D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gohan99

Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file) Empty Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file)

Post by Gohan99 Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:54 pm

I downloaded this game last night, and I got to play a little bit between random server resets and error codes. Figured it would be better today, however I'm disappointed. Still has random server resets, and now the only thing that happens is this error code 38. EVERY time I try channel 1 or 2 I get this. EVERY time the server goes down and comes back up, I get it again on both ch 1 and 2.

Is there a fix for this or should I just go uninstall?

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file) Empty Re: Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file)

Post by Λlphα Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Gohan99 wrote:I downloaded this game last night, and I got to play a little bit between random server resets and error codes. Figured it would be better today, however I'm disappointed. Still has random server resets, and now the only thing that happens is this error code 38. EVERY time I try channel 1 or 2 I get this. EVERY time the server goes down and comes back up, I get it again on both ch 1 and 2.

Is there a fix for this or should I just go uninstall?

We are working on fixing this bug, its not just you.

Back to top Go down

Gohan99

Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file) Empty Re: Getting spammed by error code 38 (end of file)

Post by Gohan99 Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:11 pm

We'll I'm pretty confused by it, I had a character that I made last night, and I was able to get on it and play it, but I couldn't play any other characters. Deleted it and remade and now all the characters get the error.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top