D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LyricalWind

LyricalWind

Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon Empty Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon

Post by LyricalWind Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:40 am

Hi, for anyone who has played farmerstory (now closed), they would remember the pet scales (pet equip-able item) that automatically converted mesos to chix. I was thinking we could implement an item such as this for an obscene amount of VP or 1-2 dp. This would actually serve as a secondary method of farming chickens (current one is highly ineffective) and would help to restore the crippled/non-existent economy. You can make several time limited versions of this item all for varying prices, and include certain time limited versions into the gatchapon. Ofcourse also make these tradeable. I realize in farmerstory had occupations which allowed players to vac items into their inventory, making such items more viable, but its just something to think about.

Being on the subject of the gatchapons I would like to see more things incorporated in it, perhaps 2x exp, drop, meso coupon (forgive me if these are already included, but from my only 500ish chix spent in gatch I have failed to obtain any). Ofcourse include several time limited versions as well as perm-versions (2x meso would synergize well with pet scales). Better yet make several gatchapon npc's that require increasing amount of chicken to use for higher tier rewards.

As well, I was thinking instead of using a NPC for single chicken conversions, we could replace it with a command (im not sure if the anti-spam rule is necessary) in which then we can spam to get chickens, since many people complain of the NPC disconnecting them (including myself).

Lastly, I'm going to vouch for a reward system based on the number of rebirths. This way other than the traditional boring old MSI, would include an added incentive for players to train. (maybe certain items at 50 rbs, 100, 150... etc) and maybe give out 1 DP per 1000 rb's... things like that

I am still relatively new to this server (made account a long time ago, voted but stopped playing), so I apologize if anything was suggested before or already in queue or unsuitable for implementation. Just some thoughts, thanks for reading Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon Empty Re: Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon

Post by Pazz Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

that automatically converted mesos to chix. I was thinking we could implement an item such as this for an obscene amount of VP or 1-2 dp. This would actually serve as a secondary method of farming chickens (current one is highly ineffective) and would help to restore the crippled/non-existent economy.
So Liek, what if that person puts a rock on his/her skill button and leaves his/her laptop/comp on.
And her pet could like pick up the money and redo the process as it respawns.
-leaves for 5 hours and does this^-
-gotz over 900 chickens-

Back to top Go down

LyricalWind

LyricalWind

Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon Empty Re: Autoconverter /Convert command (chickens) + Implementation of EXP + drop coupons into gatchapon

Post by LyricalWind Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:11 pm

clearly with this server that is impossible, but even if the said person wasn't d/c'ing every 30 mins, there should be ideal farming maps that are occasionally monitored by GMs.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top