D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

banned why

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Orilo

banned why Empty banned why

Post by Orilo Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:25 am

i have played here some time... And i dont really know why i got banned. before i dint know how to use the reborn commands or anything becose i have dyslexia and reading disordders så i count read the guides and every time i try to ask some one in game they ether called me noob or learn english or kid.... first i was stuck at henesy trainning gruond 4 quitte some time then a few weeks later i found the giant muchrooms at fm 2 but still no one helpt me when i was 200. soo i buyed a pet whit pick up items and everytime i was sad angry or depresti went online 4 a little bit amd killed some muchrooms and w8ted to find someone that can help me. but then i started having alot of studies so then i dint play that much but it fellt nice to just kill giant muchrooms and let pet pick up mesos and i voted and use the npc 4 chix.

And yesterday i made my new char. and one more acc called Orilox and made a fast dude there to easely send over the chix dint really know that the pet was bugged or anything i dint really check how much chix i was up in but if i hade known that i wood get banned 4 getting to much i wont have played here.

your senserly Orilo

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

banned why Empty Re: banned why

Post by Magnus Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:55 am

First. You have an excuse. So i won't comment on your english.
[Translate pl0x.]

Well. I have no idea what you're talking about.

LF>RAY's 1337 TRANSLATING SKILLS.

Back to top Go down

orilo

banned why Empty sorry dint see the guide lines

Post by orilo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 am

Character Name:
Orilo

Reason:
dont really understand what i did all i did was kill the 3 muchrooms in fm 2 or 3 and use pet to pick up the mesos and vote some times to get more chix.

Testimonials:
dont know

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?

well i dont know why i was just playing here some time when i was at home and at school when ever i feelt bad i played here to get my mind of things dint really understand the reborn system so i jsut killed muchrooms in fm2 or if it was 3 i dont really remember. and get money until i feelt i can get help and i found someone to help me yesterday and he help me alot teach me how to reborn how to use mount where to get items and where to lvl in fm. and if i hade known that it was iligel to get to much chix whitout using them then i wont have get that much and maybe just voted 4 times every day instead and just killed monsters whit out picking anything up

Screenshots/proof:
dont have any sceenshots.

Back to top Go down

Orilo

Post by Orilo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:09 am

Well english isnt my main langhutsh im a swedish guy

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:14 am

Orilo wrote:Well english isnt my main langhutsh im a swedish guy

Don't double post.

Back to top Go down

orilo

Post by orilo Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:16 am

okey sorry made that replay before i notic that u replayed

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:31 am

One does not get 121k chickens just by killing mushmoms. N'uff said. Its too obvious a duping case.

Locked.

If any moderator/admin has any thing to add, feel free to unlock this.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top