if you don't listen to my post, DO you really want to see those sprites in game? Cause it looks ugly as fuck, IMO

Tl;dr : Step up your game and sprite properly to be a qualified GFXer.

Ok faze i understand i will try to make these look better

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Knives on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:09 am

Faze. wrote:If you guys really want to join the GFX team and be looked up to by many,
You better step up your game

Tl;dr : Step up your game and sprite properly to be a qualified GFXer.
True words right there.

When I was a GFX...
Nobody looked up to me. (I know why)

I became terrible. (I know why)

I stepped up my game to the best of my ability, and still failed. (Again, I know why)

The reason why... Is because of the guys who helped me learn. (some of the guys from MM who were actually nice with your CnC) You guys invaded this forum and Brought new stuff to the GFX sections. You guys told me I was doing it WRONG, and I somewhat improved on my craft. To whoever wants to be a GFX, TRY YOUR HARDEST AND FOLLOW THEIR EXAMPLES!

Don't be a Knives, be a Faze.

Back to top Go down

British

Member

British
Member

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-28
Location : Space

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by British on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:20 am

Does Tate or Twhirl or anyone still go on MM? @knives

_________________
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 1zqrpn8

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1784
Points : 2183
Reputation : 36
Join date : 2011-04-20
Age : 24

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Knives on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:25 am

British wrote:Does Tate or Twhirl or anyone still go on MM? @knives
Not sure, I'm not really a MM type of guy.

OT: I kinda forgot to mention NOT to ignore any CnC given to you. It's definite that there WILL be rude CnC somewhere. If it's hating on your work, then it isn't CnC.

I didn't feel like editing my post o.o (so lazy)

Back to top Go down

British

Member

British
Member

Posts : 10
Points : 18
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-06-28
Location : Space

GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by British on Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:57 am

Knives wrote:=
OT: I kinda forgot to mention NOT to ignore any CnC given to you. It's definite that there WILL be rude CnC somewhere. If it's hating on your work, then it isn't CnC.

I didn't feel like editing my post o.o (so lazy)

I hear you there, okay just wondering because some people there were really helpful
thanks buddy Very Happy.

_________________
GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 1zqrpn8

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




GFX application (Somewhat) - Page 2 Empty Re: GFX application (Somewhat)

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum