D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[BANNED]Sadness suspicious acc/dupingor possession of duped items

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[BANNED]Sadness suspicious acc/dupingor possession of duped items - Page 2 Empty Re: [BANNED]Sadness suspicious acc/dupingor possession of duped items

Post by RayStormX Sun May 06, 2012 4:56 pm

That's Amy? Then Guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

[BANNED]Sadness suspicious acc/dupingor possession of duped items - Page 2 Empty Re: [BANNED]Sadness suspicious acc/dupingor possession of duped items

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun May 06, 2012 4:57 pm

You should be banned.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun May 06, 2012 5:29 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:That's Amy? Then Guilty beyond reasonable doubt.

It is Amy, she changed accounts, my question is.. Why does she keep changing?
1. LightsofHope
2. AmyBlackRS
3. WindAndLight
4. Sadness

She is suspicious, she should be banned right away.

~Edge

P.S: Ender, put the picture of her admitting in dupe, please. She is guilty anyway.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun May 06, 2012 5:31 pm

Now hang on just a second. Did she already get banned on one of those accounts?

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun May 06, 2012 5:33 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:Now hang on just a second. Did she already get banned on one of those accounts?

Well, suspected by either Ender or Zach, one of them said that she was banned for VPA.
I'm sure they weren't lying, they weren't even trying to get her banned, they just said that they thought they saw her getting banned for VPA.

~Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 6:08 pm

Makes me happy to say this o3o
Amy, your perma banned.
All accounts associated with the IP you had connected to with the others and all future created accounts within the short time you have of not being banned will be banned and your IP and Mac address will be blocked.
Kthxbai.

Btw, I still laugh my ass off when Amy sais 'im just trolling' or 'im just joking', whats next, are you going to run around fm screaming 'IM A DUPER IM A DUPER ANYONE WANT DUPED ITEMS?'
-gm pulls you in-
Are you going to say
I was just joking? c:

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun May 06, 2012 6:31 pm

I will add it in the rules not to be a dumbass like that. If any of you are americans, you're well aware that you don't go into an airport screaming "I've got a bomb" then claim you're joking. authorities would arrest you anyway. Same goes for the server. don't joke about this shit.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun May 06, 2012 6:46 pm

now now ray. That will happen in any country. lol But suck it amy. You will be banned.

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Sun May 06, 2012 7:23 pm

To be honest I don't care cause it's about time I get a life and start hanging out with my in real life friends and not in games so kk bye bye =^-^=

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun May 06, 2012 7:38 pm

If you really didn't care you wouldn't have made such a commotion over it or bothered to post. GG.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun May 06, 2012 7:40 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Makes me happy to say this o3o
Amy, your perma banned.
All accounts associated with the IP you had connected to with the others and all future created accounts within the short time you have of not being banned will be banned and your IP and Mac address will be blocked.
Kthxbai.

Btw, I still laugh my ass off when Amy sais 'im just trolling' or 'im just joking', whats next, are you going to run around fm screaming 'IM A DUPER IM A DUPER ANYONE WANT DUPED ITEMS?'
-gm pulls you in-
Are you going to say
I was just joking? c:

It's a good thing knowing we are removing the bad people one by one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 7:59 pm

@Ray your completely correct.
@Amy, fuck off.

Subject in question now has a pending perma-ban request, locking thread

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun May 06, 2012 8:23 pm

Amy i'm glad u realized that u are a dumbass. Have a shitty life. kthanksbye

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top