D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:52 pm

Character Name:
lilx8x8

Reason:
Duping and denying it / blaming a OWNER

Testomonials:
-

Justice:
Perma IP Ban as he blamed Willi for giving him the chix.

Screenshots/Proof:
After seeing he is still on D.ChaosMS I tried to question him, but he acted dumb.:

After inviting his friend, he says the words planned to say to not get him banned.:

And then I A.F.K to make this report and find him still in the chat accusing Willi, as you see he says 'Willi was there':

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty Re: lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Post by Lucina Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:08 pm

ShadyX2 wrote:Character Name:
lilx8x8

Reason:
Duping and denying it / blaming a OWNER

Testomonials:
-

Justice:
Perma IP Ban as he blamed Willi for giving him the chix.

Screenshots/Proof:
After seeing he is still on D.ChaosMS I tried to question him, but he acted dumb.:

After inviting his friend, he says the words planned to say to not get him banned.:

And then I A.F.K to make this report and find him still in the chat accusing Willi, as you see he says 'Willi was there':

this guy is a duper he just said willi dropped chikkuns and i would noe that willi wouldn't do that so he
basiclly blaming a owner unless willi says he dropped them and let then pick it up

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty Re: lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend*

Post by {GM} Night Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:34 pm

He probably meant that willi witnessed the scene where a duper dropped the chixs. Either way, he didnt surrender the chix and used it for his own benefit.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:40 pm

Exp wrote:He probably meant that willi witnessed the scene where a duper dropped the chixs. Either way, he didnt surrender the chix and used it for his own benefit.

You might be correct Exp, therefore he shall get banned. I usually do my check up with a GM to check if my chikkuns are duped so I don't get in trouble everytime I do a trade.

Off Topic: Can you check if my chix are duped please Exp? Haven't asked a GM yet so might as well ask you.

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Post by Nikee Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 pm

Exp wrote:He probably meant that willi witnessed the scene where a duper dropped the chixs. Either way, he didnt surrender the chix and used it for his own benefit.

LOL willi witness the scene? Wtf... no offense but i think willi would of instant bann the duper THEN tell players to drop duped chickens.

Good point there exp. @last sentence

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:32 pm

Nikee wrote:

LOL willi witness the scene? Wtf... no offense but i think willi would of instant bann the duper THEN tell players to drop duped chickens.

Good point there exp. @last sentence

Meh not true.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 am

Nikee wrote:LOL willi witness the scene? Wtf... no offense but i think willi would of instant bann the duper THEN tell players to drop duped chickens.
No one told me about him dropping duped items so I didn't know until after someone told me.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:42 am

WilliNetwork wrote:
Nikee wrote:LOL willi witness the scene? Wtf... no offense but i think willi would of instant bann the duper THEN tell players to drop duped chickens.
No one told me about him dropping duped items so I didn't know until after someone told me.

Unaware willi is unaware.

Back to top Go down

lilx8x8

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty yes and maybe he didn't dupe

Post by lilx8x8 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:37 pm

i didn't know they were duped i thought god alpha gave it cause it said god alpha

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Post by im gay Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
i didn't know they were duped i thought god alpha gave it cause it said god alpha
That is not a excuse, About most people in this server has chickens made by Alpha.

Back to top Go down

lilx8x8

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty willi

Post by lilx8x8 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:39 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
i thought u were there i saw you

Back to top Go down

lilx8x8

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty shady

Post by lilx8x8 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:45 pm

ShadyX2 wrote:

You might be correct Exp, therefore he shall get banned. I usually do my check up with a GM to check if my chikkuns are duped so I don't get in trouble everytime I do a trade.

Off Topic: Can you check if my chix are duped please Exp? Haven't asked a GM yet so might as well ask you.
i saw a report of you you are a duper http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4017-duper-report http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4015-duper-fail Exclamation

Last edited by lilx8x8 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Post by im gay Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

i saw a report of you you are a duper http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4017-duper-report Exclamation

Stop double posting

First of all, No one just drops that much chickens for you to buy that much GM hats.
Second, he reported you because he believed you had duped items

Plus, is this topic about that? NO!

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:48 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

i saw a report of you you are a duper http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4017-duper-report Exclamation
Don't bring others problems in your case, You're basicly trying to change the subject..

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm

owo this is a complete fail lawl anyways just to basiclly solve this problem all he has to do
is hand in the duped or not duped chikkuns to either owner or gm and then no ban for him c:

Back to top Go down

lilx8x8

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty willi

Post by lilx8x8 Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:56 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
u know what funny after u joined a day after i did

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:
Uhm...What? I'm trying to understand but...

Back to top Go down

lilx8x8

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty ?

Post by lilx8x8 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm

~[愛藍 金子]~ wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:
what you don't understand

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:08 pm

~[愛藍 金子]~ wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:

this look funny... there is so many player report on this kid. (3 i guest)... better some owner check this kid. i am sure he dupeing <_<

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:09 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
~[愛藍 金子]~ wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:
what you don't understand

what funny after u joined a day after i did
Everything in that sentence

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:13 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

i saw a report of you you are a duper http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4017-duper-report http://www.dcmsforum.net/t4015-duper-fail Exclamation

Bitch Please. Don't cover this up. The people that made the threads said that thay believe me and Willi said he'll keep a close eye on me. This report is on you not on myself.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:19 pm

ofc everyone ignore me >_>

Back to top Go down

lilx8x8

lilx8x8 Duper Alert..? *Says he had 4 GM Hats, gave 1 to his friend* Empty cursing

Post by lilx8x8 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:26 pm

ShadyX2 wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

Bitch Please. Don't cover this up. The people that made the threads said that thay believe me and Willi said he'll keep a close eye on me. This report is on you not on myself.
u got reported twice and idk if more

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:28 pm

lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

Look, Stop bringing up what Shadyx2 did or did not do this is about YOU so Don't even continue if you're gonna say something about Him.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:30 pm

~[愛藍 金子]~ wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:
lilx8x8 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

Look, Stop bringing up what Shadyx2 did or did not do this is about YOU so Don't even continue if you're gonna say something about Him.

Exactely here. So lx8x8x8 you could've handed chix to a GM, but you make it worse for yourself when you include an Owner (in this case Willi)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top