D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* - Page 2 Empty Re: lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Post by khuddin1992 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:37 pm

ok enough already... let just the owner handle it.... stop post this damn report when it get locked....

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* - Page 2 Empty Re: lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Post by Lucina Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:47 pm

ShadyX2 wrote:
~[愛藍 金子]~ wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
Exp wrote:He probably meant that willi witnessed the scene where a duper dropped the chixs. Either way, he didnt surrender the chix and used it for his own benefit.

You might be correct Exp, therefore he shall get banned. I usually do my check up with a GM to check if my chikkuns are duped so I don't get in trouble everytime I do a trade.

Off Topic: Can you check if my chix are duped please Exp? Haven't asked a GM yet so might as well ask you.
i saw a report of you you are a duper http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4017-duper-report http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4015-duper-fail Exclamation

Bitch Please. Don't cover this up. The people that made the threads said that thay believe me and Willi said he'll keep a close eye on me. This report is on you not on myself.
u got reported twice and idk if more
Look, Stop bringing up what Shadyx2 did or did not do this is about YOU so Don't even continue if you're gonna say something about Him.

Exactely here. So lx8x8x8 you could've handed chix to a GM, but you make it worse for yourself when you include an Owner (in this case Willi)

okays so wat shady said was right u made this situation worse for yourself u picked up duped chikkuns and you kept it for yourself without thinking something bad going to happen ur wrong! something bad is always going to happen if you try go around da rules. u should of just gaved the duped chikkuns to willi as sooned as u picked it up but nope instead u just kept it for yourself without seeing any conquences. people are always keeping a lookout for vp abuser, dupers, hackers, ect your not going to get away that easy and now ur making this situation EVEN WORSE FOR YOU by trying to cover up your story and make shady look bad. shady's situation is LONG DONE so this basiclly just proved u deserve a perm ban for not surrender the chikkuns and using it for ur own benefit this also prove how dumb you can be for not following the rules

BTW OFFTOPIC : 200 POST OHHYAHH XD

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:50 pm

mushisan wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
~[愛藍 金子]~ wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
Exp wrote:He probably meant that willi witnessed the scene where a duper dropped the chixs. Either way, he didnt surrender the chix and used it for his own benefit.

You might be correct Exp, therefore he shall get banned. I usually do my check up with a GM to check if my chikkuns are duped so I don't get in trouble everytime I do a trade.

Off Topic: Can you check if my chix are duped please Exp? Haven't asked a GM yet so might as well ask you.
i saw a report of you you are a duper http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4017-duper-report http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4015-duper-fail Exclamation

Bitch Please. Don't cover this up. The people that made the threads said that thay believe me and Willi said he'll keep a close eye on me. This report is on you not on myself.
u got reported twice and idk if more
Look, Stop bringing up what Shadyx2 did or did not do this is about YOU so Don't even continue if you're gonna say something about Him.

Exactely here. So lx8x8x8 you could've handed chix to a GM, but you make it worse for yourself when you include an Owner (in this case Willi)

okays so wat shady said was right u made this situation worse for yourself u picked up duped chikkuns and you kept it for yourself without thinking something bad going to happen ur wrong! something bad is always going to happen if you try go around da rules. u should of just gaved the duped chikkuns to willi as sooned as u picked it up but nope instead u just kept it for yourself without seeing any conquences. people are always keeping a lookout for vp abuser, dupers, hackers, ect your not going to get away that easy and now ur making this situation EVEN WORSE FOR YOU by trying to cover up your story and make shady look bad. shady's situation is LONG DONE so this basiclly just proved u deserve a perm ban for not surrender the chikkuns and using it for ur own benefit this also prove how dumb you can be for not following the rules

BTW OFFTOPIC : 200 POST OHHYAHH XD

I honestly read all of that and I'm with you 100% that's correct what you said.

Off Topic: Gratz on new Status + 200 Post

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top