D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Post by {GM} Night Sun May 06, 2012 2:46 am

lol... who locked this when he isnt even given any punishments yet?

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
Exp wrote:Requesting ban for him. again. 1 month ban at least.

You are really holding a grudge against me?if you had the ability to ban for a day an user you'd ban me everyday isn't that right?you warn me BUT Not Other users that did the same thing i DID,also pretty sure you are the one who changed my post,right?

Ok...
1. I did not edit your posts
2. I don't hold any grudge against you
3. You were banned for flamming on the forums and you just did it again.
4. Doing it a second time especially after getting banned for doing it, you are just telling us you did not learn from that lesson
5. You are threatening the GMs/Mods or even Owners with this shit
Spoiler:
Who knows? An Owner could be the one who edited your post. Threatening Owners/GMs/Mods isn't the best thing to do you know?

6. Forum Mods have all the rights to edit your stupid posts. You can't tell them what to do.
7. You should be glad that you aren't permabanned or even IP ban for your account ingame.

Edge Reborn wrote:This argument between Exp and {Derp}_Kill4Fun has gone for a while now.

What argument? I'm just doing my job.

Back to top Go down

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging. - Page 2 Empty Re: [Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:27 am

Can we please just go for a perma-ban?
c:

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun May 06, 2012 7:52 am

Who keeps locking this. Derp. You are disrespecting either a GM, Mod, or even possibly an owner. So shut up and take your punishment.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sun May 06, 2012 9:41 am

Exp wrote:6. Forum Mods have all the rights to edit your stupid posts. You can't tell them what to do.

Stupid Post?i did as the topic says nothing stupid at all,i am pretty sure you don't want to have "Forever a Derp" Changed To "Forever A Faggot" Mods don't have the rights to do this!

5. Flaming/Trolling
- You are not to attack or insult another user whether direct or implied.
the Mod broke the rule and deserves punishment as well.also i don't know who did this and IDC i don't want to have my posts edited against myself that's all

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 am

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
Exp wrote:6. Forum Mods have all the rights to edit your stupid posts. You can't tell them what to do.

Stupid Post?i did as the topic says nothing stupid at all,i am pretty sure you don't want to have "Forever a Derp" Changed To "Forever A Faggot" Mods don't have the rights to do this!

5. Flaming/Trolling
the Mod broke the rule and deserves punishment as well.also i don't know who did this and IDC i don't want to have my posts edited against myself that's all

Actually they do have the rights. I agree that it did not do you justice that someone changed it to forever a faggot. However, this does not give you the right to disrespect or dis-obey a GM/Moderator.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sun May 06, 2012 10:48 am

Zero wrote:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:

5. Flaming/Trolling

Actually they do have the rights. I agree that it did not do you justice that someone changed it to forever a faggot. However, this does not give you the right to disrespect or dis-obey a GM/Moderator.

Are you saying they can change my posts to negative things?GM is someone who chosen to help players not the opposite did you knew that?Do you think it's ok "Continue Doing this -Mod-" (DAFUQ Lolz) Don't make Me Laugh

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 am

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
Zero wrote:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:

5. Flaming/Trolling

Are you saying they can change my posts to negative things?GM is someone who chosen to help players not the opposite did you knew that?Do you think it's ok "Continue Doing this -Mod-" (DAFUQ Lolz) Don't make Me Laugh

The Staff is allowed to change your post. Nuff said. You raged before, you got banned. You're raging again and now debating on a permaban. Would you like to keep going just to contradict yourself even more? The Staff is here to keep peace and help the players. They can change your post if they need to. Ray admitted to changing it. Therefore he had a legitimate reason. They'll change your post to something relative to the topic at hand. You still need to respect the Staff at ALL times. If you don't want to listen, don't bother making a forum account thinking you'll get away with the "Freedom Of Speech" crap. We have rules, you're meant to follow them. You must respect everyone, ESPECIALLY the staff. But please, if you really think you're smart enough to turn the tables, please continue. Other than that, shut up and respect the Staff.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun May 06, 2012 11:33 am

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
Zero wrote:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:

5. Flaming/Trolling

hey retard. u forgot about me hurr hurr. Anyways i'll be talking to alpha about this cause this is your second offense.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sun May 06, 2012 12:10 pm

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
Zero wrote:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:

5. Flaming/Trolling

Just because someone edited your post, doesn't mean they are being the opposite of helpful. They probably have a reason for doing this in the first place. Besides, who are you to say what a GM is supposed to do? Remember, some of us don't exactly deliver justice in the most convenient of ways.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun May 06, 2012 4:16 pm

I have to say,

Exp, I didn't say anything against in my last post, and hell yea, I agree you're doing your job, it's just that if Kill4Fun stops accusing you the so called fight would end, and he did get quite angry from your report on him for flaming and he is accusing a mod.

