D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

simonlalalad

Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game) Empty Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game)

Post by simonlalalad Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:48 am

I downloaded all the files needed to play the game, v83 custom, chaosms, beta files. I even played this morning. That s when my game crashed and every time i pressed on Chaosms to enter the game, it gave me a message telling something like that: there is a server check or a firewall bloc, or other network issues, pleas go to maple story homepage for ongoing server checks (they meant the real server). I want able to enter the game at all, not even the registration screen.
i already tried to disable my fire wall, didnt change a thing. I redownloaded the game and all the files a second time and even restarted my computer. It didnt make a difference. Since i played earlier and the problem begun after that, I wonder what is the cause and how can i play chaosms again?
i even tried to download other private servers and they all worked fine. Something happened when i got dced from Chaosms that s why i cant enter the game anymore
i think there were other topics about the same problem, but none of them helped.
So if there is a GM, or anyone who knows the solution, reading this, please help! Thx.

Back to top Go down

HungZ

Ultimate Member

HungZ
Ultimate Member

Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game) Empty Re: Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game)

Post by HungZ Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Its just the game client need be redownloaded and replaced.

Back to top Go down

simonlalalad

Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game) Empty Re: Server check or Firewall Problem (cant enter the game)

Post by simonlalalad Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 pm

if u re talking about the non-hamachi version, i already did that a lot of times.

Back to top Go down

simonlalalad

Post by simonlalalad Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Ok so i figured out the problem. i found on the internet that it could be a good idea to completely unplug your internet device. After all i v tried, this worked. So seems like it was an internet fail, or some of a sort. SO IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THE SAME PROBLEM AND TRIED EVERYTHING (cause i ve seen some, me included) TRY REBOOTING YOUR INTERNET DEVICE COMPLETELY. Hope that helps at least someone.

By the time i figured that out, my account was deleted O.o (i guess), and now i have to create a new one. so weird...

Anyway, problem solved, hope it help anyone. thx everyone who tried to help and the random comment on the internet.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top