D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution

View previous topic View next topic Go down

AsianCaucasian

AsianCaucasian

DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution Empty DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution

Post by AsianCaucasian Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:17 am

i was messing around with some .wz files editing stats and stuff for a new weapon i just drew and when i was done i saved it and made a copy of the .wz and saved it in a folder i was wondering if i could get it in the server so i opened up the server and logged in. then it dissconected after pic. Ever since I've tried this I have been unable to play on the server. I always get "disconnected from login server"... There should be a way to fix this. Does anyone have any ideas? I've tried reinstalling ms. redownloading the client. system restoring my computer. and pretty much everything else. Thanks

Last edited by AsianCaucasian on Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution Empty Re: DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution

Post by Illegal Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:52 am

READ the rules for players.

Back to top Go down

AsianCaucasian

AsianCaucasian

DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution Empty Re: DC After PIC (Not Loopback) Reward for who ever finds my solution

Post by AsianCaucasian Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:44 am

Oops i didn't know :'( well PLEASE don't ban me anyone Sad just wanted to make a cool looking sword which i did but now i cant access the game :/ can i just have help to fix my problem Sad ?

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Post by Lasor Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:25 am

AsianCaucasian wrote:Oops i didn't know :'( well PLEASE don't ban me anyone Sad just wanted to make a cool looking sword which i did but now i cant access the game :/ can i just have help to fix my problem Sad ?

A wz editor always makes a spare c:

Back to top Go down

AsianCaucasian

AsianCaucasian

Post by AsianCaucasian Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 pm

It's not to do with the WZ files i have replaced them ALL and still doesn't work ...

Back to top Go down

-Scruffy-

-Scruffy-

Post by -Scruffy- Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Your the guy who dissed me o3o
Start replacing every single files you have
and maybe read some stickies c:

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:27 pm

UBeMacBanned?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top