D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable To Connect To The Login Server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Unable To Connect To The Login Server. Empty Unable To Connect To The Login Server.

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:42 am

As The Title Says, Yes. I've Went On The Website To Check If The Server Is On. I See Many People Online And Asked If The Server Was Up. The Players Said "Yes". But When I Double Clicked On The D.Chaos Client(Yes, The Custom One), This Thing Pops Up.
Screenshot:

Not One, Not Twice. But Many Times. So, Are There Any Kind Souls Out There Who Are Willing To Help Fix This Issue? Oh And Not To Mention That I've Tried Re-downloading The Whole Of D.Chaos. It Didn't Seem To Help One Bit.

Please Help And Thanks. (:

-Difference

Edit:
Also, If This Is A Connection Issue, Here Is My List Of Adapters.
Screenshot:
Jkak Is My Connection Name. My Timezone Is [+8 GMT].

Last edited by ᴆιғғєяәпсэ on Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

куцц

куцц

Unable To Connect To The Login Server. Empty Re: Unable To Connect To The Login Server.

Post by куцц Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:49 am

Did you disable your loopback adapter?

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Unable To Connect To The Login Server. Empty Re: Unable To Connect To The Login Server.

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:51 am

Kyuuchu wrote:Did you disable your loopback adapter?

Yes, Yes I Did.

Back to top Go down

куцц

куцц

Post by куцц Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:57 am

ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:Yes, Yes I Did.

That's odd. Disabling your loopback adapter should've fixed it.

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:07 am

Kyuuchu wrote:

That's odd. Disabling your loopback adapter should've fixed it.

That Was What I Said To Myself. Unfortunately, I Received The SAME Error.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:15 am

Whats your IGN?

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:22 am

Exp wrote:Whats your IGN?

Difference.

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:05 am

Try to Reboot your Router. sometime might help

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:45 am

TheDevilHeart wrote:Try to Reboot your Router. sometime might help

*sighs* Been There, Done That. Nothing Happened... Is There A Chance That I Got Banned Or Something? Because I Don't Recall Doing Anything Bad.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

seems to me like an ip bann im pretty sure thats why exp asked your ign lol
but if everyones on and you cant and you tryed all the fixes
im sorry to say but the chances are you have been banned or having the glicth like some others are having if you still have all the exe files from downloading them you could try delteing game and reinstalling it could be your av[anitivirus] delted somthing without you knowing just make sure you turn your av off when you installing again it did this to me and thats how i fixxed i dint have to touch loopback or anything just reinstalled

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:15 pm

MrPimppi wrote:seems to me like an ip bann im pretty sure thats why exp asked your ign lol
im sorry to say but the chances are you have been banned or having the glicth like some others are having if you still have all the exe files from downloading them you could try delteing game and reinstalling it could be your av[anitivirus] delted somthing without you knowing just make sure you turn your av off when you installing again it did this to me and thats how i fixxed i dint have to touch loopback or anything just reinstalled

Well, I've Tried Your Method, No Luck. And, I Don't Think I'm Banned Or Anything Because I Asked My Friend To Log Into My Account To Check And She Was Able To Get In.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:46 pm

ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:seems to me like an ip bann im pretty sure thats why exp asked your ign lol

Well, I've Tried Your Method, No Luck. And, I Don't Think I'm Banned Or Anything Because I Asked My Friend To Log Into My Account To Check And She Was Able To Get In.
isnt that the point of an ip ban? im guessing alpha didnt ban your acc only your ip
he dose that somtimes to check for the ddoser from what i have heard im not 100% but im still feeling like an ip ban for some stuipd reason idk a hunch i guess i could be wrong but if not it must be somthing with a setting somwhere are you running as admin? what am i talking about u must be if you tryed all the othersteps like loopback and such its really curious its not working if you restarted your modem disabled loopback reinstalled just the reinstall worked for me have you checked in propertys for compatability ? im really trying to help but you covered your bassis pretty good whats it tell you after the install still unable to connect to server? cuz that usually means ip ban if everyone on and you cannot on somone correct me if im wrong if you like i can dl team veiwer and try messing with it for you if you like but i think you should ask a gm check you ip make sure your not ip banned or mabe try changing your ip real quick see if it will work i think theres somthing called hotspotsheild you can google find pretty easy if it works you were ip banned and that dont nessessaryly mean your acc has been banned if it works just ask alpha to un ip ban you hope this helps im starting babble 3 days no sleep lol

