D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the server offline?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dannothan

Dannothan

Is the server offline? Empty Is the server offline?

Post by Dannothan Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:37 am

Hello, i am curious as to why the website is down and when i try to access the game i get something about firewalls. I am wondering If i'm banned or is it down? Sorry to bother you and thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Is the server offline? Empty Re: Is the server offline?

Post by Jeff Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:19 am

Dannothan wrote:Hello, i am curious as to why the website is down and when i try to access the game i get something about firewalls. I am wondering If i'm banned or is it down? Sorry to bother you and thanks for reading.
We were Ddosed today. I heard we ddosed them back and they stopped. it was a server we are assuming, I am not aware of which one. Be patient until a Owner turns on the server.

Back to top Go down

cousinitt98

Post by cousinitt98 Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:51 pm

iPcGamerJeff wrote:
Dannothan wrote:Hello, i am curious as to why the website is down and when i try to access the game i get something about firewalls. I am wondering If i'm banned or is it down? Sorry to bother you and thanks for reading.
We were Ddosed today. I heard we ddosed them back and they stopped. it was a server we are assuming, I am not aware of which one. Be patient until a Owner turns on the server.

sppptt it was skate ms
i saw a guy with the name who was standing there everytime i got near him i dced

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top