D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xSparkyLeo

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sankanto

xSparkyLeo - Page 2 Empty Re: xSparkyLeo

Post by sankanto Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:08 am

You don't decide when I send anything smart ass your little was do I have all those tickets the screenshot says it all I HAVE 1!!! get it thought your head I'm sick of typing to you and I'm sick of the accusations you guys fail to prove about me over and over so I'm finished

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:11 am

sankanto wrote:You don't decide when I send anything smart ass your little was do I have all those tickets the screenshot says it all I HAVE 1!!! get it thought your head I'm sick of typing to you and I'm sick of the accusations you guys fail to prove about me over and over so I'm finished

actually i have a question...Why'd you even have to lie to him? i would never tell someone i just randomly had 1000 tickit's, more like i go in my inventory and check...

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:15 am

Kitteh-Nya wrote:
sankanto wrote:You don't decide when I send anything smart ass your little was do I have all those tickets the screenshot says it all I HAVE 1!!! get it thought your head I'm sick of typing to you and I'm sick of the accusations you guys fail to prove about me over and over so I'm finished

actually i have a question...Why'd you even have to lie to him? i would never tell someone i just randomly had 1000 tickit's, more like i go in my inventory and check...
Just ignore him.
Read my post about him having more than 66 tickets.
Maybe even over 70 cause he had one extra Toons Sword that I didn't know about.
He can't justify that. 8D

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am

xGin wrote:
Kitteh-Nya wrote:

Just ignore him.
Read my post about him having more than 66 tickets.
Maybe even over 70 cause he had one extra Toons Sword that I didn't know about.
He can't justify that. 8D

Yeah but it still makes me curious...was he trying to act cool or something?
but yeah, this case was solved as soon as you posted it. the screen shots are enough proof and he can't deny them..

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:47 am

Welp I do not give a shit, I have good enuff evidence,
Im banning him.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:57 am

sankanto wrote:I just sent you the screenshot of my inventory and my cash inventory and you see there is only 1 ticket in there again, I LIED TO YOU get it thought your head and leave me alone. =_= also it proves that the amount of tickets I said to you are false I've been sitting here afk going back and forth with your stupid testimony for hours the proof is in the screenshot if you don't like it too bad bro. Take it to the GM's
1 question if you only have 1 left
who in the right mind gives 3 away?
another reason why you should think before you talk
in some parts of the world saying the wrong thing will get you shot dead
ask that reporter that got his head chopped off by the talliban*cough*even tho it was staged
xGin wrote:http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=117a61h&s=5
This proves nothing except that you had
2 Ichigo Masks.
3 Toons Sword.
1 Thunder Edge. (Where's the second one?)
and 1 Solar Staff.

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/t0srxh.jpg
You could've easily cleared your inv, put 1 donor ticket there and buy all those emotes

Something that would be more evidence would be to name the people you bought your tickets from. How much you bought from them.
i aggree with this but i wonder why his first slot empty o.O
seems suspect to me but with the evidence against you
and the evidence you have for your defence your case not looking good my friend
khuddin1992 wrote:let the owner check at at database ^^ -dupe item easily checked at database btw-

you cannot run from it (even though you dispose it)
Word kuddin Word
like the saying goes you can run but you cant hide
no matter what you do the owner can check and see exsactly where you put it
even who helped you moved them i think so better hope noone help you
becuase they will prolly be banned too for helping you
like i said before you drop for a random person 3 tix
and you have 1 left really now?
thats like making a million dollars
giving 900k away and keeping 100k for yourself
how dose this make sence to you?
cuz it sure as hell sounds to me like your digging yourself a bigger hole LOL

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 am

sankanto wrote:Ok let me start off like this Stop trying to spy and shit on me its irratating as fuck and im sick of it 2.) those tickets came from friends, Trades, Selling. 3.) my guild says I gave them away lets see We had a guild event which i handed out tix to winners also there my guild members and the 1st guild i had so I've grown to love them so Why not give them stuff also we had another event which I gave out tickets If your player report is about me don't include other people and what they have come straight for me so I can't to your smart ass I'm innocent

we can spy on you if we want, there's no rule against it. you *are* aware that GMs can be in hide mode and spy on you?
Owners are also pretty much omniscient.
Players, if they're really good, can spy on you.

the tickets could still be duped though.

blahblah...your feelings for your guild are irrelevant to the thread...
If other people can testify against or for you they will be included in the player report wheher you like it or not Very Happy

You are innocent until proven guilty, I'll give you that much. Good luck with your case.
Why are you getting all mad? Why so defensive...if you didn't do anything wrong then there is nothing to worry about, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:10 am

sankanto wrote:How Do I post a Screenshot?
One question, why didnt you read the rules?
Lieing to a GM can get you into serious trouble. And even if you didnt not dupe the tickets, I HIIIGGHHLLLLY doubt it would ever be possible for you to have obtained that many. Along the way you would have been accused by Alpha or Toon or any other GMs of duping, so why is this starting now?
My question is if that is a lie what use did you have in lieing considering its obvious you would get into shit

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum