D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange dc in fm and other random glitches

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[GM]_Kamijo

GM

[GM]_Kamijo
GM

Strange dc in fm and other random glitches Empty Strange dc in fm and other random glitches

Post by [GM]_Kamijo Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:47 am

So, I've been having these strange dcs in fm...

if i press too many buttons or when I spam the big demon slayer skill or whatever, the client crashes.

Any idea? it just stops working.

also, sometimes the windows glitch, so not back ground or it shows only a little part of the window... so if i open items it shows only how much money i have for example, it's rather annoying.
I have reinstalled, redownloaded beta files and the chair fix, it's all there...

Back to top Go down

zoken

zoken

Strange dc in fm and other random glitches Empty Re: Strange dc in fm and other random glitches

Post by zoken Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:21 am

Just have to say its Very Very Very normal. I have all the file and somehow while i train and levels up and trolls and bla.bla.bla.. then the game start to glitch and eventually crash. Live with it What a Face .

Back to top Go down

Noobalicious

Average Member

Noobalicious
Average Member

Strange dc in fm and other random glitches Empty Re: Strange dc in fm and other random glitches

Post by Noobalicious Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:32 pm

dakishimeru wrote:So, I've been having these strange dcs in fm...

if i press too many buttons or when I spam the big demon slayer skill or whatever, the client crashes.

Any idea? it just stops working.

also, sometimes the windows glitch, so not back ground or it shows only a little part of the window... so if i open items it shows only how much money i have for example, it's rather annoying.
I have reinstalled, redownloaded beta files and the chair fix, it's all there...

Another way to see it is, there's some issue with the windows 7/maplestory compatibility from what I remember from the actual GMS. It happens after fighting bosses & monsters for a while. Sadly, you can't do much about it aside from restarting the game completely. I'm looking into it myself (To fix this issue) and I'll let you know.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top