D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ZaneArashi

Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details) Empty Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details)

Post by ZaneArashi Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:36 pm

Ok so either on the 6th or the 7th of July, I had bought a Pet Dragon from Cash Shop on my Main character ZaneArashi... I decided to log off not to long after. The next morning I try to log back on and i get up to the "type in PIC" so as usual i just press one of the numbers 6 times(bare minimum for PIC) and it looks like I'm bout to go back in, but it doesn't. However it does seem like I am in-game because I'm able to see those world/server announcements....
(ex. "Someone has finished the JQ and has earned 300 chix"...or random stuff GMs put out, go figure?) I'm now posting on forums because I was hoping a server restart or other methods(such as disabling loop-back thing) would fix my problem, sadly there hasn't been favorable results. Help would be appreciated Very Happy

P.S. Please don't ignore/disregard this, I have at least given all information I could.... Oh and another thing, I'm VERY SORRY that it is this long.

Back to top Go down

Wind

Average Member

Wind
Average Member

Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details) Empty Re: Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details)

Post by Wind Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:54 pm

I'm not sure, but your character could potentially be stuck. Have you tried logging on to the website and then clicking the one of the two links it displays to you. Then from there log on and fix your character?

Back to top Go down

ZaneArashi

Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details) Empty Re: Help, unable to get in game! (look inside for more details)

Post by ZaneArashi Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 am

Couldn't log in the website so I had to google the dchaos ms login page, found it did what u said but still no luck....

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:40 am

You are stuck,dragons are bugged that's what i think.

Back to top Go down

Wind

Average Member

Wind
Average Member

Post by Wind Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:14 am

The dragon's do bug some people, I, for one, bought the dragon and wasn't stuck for some reason - likewise same with my gf.

The login page for dchaosms is dchaosms . net (without the spaces) and there should be a username text box and a password text box right underneath the "Community", "Vote", etc tabs. If that doesn't help, try messaging a GM/Owner to assist you on this matter through means of pming him in game, on xat or on forums.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top