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:33 am

MrPimppi wrote:
ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:

isnt that the point of an ip ban? im guessing alpha didnt ban your acc only your ip
he dose that somtimes to check for the ddoser from what i have heard im not 100% but im still feeling like an ip ban for some stuipd reason idk a hunch i guess i could be wrong but if not it must be somthing with a setting somwhere are you running as admin? what am i talking about u must be if you tryed all the othersteps like loopback and such its really curious its not working if you restarted your modem disabled loopback reinstalled just the reinstall worked for me have you checked in propertys for compatability ? im really trying to help but you covered your bassis pretty good whats it tell you after the install still unable to connect to server? cuz that usually means ip ban if everyone on and you cannot on somone correct me if im wrong if you like i can dl team veiwer and try messing with it for you if you like but i think you should ask a gm check you ip make sure your not ip banned or mabe try changing your ip real quick see if it will work i think theres somthing called hotspotsheild you can google find pretty easy if it works you were ip banned and that dont nessessaryly mean your acc has been banned if it works just ask alpha to un ip ban you hope this helps im starting babble 3 days no sleep lol

I Asked An Admin If I'm Banned. He Said No. If My Account Is Working Means I'm Not Banned.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:22 pm

but your acc isnt the problem is my guess as i stated before its your ip
if you cant get on but others can
since you tryed all the loop back adjustments
reinstalling even the modem trick
thats why i think ur ip banned but i could be wrong im just saying if game is up
and everyone can get on but you cant
and you are getting the cannot connect to server message usually means ip banned
not acc banned if you get my jift it was prolly a random check
to see if your ip was being used for ddos

Back to top Go down

Despairful

Unable To Connect To The Login Server. Empty us too

Post by Despairful Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 pm

dude me and like 7 other guys I met today and yesterday got this very same problem and even worse were new to the server Sad

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:17 am

Despairful wrote:dude me and like 7 other guys I met today and yesterday got this very same problem and even worse were new to the server Sad

If You Tried Doing What I've Tried To Do Over The Few Weeks (Which Are The Recommended Solutions Here), Then Something Must Be Wrong With Our I.P Address e n e

Edit: Oh Wait. I Found A Solution. Disable Your Main Modem Connection And Enable Again Then Restart your Comp. 'Nuffsaid. Now Close This Thread Plz

Edit2: With Hotspot Shield...

Back to top Go down

Despairful

Post by Despairful Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:00 am

ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:
Despairful wrote:dude me and like 7 other guys I met today and yesterday got this very same problem and even worse were new to the server Sad

If You Tried Doing What I've Tried To Do Over The Few Weeks (Which Are The Recommended Solutions Here), Then Something Must Be Wrong With Our I.P Address e n e

Edit: Oh Wait. I Found A Solution. Disable Your Main Modem Connection And Enable Again Then Restart your Comp. 'Nuffsaid. Now Close This Thread Plz

Wait so like you mean we get hotspot shield and activate it then while we have it activated we go to network and sharing center and disconnect our main connection and then we enable it again and restart our computer? If so ima try it and if it works than thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:12 pm

ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:

so my advice lead you to getting on again?
you should of just edit it into 1 thing so its more clear it might help others having your same problem<3

Back to top Go down

agito1

agito1

Post by agito1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:11 pm

like me i might have been one of those people i met like 7 people yesterday ive got the same problem n ive done all the steps disabled loopback got a hotspot shield nothin

Back to top Go down

agito1

agito1

Post by agito1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:26 pm

idk how to delete this im sorry i double posted :/

Last edited by agito1 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : double posted sorry)

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:51 pm

agito1 wrote:i did that and it didnt work
double posting is bad use edit button
and you are prolly doing it wrong

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top