D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting my Ban Report.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Requesting my Ban Report. Empty Requesting my Ban Report.

Post by ----- Fri May 11, 2012 2:59 am

So I've recently been banned by Ender.
Just wanted to see what was up with my ban. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Requesting my Ban Report. Empty Re: Requesting my Ban Report.

Post by Lucifica Fri May 11, 2012 4:16 am

I think you were banned for admiting to duping or something like that, Tired atm.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Fri May 11, 2012 4:21 am

Tia. wrote:I think you were banned for admiting to duping or something like that, Tired atm.

1. I'm a Donor, no?
2. For me to admit to duplicating, I would have to be interrogated by the GM, which I was not. I was merely saying it to other players. I wouldn't be arrested for shouting "I'm a terrorist" in the middle of a crowd, though there's a possibility of me being held under suspicion of being one and then be interrogated (not jailed for life) for evidence.
3. Where's the solid evidence of me duplicating?? Was there any actual proof? I'm innocent until proven guilty.

So, show me what you have which proves I'm guilty beyond doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 9:03 am

Muelz wrote:
Tia. wrote:I think you were banned for admiting to duping or something like that, Tired atm.

1. I'm a Donor, no?
2. For me to admit to duplicating, I would have to be interrogated by the GM, which I was not. I was merely saying it to other players. I wouldn't be arrested for shouting "I'm a terrorist" in the middle of a crowd, though there's a possibility of me being held under suspicion of being one and then be interrogated (not jailed for life) for evidence.
3. Where's the solid evidence of me duplicating?? Was there any actual proof? I'm innocent until proven guilty.

you don't have to bark at Tia, for saying such thing.
No, this shouldn't be in the Donor report, why? Because it's when a donor acts stupid, not for asking what you did.
And you said you admitted to duping, so by saying it was enough proof.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri May 11, 2012 9:12 am

PM alpha if you want the official reason.
Also, yes you would be arrested for shouting "I'm a terrorist" under the reasoning that you would be causing unnecessary panic in a public place. Then a thorough investigation would take place.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Fri May 11, 2012 12:29 pm

You can ask 'why' you got banned in the Ban Appeal. Saying "I'm duping" to the general public will get you convicted and you will be temp. banned for investigation. Since you basically admitted something. Saying "I'm a terrorist" in a public place will 'cause panic and you will be arrested for Public Endangerment.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri May 11, 2012 9:35 pm

He is asking for the GM who banned him to post a donor report. He has the right to request for it.

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:2- Banning:
- Do not ban a non-Hacking user without a report on the forum, which need to be accepted by the owners.
- You must provide a valid and descriptive ban reason, user can be un-banned on accident if false or invalid ban reason is supplied.

Deleting all useless replies in this threads.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 6:08 am

Eternity wrote:
Muelz wrote:

1. I'm a Donor, no?

No, this shouldn't be in the Donor report, why? Because it's when a donor acts stupid, not for asking what you did.

Barking? or just stating facts?
Anyways, admitting I duplicated would mean that I was actually duplicating and I approve of it. In this circumstance, neither was true. Besides, you can't just assume that whatever people say is 100% true. It's as if you were to say your friend is a terrorist and he'd be reported to the authority as soon as it was heard.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 12, 2012 9:07 am

Muelz wrote:
Eternity wrote:
Muelz wrote:

1. I'm a Donor, no?

Barking? or just stating facts?
Anyways, admitting I duplicated would mean that I was actually duplicating and I approve of it. In this circumstance, neither was true. Besides, you can't just assume that whatever people say is 100% true. It's as if you were to say your friend is a terrorist and he'd be reported to the authority as soon as it was heard.

And if you say you were duping, and say "I was joking." How many people would take you seriously upon that? "I'm joking" or "I'm just trolling." isn't a sufficient excuse on why you said it. Don't say you dupe, nuff said. No matter if it's a joke or not. It's not allowed.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 am

What was your IGN again?

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sat May 12, 2012 6:02 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:What was your IGN again?
the acc he was banned on is muelz
but his main is sekai i belive corret me if i be wrong

Back to top Go down

Dannyy

Dannyy

Requesting my Ban Report. Empty your banned because....

Post by Dannyy Sat May 12, 2012 7:45 pm

u was banned because you told everyone your a duper and I said why are u begging to get banned and u said no.. idk wut u meant but i got some ss link: https://servimg.com/view/17509844/2 Requesting my Ban Report. Maple011

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 7:52 pm

Okay all of you. Here's how people are supposed to be banned.
1. Provide serious hard evidence. In this case, you cannot just assume someone is duplicating just because they say so, since, you have nothing which can back you up. You would need to get access to the database and show that the item(s) was/were tampered with. Assumptions lead to cases like this and cause major issues when it is falsely done so.

I mean, sure, you can SS a fly hacker, but in this case, it's not as obvious and it's something which needs to be checked upon. In any cases of duplication, the accused should be interrogated first before taking the appropriate measures, instead of just jumping to conclusions without sufficient evidence.

And yeah, my character which was banned is MueL.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat May 12, 2012 8:45 pm

danny1168 wrote:u was banned because you told everyone your a duper and I said why are u begging to get banned and u said no.. idk wut u meant but i got some ss link:https://servimg.com/view/17509844/2][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/50/98/44/th/maple011.jpg

O_o in the context of that situation it's pretty clear he was joking with others.....
"IM DUPAR"
someone else: "ME ZHADI"
etc

it's not like:
"hey I heard you dupe. I got some tickets if you can help me out"
"sure, I'm one of the best, never got caught, here give me em and let's get started"
or anything remotely similar to that.
+no report was given.

anyway. this is a followup to your ban. are you unbanned yet?

