D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging. Empty [Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Post by iSnipes Sat May 05, 2012 11:43 am

Character Name:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun

Reason:
Forum Raging, again.

Testimonials:
Me and anyone else who reads his post

Justice:
Authorities' choice.

Screenshots/proof:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:STOP EDITING MY POST MOTHER FUCKERS!WTF MY POST GETTING EDITED SON OF A BITCHES MOTEHR FUCKERS FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCK MODS,I SWEAR IF I KNOW WHO IS THIS I'M PULL HIS MOTEHR FUCKING HEAD OFF!FUCK YOU SON OF THE BITCHE MOD!DIE WHOEVER EDITED THIS MOTHER FUCKER FAGGOT SON OF A BITCH!!!

http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4938p30-forever-a-insert

Spoiler:

Last edited by iSnipes on Sun May 06, 2012 11:16 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : More Proof)

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging. Empty Re: [Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sat May 05, 2012 12:19 pm

he still didn't follow the rules XD

Back to top Go down

[Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging. Empty Re: [Unsolved]{Derp}_Kill4Fun | Forum Raging.

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 12:39 pm

This guy..
Rages too much..

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat May 05, 2012 1:30 pm

It's because some gay mod editing my posts

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sat May 05, 2012 2:16 pm

Doesn't matter. don't get butthurt when someone is pulling a prank on you. You deserve to be banned on the forums.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 05, 2012 4:03 pm

Since this user has been warned upon his post, justice has been served. Close report please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:47 pm

Closed on request.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sat May 05, 2012 6:00 pm

Re opened because no punishment has been handed to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 6:55 pm

Oh.. Right. ROFL.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat May 05, 2012 7:51 pm

Requesting ban for him. again. 1 month ban at least.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 05, 2012 7:56 pm

Exp wrote:Requesting ban for him. again. 1 month ban at least.

I motion this request.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat May 05, 2012 10:55 pm

Sadly i don't see a rule:Don't Rage and also i believe that you wouldn't like to have your post changed from something to a negative thing about you

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Exp wrote:Requesting ban for him. again. 1 month ban at least.

You are really holding a grudge against me?if you had the ability to ban for a day an user you'd ban me everyday isn't that right?you warn me BUT Not Other users that did the same thing i DID,also pretty sure you are the one who changed my post,right?

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat May 05, 2012 10:57 pm

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:Sadly i don't see a rule:Don't Rage and also i believe that you wouldn't like to have your post changed from something to a negative thing about you

5. Flaming/Trolling
- You are not to attack or insult another user whether direct or implied.
- You are not to instigate any flame wars.

*Cough* Don't double post. *Cough*

Exp Does not have a grudge against anyone. Grow up kid. You're the most common person when it comes to flaming on the forum.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sat May 05, 2012 10:59 pm

Zero wrote:
{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:Sadly i don't see a rule:Don't Rage and also i believe that you wouldn't like to have your post changed from something to a negative thing about you

5. Flaming/Trolling

That's what exactly what was done to me,he is trolling me and trying to get me mad,he success then i am the one who get a ban request AHEM AHEM am i wrong somewhere?And BTW Raging=/=Flaming/Trolling

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat May 05, 2012 11:00 pm

{Derp}_Kill4Fun wrote:
Zero wrote:

5. Flaming/Trolling

That's what exactly what was done to me,he is trolling me and trying to get me mad,he success then i am the one who get a ban request AHEM AHEM am i wrong somewhere?And BTW Raging=/=Flaming/Trolling

*Cough* STOP EDITING MY POST MOTHER FUCKERS!WTF MY POST GETTING EDITED SON OF A BITCHES MOTEHR FUCKERS FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCK MODS,I SWEAR IF I KNOW WHO IS THIS I'M PULL HIS MOTEHR FUCKING HEAD OFF!FUCK YOU SON OF THE BITCHE MOD!DIE WHOEVER EDITED THIS MOTHER FUCKER FAGGOT SON OF A BITCH!!! *Cough*

He was not trolling you. he was editting your post because he thought it was OFFENSIVE.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sat May 05, 2012 11:10 pm

Why do I have a feeling this will turn into either a flame war, or an even bigger migraine? Can somebody just deliver their justice so this can end?

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sat May 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Knives wrote:Why do I have a feeling this will turn into either a flame war, or an even bigger migraine? Can somebody just deliver their justice so this can end?

I agree, please just settle this guys.

Or a GM (if they can)

~Edge

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sat May 05, 2012 11:40 pm

{DERP}, you have no proof that Exp edited your post. He's not holding a grudge on you. Others have been warned. I'm just the only user who reported you in particular since you're the only one who hadn't gotten warned during the time period. Other players received their warnings, and stopped. You've received many warnings and still continue to break the rules. Even after a 10 day forum ban, you still go on and rage. Therefore, a further punishment is necessary. This could have easily been solved by PMing a GM and saying that your posts are being edited instead of raging on a post.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun May 06, 2012 12:01 am

iSnipes wrote:{DERP}, you have no proof that Exp edited your post. He's not holding a grudge on you. Others have been warned. I'm just the only user who reported you in particular since you're the only one who hadn't gotten warned during the time period. Other players received their warnings, and stopped. You've received many warnings and still continue to break the rules. Even after a 10 day forum ban, you still go on and rage. Therefore, a further punishment is necessary. This could have easily been solved by PMing a GM and saying that your posts are being edited instead of raging on a post.

LOL. i dont even know that that thread existed. I dont stalk Discussion as much as the other forums. I wasnt the one that edited it.

Cough.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun May 06, 2012 12:03 am

Exp wrote:
iSnipes wrote:{DERP}, you have no proof that Exp edited your post. He's not holding a grudge on you. Others have been warned. I'm just the only user who reported you in particular since you're the only one who hadn't gotten warned during the time period. Other players received their warnings, and stopped. You've received many warnings and still continue to break the rules. Even after a 10 day forum ban, you still go on and rage. Therefore, a further punishment is necessary. This could have easily been solved by PMing a GM and saying that your posts are being edited instead of raging on a post.

LOL. i dont even know that that thread existed. I dont stalk Discussion as much as the other forums. I wasnt the one that edited it.

Cough.

Thread that you created.... http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4668-resolved-requesting-forum-ban-for-derp_kill4fun

Thread he raged on is in the Proof.... Le fail.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am

iSnipes wrote:
Exp wrote:

Cough.

Thread that you created.... http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4668-resolved-requesting-forum-ban-for-derp_kill4fun

I meant... I have never seen the thread which he said i edited his post until today.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Sun May 06, 2012 12:08 am

Exp wrote:
iSnipes wrote:
Exp wrote:

Cough.

I meant... I have never seen the thread which he said i edited his post until today.

-facewall x69-

Eh, you learn something new everyday.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun May 06, 2012 12:23 am

I edited the posts. What are you going to do about it.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun May 06, 2012 1:49 am

This argument between Exp and {Derp}_Kill4Fun has gone for a while now.
I believe that Kill4Fun should stop raging. Exp is a GM in this server, should be respected, acctually you know what? Everyone should be respected. If you're not being treated well, then you know what? You need to tell people.

If this fight goes on, it's like honestly end up being World War 3 on the internet.

Just stop fighting you 2. Settle things here. Fighting ain't gonna solve anything

THANK YOU

~Edge

P.S: Also flaming ain't gonna solve anything, Exp will change the posts he finds irrelevant Kill4Fun, also the GMs are propably having a close eye on you on the forums.

This isn't the way to act on D.ChaosMS EX.

If you guys are gonna put a punishment on this, please do it now.

There are issues on the forums, even ingame, it needs to stop!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top