D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-Game Update! (R2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

In-Game Update! (R2) Empty In-Game Update! (R2)

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:18 pm

Okay, Well.. The Source Is Nearly Done! About 98.2% Fully-Complete On Revision 2.
To Clarify Things - "Source Update Revisions" are Entirely Different then WZ Revisions. This has nothing to do with WZ Edits.

Just Added:
GM's/Admin's Can Now Trade Anybody! *Update - Removed This because it won't let GMs FJ in JQs*
ALL Pot's Have Been Disabled During PvP. *Update - Also Working on !pvpall and !pvpuser*
Highly Beta Auto-Banning System. (Won't Ban GM's - Only Players, Lol) *Disabled until further notice*
Updated the Packets for Ring Effects. Currently in testing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Our Lovely Donators : All of your chat's have been fixed. You now talk in a single chat, with [Donor] (If you donated 50$), or [Super Donor] (If you donated over 100$). Currently, The Donor Commands (For 50$ Donors) are Complete and fixed up/added into !dcommands. More commands for you are Coming Soon. As for Super Donors, haven't started/looked at your commands but they work. You get the defaults that were originally here, like !say/!job/!djob, etc.

For Our Awesome GM's : All GM bugs have been fixed, and GM's get Unlimited GM Buffing times. GM's by default get Hide, which can no longer be viewed by Donators OR Players! Our Staff members also get a Custom GM Chat, so when you talk in hide Nobody but GM's hear you! Also, For GM's who want to showoff there stats, they can type !charview to let users click them!

For the Poor Player's who got Spam Sniped : I'm sorry for the idiots abusing this on whoever was abused.. But now, by default they CAN snipe you. If you don't want to be sniped, when you login type @snipeoff. If someone snipes you, it won't let them; and it uses up the 30minute wait. For noobs who DO spam snipe someone who's okay with it, It shows a GM-only message of WHO sniped WHO. (e.g Eric has @sniped Willi.) whenever you snipe, so be careful and don't abuse!

For Idiots Who Like To dis-obey Alpha/Toon/Me (:
NOTE: This Command Will ONLY Work For Owner's.
!disableui - Disables the user's entire ui. Meaning his chat, he cant move using his keys, basically what happens when your screen drivers crash, the whole screen ui is gone. (:
!enableui - Re-enabled the entire user's UI and reloads his (now current map instead of fm) map.

Our New Everywhere PvP Toggle System!
Description: Ever wanted to PvP A friend in Jail, FM, etc? Well Now you can!! The toggle only works for yourself though - meaning you can't turn another User's PvP on. (Also, Note that Owner's can toggle it on/off for any player they want and even the entire map).
Lastly, You can now PvP and gain PvP Kills / PvP Deaths during PvP! type @pvpranks to view the top 10 PvP-ers! and your current kill count! (NO, GM's aren't listed!)

@pvpon - Turn's on there PvP Toggle.
@pvpoff - Turn's off there PvP Toggle.

PvP Modes We Currently Have:
~ Multi-Staged PvP! : Players can play PvP In every way! Look at the list!
Guild VS Guild - Your Guild Against Other Guilds!
Team Match (Party VS Party) - Your Party Members VS Others!
Survival (You VS ALL) - You Fight Your Party Members, Guild Members, Friends, Everybody!
Gender Deathmatch - Boys fight Girls!
Racists - White people VS Black people *Update: Coming Soon*
Occupational PvP System! - Occupation vs Occupation! *Update: Coming Soon*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some New Donator Features!
Donator Island - A New Secret Donator Island with Cool NPC's and Add-Ons ONLY for Donators!
Including;
Multi-MSI NPC - Choose any item off of your Item Inventory and make it an MSI!
Donator-Fun Shop - Every 5$ Gives you 1 Ticket you can use in the Fun Shop!
And Cool Command Add-ons!
!dspawn - Will allow you to spawn custom mobs, anywhere!
!donor - Warps you to the Donator Island
!bitchslap [ign] - Allows you to !kill someone via !bitchslap (:
!dbomb - Will allow you to spawn a Donator Bomb without being the Occupation every 15minutes.

Others:
Donator JQ Hacking Glitch Fixed - Donators can't JQ Hack via FJ, Tele, and/or use any skill that's disallowed for players anymore.
Automatic JQ System Cheating - All Exploits and Cheating, along with changing channels in AutoJQ's have been Blocked and Disabled so nobody can cheat anymore. Camp detection is also coded, so you can't cheat the NPC's anymore!! PLUS, the JQ map it sets to, will RELOAD (so people at top go to bottom)
A new [Welcome] Message - You now see [Welcome] Welcome to D.ChaosMS EX!
Information Desk Login - When you login you'll see: [Information Desk] Owner's: {God}_Alpha, {God}_Toon, {Owner}_Eric.
WZ Checking - When Logging In you'll see: *Checking Latest WZ Files...* Latest Revision: (Rev Number)
Marriage - When clicking your character your pink heart will light up hot pink.
Engagements! - You can ask out that cute girl with secksy pixels and then take it further now!
Weddings~ - If you successfully ask out the girl with secksy pixels and she says yes via @accept, You can Schedule a Wedding! But.. You must invite users! If any user you invite says "No" during the wedding and doesn't accept you two, then you're fucked! D: otherwise, you can kiss the bride!
Rings - All rings have been fixed and you can use them via @ring info! (Yes, with space)
Ring Effects - Cool ring effects for Friends and Crush's! Although, due to 3rd person dc (Anybody who comes to the same map gets dc'd), I have made it so it's a GM-only command, until I figure it out.
Vote Point shop! - You can now Vote on our website for 15,000NX and 1Vote point.
You can redeem prizes with vote points via @Vote. The prizes will be listed there.
BossPQ! - Working, but not public until NPC's are finished being coded/fixed.
BossPQ Point Shop - After Beating BossPQ, you can buy things like 100chix for 1,000points! Note: It's currently 20points each Boss, I will most likely change it and the pricing later.

