D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands! - Page 2 Empty EricMS Is Your?

Post by Revenge Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:33 am

U got say me EricMS is ur?i didnt know 0.0

Back to top Go down

Melster

D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands! - Page 2 Empty What do you do when you have the ID for an item?

Post by Melster Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:51 am

Ťг♺ĽĻ卍♏ąŝţ∄Ѓ wrote:Since, Sometimes I might be too lazy to add thing's / update's inside @commands or @help, I decided to basically put it here. (:

Note: As You Can See This Is a Request Section, feel free to request any system,npc, command, or any other type of cool feature. And I'll possibly add it!

Commands:
Spoiler:

Donator Commands:
Spoiler:

Super Donator Commands:
Spoiler:

NPC's:
I'll write this later, haha.

Custom System's:
Spoiler:

Updates:
Fixed Cash Effects - All Players Can See Your Cash Effects now.
Added Hidden Commands - Secret Commands that won't be shared; You must find them yourself.
Owner PvP - If you're an owner / admin (Me, toon and alpha), you can use the GM Roar Skill to hit max damage on the whole map. It hits left, right, and the max distance and height is 13337.

*NEW! To-Do List
Spoiler:

More to be added, and I will be updating this every time I update the source.

What do you do when you have the ID for an item, can spawn the item?(For Donor/Super Donor )

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands! - Page 2 Empty Re: D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands!

Post by Otaku Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:22 am

Melster wrote:What do you do when you have the ID for an item, can spawn the item?(For Donor/Super Donor )

You might not want to bump old threads like these; you should probably read the rules if you haven't already since yea, you just bumped a thread that died.

Secondly, Donors and Super Donors do not have the power to spawn items, that power is for GM's and I'm pretty sure it shall remain that way to stop potential abusing.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands! - Page 2 Empty Re: D.ChaosMS EX Source Update + Commands!

Post by Sardine Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Psych wrote:Hey, Just wondering what the point of !search is if they can't use !item No real use for that commands just saying. xD

I know this is quite an old post that I'm responding too but I could care less.

Having !search is gonna make the server crash and lag more because for some reason it checks for the items server-side.

Back to top Go down

iAmElso

Post by iAmElso Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:03 am

when will @chicken works again?

Back to top Go down

Junnesejer

Ultimate Member

Junnesejer
Ultimate Member

Post by Junnesejer Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 am

@alphaandtoon .... Just saying something XD So you two will pop up and kill me xd.. Naw w/e like the commands.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top