D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@GMlist Command

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

@GMlist Command Empty @GMlist Command

Post by Vĩńčęńт Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:13 pm

Well, I joined three days ago, and I'm getting comfortable with everything. The only thing that I want the game to have is some sort of GM Listing command that shows all of the staff members, because not everyone goes on the forum and people sometimes get confused with some people being part of staff. The command would be like, '@gmlist' and then it'll show all of the staff members. Example: Player uses @gmlist and the first few people it would show is, "Alpha - Owner, Toon - Owner, etc."

Back to top Go down

LegendaryDuku

Ultimate Member

LegendaryDuku
Ultimate Member

@GMlist Command Empty Re: @GMlist Command

Post by LegendaryDuku Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:28 pm

I understand since you're new but, we used to have a @gmsonline command but that made it WAY to easy for hackers so we've had this thread since the beginning of time: https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t236-staff-members-list

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:16 pm

LegendaryDuku wrote:I understand since you're new but, we used to have a @gmsonline command but that made it WAY to easy for hackers so we've had this thread since the beginning of time: https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t236-staff-members-list

He wasn't asking for a list of online GMs, he is asking for a list of GMs in game.

Back to top Go down

Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

Post by Vĩńčęńт Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:58 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
LegendaryDuku wrote:I understand since you're new but, we used to have a @gmsonline command but that made it WAY to easy for hackers so we've had this thread since the beginning of time: https://dchaosms.forumotion.net/t236-staff-members-list

He wasn't asking for a list of online GMs, he is asking for a list of GMs in game.
This. I saw the thread and read who the active GMs were, but not everyone goes on the forums and it would be really helpful for new players to add some sort of command that would show list all of the GMs in game.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:13 pm

that sounds reasonable enough. typing something like @staff would list all the staff and what they do.

It should not, however, show which GM is online.

Back to top Go down

Vĩńčęńт

Vĩńčęńт

Post by Vĩńčęńт Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:03 pm

Raystormx wrote:that sounds reasonable enough. typing something like @staff would list all the staff and what they do.

It should not, however, show which GM is online.
That's exactly how it should work, just a list of ALL of the staff, but won't list the one's online.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top