Still bugged and not fixed / not coded yet:
Key: *(Text) = Why it won't be released.
Pet's! - Pets won't automatically die or bug up like that anymore *(Currently updating packets)
!setnoob [ign] - Will set the guy/girl into a Noob. It detects the gender and will set there hair,eyes & skin to the default n00b. *(Updating the hairstyles/skins/eyes atm)
!fakeban [ign] [reason] - Allows you to fake ban them showing the notices, dc's the user, and after logout shows a ban message. *(Haven't coded this yet)
Mini Games (Omok) - Omok Games! *(Updating Packets for the board)

Last edited by [Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą on Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:04 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : The 10/7/11 Updates!)

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

In-Game Update! (R2) Empty Re: In-Game Update! (R2)

Post by Illegal Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Woo! Good job again Eric.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Disabling UI/Enabling UI isn't intentionally made for fucking up users..... just to let you know.....

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:32 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:Disabling UI/Enabling UI isn't intentionally made for fucking up users..... just to let you know.....

I know what it's used for, I just abused that function and used it for !disableui (:

Back to top Go down

[GM]_Kamijo

GM

[GM]_Kamijo
GM

Post by [GM]_Kamijo Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:57 am

well this is good news. I'm glad you could code all this so fast!

Good job Eric! kuddos~ *hands over cookies*

and maybe you should make the UI command owner only since I know there might be gms or others that will abuse this.... No offence.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:15 am

[GM]_Kamijo wrote:well this is good news. I'm glad you could code all this so fast!

Good job Eric! kuddos~ *hands over cookies*

and maybe you should make the UI command owner only since I know there might be gms or others that will abuse this.... No offence.

It IS an Owner command, where did I state it was GM? I stated if you dis-obey Alpha/Me/Toon, which is the Owner's. But anyways, it is an owner command ;D

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Sushi

Average Member

{GM}_Sushi
Average Member

Post by {GM}_Sushi Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:15 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
For the Poor Player's who got Spam Sniped : I'm sorry for the idiots abusing this on whoever was abused.. But now, by default they CAN snipe you. If you don't want to be sniped, when you login type @snipeoff. If someone snipes you, it won't let them; and it uses up the 30minute wait. For noobs who DO spam snipe someone who's okay with it, It shows a GM-only message of WHO sniped WHO. (e.g Eric has @sniped Willi.) whenever you snipe, so be careful and don't abuse!

For the GM-msg... THANK YOU OMFG Very Happy And the @snipeoff THANK YOU too c:
For the !bitchslap is there a limit? bc i see lotsa trolls in our future lmfao

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:53 pm

AquaSushiX3 wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Should be a 15minute wait.

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Sushi

Average Member

{GM}_Sushi
Average Member

Post by {GM}_Sushi Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:28 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:
AquaSushiX3 wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Should be a 15minute wait.
Alright c: so there might be minor trolls xD

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

In-Game Update! (R2) Empty HEY!!

Post by Revenge Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:15 am

About the !disableui:man,if its ingame its ok but IF IT WILL CRASH MY COMPUTER, OR DRIVERS OR ILL NEED TO RESTART THE COMPUTER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!
^O!!O^
....U....

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

In-Game Update! (R2) Empty @snipeoff XD

Post by Revenge Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:16 am

Every1 will use @snipeoff and will not get sniped XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD now @snipe only works for poor noobs

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:40 am

maplemaster wrote:About the !disableui:man,if its ingame its ok but IF IT WILL CRASH MY COMPUTER, OR DRIVERS OR ILL NEED TO RESTART THE COMPUTER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!
^O!!O^
....U....

It just disables your UI...

Just like how GMS disables your UI in cutscenes.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 am

WilliNetwork wrote:
maplemaster wrote:About the !disableui:man,if its ingame its ok but IF IT WILL CRASH MY COMPUTER, OR DRIVERS OR ILL NEED TO RESTART THE COMPUTER ILL FUCKING KILL YOU!
^O!!O^
....U....

It just disables your UI...

Just like how GMS disables your UI in cutscenes.

Hi Willi ;D
Long time no see xP

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:07 pm

Psssst Hun
I haven't talked to you in along time either o3o
So Haiii :3

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:35 pm

Kentarn wrote:Psssst Hun
I haven't talked to you in along time either o3o
So Haiii :3

Lolhi xD

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

In-Game Update! (R2) Empty wow

Post by ★§Bleak§★ Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:10 am

just let me know when pvp DMG DOESN'T GET DECREASED BY RBs ok?

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Sushi

Average Member

{GM}_Sushi
Average Member

Post by {GM}_Sushi Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:56 pm

Ťг♺ĽĻ卍♏ąŝţ∄Ѓ wrote:For Our Awesome GM's : All GM bugs have been fixed, and GM's get Unlimited GM Buffing times. GM's by default get Hide, which can no longer be viewed by Donators OR Players! Our Staff members also get a Custom GM Chat, so when you talk in hide Nobody but GM's hear you! Also, For GM's who want to showoff there stats, they can type !charview to let users click them!

Uhh I don't know if this has been fixed but some normal players could still see me while I was still in hide.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top