D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Would you want to have this as an in game event?

In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game I_vote_lcap100%In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game I_vote_lcap0%In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game Empty In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:51 pm

If anybody's a fan of TWEWY (The World Ends With You) like I am, then you know what i'm talking about. For those who don't, here's a summary of basically what it is:
Reapers' Game:

Now my idea starts like this. First, it could be hosted by a GM (in TWEWY, the Game Master or GM has control of the game). It would be played on a series custom maps made for the Reapers' Game. Players and Reapers would be chosen by the GM hosting the game. There would be no entry fee (to make it fair for teh nubs). Reapers would be allowed to spawn mobs to attempt to erase the players with (maybe custom mobs that look like noise?). They may also debuff players or poison them, but no seduce. In the very beginning of the event, Players would be given time to find a partner. Even though they travel in teams of two, they may travel with other teams of players to make the missions easier. However, if one player in a team of 2 gets erased, the other team member gets erased as well. The GM must make sure there are enough players to form these 2 player teams, the amount of reapers doesn't matter. Missions would be given to players with a minute of rest in between each mission for healing/buffing, because it's meant to be a considerably long event. Its meant more for the fun of the game more than the reward. A message could appear in the chat box to tell players when the mission has started. The players would have a certain amount of time to complete the mission, and teams that don't complete it are then erased (kicked out of the event because they lost). Each mission would then get more difficult to complete, with the 7th mission being a very godly boss fight (custom boss perhaps?). If all the players get erased before all the missions are completed, then the Reapers win. However, if the players make it to the 7th mission and defeat the boss, the players win. Finally, the reward for completing the Reapers' Game would be that the winning team (players or reapers) gets enough experience to rebirth + a head start on their next rebirth, and a very high amount of AP to spend on their stats. The losing team gets a smaller prize, enough exp to lvl up 10 times. Any players that got erased will only get 5 lvls worth of exp, and would be sent to Henesys.

Now do tell me, what do you guys think about this?

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba on Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:46 pm; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†

Ultimate Member

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़†
Ultimate Member

In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game Empty Re: In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game

Post by †४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़† Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 am

I think it may be a rather long event and I personally wouldn't like to do it because, to me at least, it seems it'll take about an hour or more due to the fact it has 7 levels and most probably will include at least 1 JQ. Also, players with low amounts or rebirths will be have a rather large disadvantage. Good idea but requires more planning?

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game Empty Re: In Game Custom Event: The Reapers' Game

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:14 am

†४ॠ ्DЄcЁЇVӘ उढ ड़† wrote:I think it may be a rather long event and I personally wouldn't like to do it because, to me at least, it seems it'll take about an hour or more due to the fact it has 7 levels and most probably will include at least 1 JQ. Also, players with low amounts or rebirths will be have a rather large disadvantage. Good idea but requires more planning?

EDIT: Players HAVE to form teams of 2 to survive, but they can travel with all of the other players. However, if one player in a team gets erased, the other player does too. It doesn't exactly have to have a jump quest, because I know how annoying those can be. That would be up to the GMs if they wanna put a JQ as one of the missions.

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:23 am

Nice idea i like it,but a rebirth as a prize?Are you kidding?Gaining a rebirth is not hard at all.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 am

I like the idea as well, if it does take off let me know. I can help with the art concept; but I know next to nil about spriting and the likes (Does art the old fashion way: pencil + paper)

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

Revenge wrote:Nice idea i like it,but a rebirth as a prize?Are you kidding?Gaining a rebirth is not hard at all.

its a rebirth + a head start on their next rebirth....maybe take them to lvl 120 after they rebirth for instant zak runs or lhc? they also could gain maybe.....5k in AP? It'd be a bit stupid to make the prize something incredibly large to where you'd only play it once and then never have to train again lol.

Back to top Go down

Ci3L

Dedicated Member

Ci3L
Dedicated Member

Post by Ci3L Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:53 pm

I think you're referring to exp capsules?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top