D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm for supergohan please read and support me :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mike2y

Gm for supergohan please read and support me :( Empty Gm for supergohan please read and support me :(

Post by mike2y Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:31 pm

[b]

How long have you Name: my name is Michael Ha i have revealed it

IGN: Supergohan
played D.ChaosMS EX:
about 2 weeks

why do i want to be a gm:
this is why i want to be a gm so than i can experience of being a gm in d.chaosms i see ppl doing weird stuff did u know gms barly follow the rules they even summoned exp slimes and nx slimes. i would have to make the items disapear because they make huge lag to the game and it makes ppl disconnect
Any GM experience:
i have lots of experience because i play other private servers and i am a gm in bankaistory but i got experiences than my character got banned so ye i did something illegel O.o in bankai.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes probably i dont think this is right but okay.
To play a noob step 1 u would start a character than ur lv 1 u train at those blue snails at hunting ground. Step 2 get more lvls to kill mushmom go to hunting ground 2
step 3 Get help from someone?
step 4 kill monster that are at fm 10. notice: this is not copied by ppl.
how to get maple leaves easier.
step one get to lv 89.
step 2 go to wolf spider cavern.

step 3 kill wolf spiders and get money and maple leaves Very Happy.
how to rb fast of average 20-999
step one lv1 u mushmom to lv 89
step 2 lv 89 go to fm 4 and get to lv 128
step 3 zakum um i dont think ur allowed to spam pole arm fury a lot but that what i do ....
step 4 once u kill zakum and reach rb 50 try testing ur damage Very Happy
step 5 RB now ur pro Very Happy
and also the answer is YES

How can you help the server:
help other ppl who need help with download and help people train and i do all sorts of stuff to make newbies feel welcome Very Happy i also want pppl to have fun in d.chaosms i hope the newbies enjoys the game Very Happy

Other*: (Info about you)
I do play other private servers and i always wish to be a gm in one of them
and my email michaeljordanjerry@hotmail.com. if u have yahoo my yahoo is Michaelha24@yahoo.ca
more thing about me is that sometimes i get pissed off if they say "is the server online"
than they dont see server status online and i get so fucking pissed off

What can you code*:i can code wepons, mobs , seats (some seats that exist), teleporting , maps ,
, wepons that are not on d.chaosms , kataras, job ids such as: dual blade , evan (only 1-5 i know) and the rest except for resistance/mechanic/battle mage/wildhunter , chickens (Very Happy) , ETC, cash items,all sorts of things that i can code Very Happy with the help (secret i have stop it at this rate!) be it shows what id it has Very Happy.
Can you GFX*:
um no than if so can i be a moderator instead of a gm okay?

hallo i hope i get this app is good enough and i might get typos so ye.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top