Get on with the punishment please.

This story isn't gonna take 1 week just cursing at each other, just honostly you gotta shut up Kill4Fun.
It's getting you into a lot of trouble.

~Edge

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Mon May 07, 2012 6:27 am

Edge Reborn wrote:I have to say,

Exp, I didn't say anything against in my last post, and hell yea, I agree you're doing your job, it's just that if Kill4Fun stops accusing you the so called fight would end, and he did get quite angry from your report on him for flaming and he is accusing a mod.

Get on with the punishment please.

This story isn't gonna take 1 week just cursing at each other, just honostly you gotta shut up Kill4Fun.
It's getting you into a lot of trouble.

~Edge

it's none of your concern if i shut up or not,i have a question:do you want to have your post edited like this?No,right?me as well.

Just because someone edited your post, doesn't mean they are being the opposite of helpful. They probably have a reason for doing this in the first place. Besides, who are you to say what a GM is supposed to do? Remember, some of us don't exactly deliver justice in the most convenient of ways.

i didn't say they aren't helpful
i don't command a gm i don't want to get my post edited like this i am sure you do as well.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Mon May 07, 2012 7:35 am

STOP EDITING MY POST MOTHER FUCKERS!WTF MY POST GETTING EDITED SON OF A
BITCHES MOTEHR FUCKERS FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCK MODS,I SWEAR IF I KNOW WHO
IS THIS I'M PULL HIS MOTEHR FUCKING HEAD OFF!FUCK YOU SON OF THE BITCHE
MOD!DIE WHOEVER EDITED THIS MOTHER FUCKER FAGGOT SON OF A BITCH!!!

That is commanding the mods and Gm's. So you point is invalid.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon May 07, 2012 12:44 pm

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote: i didn't say they aren't helpful
i don't command a gm i don't want to get my post edited like this i am sure you do as well.

You just contradicted yourself saying this earlier;

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote: Are you saying they can change my posts to negative things?GM is someone who chosen to help players not the opposite did you knew that?Do you think it's ok "Continue Doing this -Mod-" (DAFUQ Lolz) Don't make Me Laugh

Please, if you'd like arguing to all the players and Staff members, go ahead. You're guilty. You insulted the Staff, and also commanded them to do something. You deserve your punishment since this is your SECOND offense.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Tue May 08, 2012 4:19 am

iSnipes wrote:

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote: Are you saying they can change my posts to negative things?GM is someone who chosen to help players not the opposite did you knew that?Do you think it's ok "Continue Doing this -Mod-" (DAFUQ Lolz) Don't make Me Laugh

Please, if you'd like arguing to all the players and Staff members, go ahead. You're guilty. You insulted the Staff, and also commanded them to do something. You deserve your punishment since this is your SECOND offense.

You deserve your punishment for pushing your nose in the argue,You are Guilty

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue May 08, 2012 4:27 am

T
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
iSnipes wrote:

You deserve your punishment for pushing your nose in the argue,You are not Guilty

Fuck it. You know whats my solution for this problem? To solve this problem easily.
You can either Perma ban his FORUM and his GAME accounts.
OR. You could tempban him on the forums for 2Months. If he does a Third offense. Perma ban from forum.

Those are my solutions. And Kill4Fun. You have to LEARN TO ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES.
If you want people to take you seriously. Act like a mature adult. Not like a 7 year old.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:08 am

Zero wrote:T
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
iSnipes wrote:

You deserve your punishment for pushing your nose in the argue,You are not Guilty

Fuck it. You know whats my solution for this problem? To solve this problem easily.
You can either Perma ban his FORUM and his GAME accounts.
OR. You could tempban him on the forums for 2Months. If he does a Third offense. Perma ban from forum.

Those are my solutions. And Kill4Fun. You have to LEARN TO ADMIT YOUR MISTAKES.
If you want people to take you seriously. Act like a mature adult. Not like a 7 year old.

Honestly, I agree with Zach, you have to learn to admit your mistakes instead of raging your ass off.
I'd go with the 2month solution.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue May 08, 2012 9:25 am

No. permaban him from the forum, he clearly cannot conduct himself in a proper manner here.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Tue May 08, 2012 12:31 pm

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
iSnipes wrote:

You deserve your punishment for pushing your nose in the argue,You are Guilty

Anyone is eligible to report any player that is breaking the rules. You broke the rules. Failed to comply your first warning for a 10-day ban. So this is your second offense. I haven't broke any rules so for, so I shouldn't be punished. Especially for bringing this up to the Staff about your behavior towards the fellow users of this community.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Tue May 08, 2012 4:55 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:Banned for 50days.

Locked.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top