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 9:15 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:
danny1168 wrote:u was banned because you told everyone your a duper and I said why are u begging to get banned and u said no.. idk wut u meant but i got some ss link:https://servimg.com/view/17509844/2][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f40/17/50/98/44/th/maple011.jpg

O_o in the context of that situation it's pretty clear he was joking with others.....
"IM DUPAR"
someone else: "ME ZHADI"
etc

it's not like:
"hey I heard you dupe. I got some tickets if you can help me out"
"sure, I'm one of the best, never got caught, here give me em and let's get started"
or anything remotely similar to that.
+no report was given.

anyway. this is a followup to your ban. are you unbanned yet?

Yeah I was unbanned liek two days ago but my IP's still banned... so... idunno. Also, the GM who banned me seems to refuse to participate...

Anyways, the point I'm trying to make is that you cannot go paranoid all over the place and just ban people just by assuming things which may or may not be true. So just stop and think through your actions and its consequences, get some genuine evidence and then act accordingly and appropriately instead of jumping to conclusions. Otherwise, you'll just make yourself look bad (no offense) and incapable of doing your job correctly.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat May 12, 2012 9:25 pm

I understand what you're saying but...
Are you telling this to me or to ender? because I wasn't at all involved in this XD

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 9:33 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:I understand what you're saying but...
Are you telling this to me or to ender? because I wasn't at all involved in this XD

You? NOOOO. You're the perfect role model for GMs and they should all look up to you like God because do things properly.

But yeah, this is directed to all GMs who do this (AHEM UITAKA COUGH). Especially the ones with lesser experience.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:43 pm

OH WOW LOL im sorry I actually hadnt noticed this at all until Pimppi showed me f3
Thank you

I have a evidence locker so.. o-e Here you go son:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Might I add as an other; Raystorm's quote from another post: "I will add it in the rules not to be a dumbass like that. If any of you are americans, you're well aware that you don't go into an airport screaming "I've got a bomb" then claim you're joking. authorities would arrest you anyway. Same goes for the server. don't joke about this shit"
Idd have to say your staying banned, wether this was a joke or the truth

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:OH WOW LOL im sorry I actually hadnt noticed this at all until Pimppi showed me f3
Thank you

I have a evidence locker so.. o-e Here you go son:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Might I add as an other; Raystorm's quote from another post: "I will add it in the rules not to be a dumbass like that. If any of you are americans, you're well aware that you don't go into an airport screaming "I've got a bomb" then claim you're joking. authorities would arrest you anyway. Same goes for the server. don't joke about this shit"
Idd have to say your staying banned, wether this was a joke or the truth

Hmm, so let me see here. You have screenshots of me saying it. Where's the real solid confirmation from Alpha's findings in the database, hm? This doesn't show that I'm guilty beyond doubt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:47 pm

We dont need obsolete completely obvious evidence you were duping, we just need to see you say it, thats enough to ban you. Look at Sadness for example, we have no perfect evidence she duped, but shes perma banned for saying she did in front of someone (me when i was a regular player)

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 9:48 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:We dont need obsolete completely obvious evidence you were duping, we just need to see you say it, thats enough to ban you. Look at Sadness for example, we have no perfect evidence she duped, but shes perma banned for saying she did in front of someone (me when i was a regular player)

Sadness had a record of duplicating and was banned for it. This case is different since I also have more powers. Besides, what did I duplicate anyways?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 9:53 pm

Muelz wrote:
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:We dont need obsolete completely obvious evidence you were duping, we just need to see you say it, thats enough to ban you. Look at Sadness for example, we have no perfect evidence she duped, but shes perma banned for saying she did in front of someone (me when i was a regular player)

Sadness had a record of duplicating and was banned for it. This case is different since I also have more powers. Besides, what did I duplicate anyways?
Wait wait, record of duplicating?
We had absoloutely nothing on her. All we knew was she had a bunch of items, no idea exaclty where she got them from, just sad ass excuses from her "I merched" and etc. And that was just a fine example

Point is you dont go around like a dumbass yelling you duped. As said by raystorm you dont do stupid stuff like this, your going to get banned anyways. This is all the proof we need, we dont need hard evidence you duped, just you admitting to it. Even if its just 1 line saying 'i can dupe', we can ban you for it

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 9:57 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:
Muelz wrote:

Wait wait, record of duplicating?
We had absoloutely nothing on her. All we knew was she had a bunch of items, no idea exaclty where she got them from, just sad ass excuses from her "I merched" and etc. And that was just a fine example

Point is you dont go around like a dumbass yelling you duped. As said by raystorm you dont do stupid stuff like this, your going to get banned anyways. This is all the proof we need, we dont need hard evidence you duped, just you admitting to it. Even if its just 1 like saying 'i can dupe', we can ban you for it

Sadness was known as a LightsofHope, WindAndLight etc... Other people knew her before and also knew that she duplicated.
And let me say again. You need proof for everything, whether you like it or not, especially hard evidence, otherwise you have nothing against me. Also, admitting would mean that I was actually duplicating and that I accepted it as a fact. Besides what exactly did I duplicate, huh? Do you even know if I did?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 pm

Allow me to educate you
This is a game
We dont take super hard facts
Theres 2 ways we ban dupers here

1) We see you duping and take a video or SS of it
2) We see you saying/admiting you dupe

Thats all. I dont make the rules, so dont get pissy with me.
And idd honestly have to say your staying banned, theres proof right there in your face that you said you dupe. Done.
locking thread

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat May 12, 2012 10:03 pm

If ender had banned sekai for duping, and sekai can prove that he doesn't dupe, he should get an unban.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top