D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Allen's GM Application :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Allenn

Allenn

Allen's GM Application :D Empty Allen's GM Application :D

Post by Allenn Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm

Name: Allen Markoem

IGN: Allen

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be one of the GM's of this server simply because it is an amazing server with tons to offer. The problem is that a lot of people don't get to experience this because of problems along the way (installation, Hamachi, and the like), which I was a victim of at one point. That's where I want to come in; I want to help newcomers so that they can embark on the journey that is D.ChaosMS EX. I may not have much to offer tech-wise, but I hope I can help in any other way to ensure that D.ChaosMS EX becomes the server to remember. I hope you will look into this and tell me what you think; thanks in advance.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played D.ChaosMS EX ever since it was v75; not sure how long ago that was. xD

Any GM experience: I have been a GM in a couple of "no-name" servers like MyStory, PortolaMS, and MSG.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: This is basically what I plan to do. Sometimes, I might not be familiar with the problem, but I am learning every day.

How can you help the server: I wish to help this server become more and more popular with each person I recruit into this game. I know that I cannot code, but hopefully you will see what I have to offer as an equivalent to coding.

Other: I'm 14, I live in Los Angeles, California. I'm Indonesian-American, and I have a PS3 & a Wii.

Back to top Go down

Allen's GM Application :D Empty Re: Allen's GM Application :D

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:27 pm

I find it oddly suspicious on how your forum account was made today.

Plus, I have played in v62 and was a GM and still is one know, as far as I know, I have never came across anyone referred to the name as of "Allen".

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm

maplefreak26 wrote:I find it oddly suspicious on how your forum account was made today.

Plus, I have played in v62 and was a GM and still is one know, as far as I know, I have never came across anyone referred to the name as of "Allen".

Um actualy he played in v75 but he left because Dustin was leaving (I think)

But yeah, Allen, you left for too long to say you played since v75.

Back to top Go down

Allenn

Allenn

Post by Allenn Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm

maplefreak26... Willi, aren't you? yes, I've seen/heard a little of you. But when I was playing I haven't seen you on at all, so... I mean, I believe that you've been a GM since v62 but I'm just saying that maybe that's why you haven't seen me?

btw, I hesitated to make a forum account simply because I didn't think I should until I got the game running(which I finally did), so there you go Razz

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 pm

maplefreak26 wrote:I find it oddly suspicious on how your forum account was made today.

i made my forum account yesterday LOL

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top