D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blocked For No Reason

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iZeroxSlayer

iZeroxSlayer

Blocked For No Reason Empty Blocked For No Reason

Post by iZeroxSlayer Sun May 20, 2012 1:23 pm

\\Character Username:
iZeroxSlayer//Unmodify

\\Testimonials:
//None
That day i start D.Chaos in the morning, as usually at FM, Then i closed and play things like gMS, Metin2.
at 5:00pm I start D.Chaos again Put my ID and PW, After that a Message appear in my Game Screen "This is an ID that has been Deleted or Blocked from Connection", I'm Pretty sure this is an error, 4 days passed and i'm desperate

\\Reason:
I don't know a reason i'm 100% i got blocked when i was offline

\\Why should my ban be lifted?
- I love this server, This is my first and only private server
- I Did nothing wrong :'(

\\Screenshot/Proof
Spoiler:

\\My world without D.ChaosMS
Blocked For No Reason Elite-daily-boredom

Back to top Go down

cotonice

Average Member

cotonice
Average Member

Blocked For No Reason Empty Re

Post by cotonice Sun May 20, 2012 7:22 pm

Soo this is interesting :
I have known him for quite a long time and I am pretty sure he did nothing wrong
only one thing don't write that your ban should be lifted because you love the server because it will only make things worst even if you do lol trust me.
Anyway i think he should get unblocked or at least talk to him and investigate a bit instead of blocking him while hes online

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Blocked For No Reason Empty Re: Blocked For No Reason

Post by Shads Sun May 20, 2012 9:09 pm

cotonice wrote:Soo this is interesting :
I have known him for quite a long time and I am pretty sure he did nothing wrong
only one thing don't write that your ban should be lifted because you love the server because it will only make things worst even if you do lol trust me.
Anyway i think he should get unblocked or at least talk to him and investigate a bit instead of blocking him while hes online

Stuff I've learnt in the past and in my times here in D.ChaosMS is that, you don't tell your own opinion about Ban Appeals, Player Reports, and the rest of the reports.

You may know the person for "quite a long time" that does nothing to get him unbanned. That's just 0 information, and it's not helpful in this appeal.

OT: You should Message Alpha.

Back to top Go down

iZeroxSlayer

iZeroxSlayer

Post by iZeroxSlayer Mon May 21, 2012 8:39 am

Edge Reborn wrote:

Stuff I've learnt in the past and in my times here in D.ChaosMS is that, you don't tell your own opinion about Ban Appeals, Player Reports, and the rest of the reports.

You may know the person for "quite a long time" that does nothing to get him unbanned. That's just 0 information, and it's not helpful in this appeal.

I did but no reply i tried in e-mail, PM and skype but nothing :c

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon May 21, 2012 8:45 am

iZeroxSlayer wrote:
Edge Reborn wrote:

I did but no reply i tried in e-mail, PM and skype but nothing :c

Be paitient and wait.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top