D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Members list.

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Blix

Staff Members list. - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Members list.

Post by Blix Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:38 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
Blix wrote:i never understood why Chris didnt get demoted. i heard he was then the next day nothing happend

Also why do ppl keep gm forum spamming a staff member list o.o lmbo

He did get demoted. idontknowwhatutalkingabout.

i heard he came back for a day and was still a gm, then he left again

Back to top Go down

Nolan

Average Member

Nolan
Average Member

Post by Nolan Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:09 pm

needs mo nolan

Back to top Go down

Shayde

Shayde

Post by Shayde Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:59 pm

what ones eric

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:32 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:

[Owner]-Eric

Back to top Go down

whytebeer

Post by whytebeer Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:13 am

Demoted GMs:
Dustin
-Immature-

James
-Gave away a Hollow Mask + Trading GM Account for GMS Account-

Mali/CrackBone
-A fool, period.-

Lilly
-Broke all the rules.-

Calatin
-Lilly #2-

iMatt
-Insulted server, leaving it for another-

Jocool
-Useless. Just useless.-

heeeeeeeey you didnt even add me ):

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:26 am

whytebeer wrote:Demoted GMs:
Dustin
-Immature-

James
-Gave away a Hollow Mask + Trading GM Account for GMS Account-

Mali/CrackBone
-A fool, period.-

Lilly
-Broke all the rules.-

Calatin
-Lilly #2-

iMatt
-Insulted server, leaving it for another-

Jocool
-Useless. Just useless.-

heeeeeeeey you didnt even add me ):

GM =/= Chat Mod.

Back to top Go down

Shayde

Shayde

Post by Shayde Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:10 pm

sushi came bk and hes not there Sad

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Post by Logan Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm

im a gm again! i mean active again

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:32 am

NOOOO! :C
What did ya do with lazzuuhh :c ToT

Back to top Go down

FrogBoy

Post by FrogBoy Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:39 am

can I havv Gm plz I so super good and I wan span idems alt and givv out!!! I help srver alodd and i cn cath hakers!!! so pls give me gm!!

Oke now serious, I lol'd at Demoted Gm list.

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Post by Lasor Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:39 pm

FrogBoy wrote:can I havv Gm plz I so super good and I wan span idems alt and givv out!!! I help srver alodd and i cn cath hakers!!! so pls give me gm!!

Staff Members list. - Page 2 10388931

Back to top Go down

Logan

Ultimate Member

Logan
Ultimate Member

Post by Logan Tue Oct 04, 2011 5:49 pm

FrogBoy wrote:can I havv Gm plz I so super good and I wan span idems alt and givv out!!! I help srver alodd and i cn cath hakers!!! so pls give me gm!!

4 words : YOUR NOT GETTING GM

Back to top Go down

-Scruffy-

-Scruffy-

Post by -Scruffy- Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:56 pm

Woof is a chat mod now o3o. Delete this post if you want once you put him on the chat mods list

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:19 pm

-Scruffy- wrote:Woof is a chat mod now o3o. Delete this post if you want once you put him on the chat mods list
So am I. ;3

Back to top Go down

Gylro

Average Member

Gylro
Average Member

Post by Gylro Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:46 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
sandesh wrote:i want to be gm plz

No you fucking begger -_-

I love that you can just shout at people, Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

ShiKage

ShiKage

Post by ShiKage Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 pm

BEGGARS READ THIS BEFORE EVEN TRYING

Note: Im not trying to be a GM here... Im not stupid enough to think begging will make me a GM.

I just want to say to the people that are begging for the spot... HAVE YOU READ THE PAST PAGES ABOUT PEOPLE BEING UTTERLY DENIED A SPOT BECAUSE OF BEGGING.

I mean com'on people. Learn to wait for a spot to open and earn it because even if by some miracle that you get a GM spot by begging, you won't be a GM for long. Someone with more qualification will come along and take your spot.

Get some skills (and maybe a brain while your at it) and come back.

Note #2: Im not a GM, Im actually brand new. I just have a profound hate for begging and gifting due to past games...... Example: Plz plvl me!!! I'll give you something of value (Something I can get in my sleep)

Back to top Go down

Andy

Average Member

Andy
Average Member

Post by Andy Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:34 am

ShiKage wrote: BEGGARS READ THIS BEFORE EVEN TRYING

Note: Im not trying to be a GM here... Im not stupid enough to think begging will make me a GM.

I just want to say to the people that are begging for the spot... HAVE YOU READ THE PAST PAGES ABOUT PEOPLE BEING UTTERLY DENIED A SPOT BECAUSE OF BEGGING.

I mean com'on people. Learn to wait for a spot to open and earn it because even if by some miracle that you get a GM spot by begging, you won't be a GM for long. Someone with more qualification will come along and take your spot.

Note #2: Im not a GM, Im actually brand new. I just have a profound hate for begging and gifting due to past games...... Example: Plz plvl me!!! I'll give you something of value (Something I can get in my sleep)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
PEOPLE WHO ARE LIKE THAT GUY AND TRIES TO BE COOL READ THIS BEFORE EVEN TRYING

Note: I'm not a douche, people should just have common sense. I also have a profound hate for people doing this shit due to past games...... Example: THAT GUY^^^^^^^

Note #2: Again, I'm not trying to be a douche here... but people always post in old threads if they see something like for example: can i b gm pls!!!!!

Note #3: I also took the template from his post and used it against him. I also fixed most to all errors found in the template he used. THANKS FOR THE TEMPLATE!

I just want to say to the people that are posting super fucking late... HAVE YOU READ THE PAST PAGES AND LOOKED AT THE FUCKING DATES ON THIS SHIT?

I mean come on people. Learn to look at the fucking date on the thread and post on something at most one week old because I don't get why you're posting on an old thread acting like you're the authority around here and in the end saying "Oh, I'm not a GM but I can act like one and give you the shit I would be thinking about if I were a GM so I can be cool and people will like me for hating on beggars!!!!!!" Someone with more brains would think more before posting.

Get some common sense(and maybe some fucking eyes while you're at it) and come back.

Back to top Go down

deaunte112

Post by deaunte112 Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:15 am

Why am i not on here I played for about a year yet i never existed good to know that.

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:31 pm

deaunte112 wrote:Why am i not on here I played for about a year yet i never existed good to know that.
Don't Worry Dee you exist to me o3o

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Post by HungZ Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:43 pm

Dammit im out of Active list.Should be more active now! :3

Back to top Go down

ShiKage

ShiKage

Post by ShiKage Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:20 pm

andy wrote:

Note: I'm not a douche, people should just have common sense. I also have a profound hate for people doing this shit due to past games...... Example: THAT GUY^^^^^^^

Note #2: Again, I'm not trying to be a douche here... but people always post in old threads if they see something like for example: can i b gm pls!!!!!

Note #3: I also took the template from his post and used it against him. I also fixed most to all errors found in the template he used. THANKS FOR THE TEMPLATE!

I just want to say to the people that are posting super fucking late... HAVE YOU READ THE PAST PAGES AND LOOKED AT THE FUCKING DATES ON THIS SHIT?

I mean come on people. Learn to look at the fucking date on the thread and post on something at most one week old because I don't get why you're posting on an old thread acting like you're the authority around here and in the end saying "Oh, I'm not a GM but I can act like one and give you the shit I would be thinking about if I were a GM so I can be cool and people will like me for hating on beggars!!!!!!" Someone with more brains would think more before posting.

Get some common sense(and maybe some fucking eyes while you're at it) and come back.

#1: I just felt like stating my point. I'm may have sounded like I had authority, but in reality, I don't have any power here. Also, if you think it's so bad why are you replying anyway? Wouldn't it just be better to say nothing and not justify that I'm trying to act cool. Sure, I was. Though I also will stand behind my point of view.

#2: Just to make sure you don't use the most common train of thought against me I will admit that I am being just as idiotic as you by justifying your opinion. So, this is the last time you'll see me on this thread. If you want to talk back to me because your pride won't let it drop then have fun talking to someone who isn't even there. ^^

Note: My grammar may suck and my template is probably worse so don't give me crap about it.

Back to top Go down

deaunte112

Post by deaunte112 Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:42 pm

ShiKage wrote:
andy wrote:

#1: I just felt like stating my point. I'm may have sounded like I had authority, but in reality, I don't have any power here. Also, if you think it's so bad why are you replying anyway? Wouldn't it just be better to say nothing and not justify that I'm trying to act cool. Sure, I was. Though I also will stand behind my point of view.

#2: Just to make sure you don't use the most common train of thought against me I will admit that I am being just as idiotic as you by justifying your opinion. So, this is the last time you'll see me on this thread. If you want to talk back to me because your pride won't let it drop then have fun talking to someone who isn't even there. ^^

Note: My grammar may suck and my template is probably worse so don't give me crap about it.
cake

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:20 pm

ShiKage wrote:BEGGARS READ THIS BEFORE EVEN TRYING

WilliNetwork wrote:
4. Staff Impersonation
- You are not to impersonate any of our staff members by changing your forum username/identity to an already existing staff member and/or pretending you are above all.
You are in breach of Rule #4 of D.ChaosMS EX Forums. This is a warning.

Last edited by WilliNetwork on Sun Nov 06, 2011 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lolforums)

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm

WilliNetwork
Dat signature... can't stop looking at it :<

Back to top Go down

Fr3ak'

Fr3ak'

Post by Fr3ak' Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:09 am

Hey Guys, I know im doing it too right now but,
Can you stop posting here? This isnt a chat.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top