D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned for voting, I think.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaboose9

Banned for voting, I think. Empty Banned for voting, I think.

Post by Kaboose9 Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:03 pm

I'm fairly sure my IP was banned for voting 4 times a day. I was voting that much because I am trying to get a Tensa Zangetsu. I asked a ton of people if it can be gotten from the vote gachapon, and no one ever said now. I don't know if it's a donor only weapon or not and as I said, no one ever told me it was. If I'm told flat out that it is in fact a donor only weapon, I will stop voting more than twice a day. That is the only reason I was voting more than twice. I don't see the harm. I next to never use the nx and the extra voting gets you further up the ranking, more popular, and more donors. If you can tell me Zangetsu is a donor only weapon, I will stop. I might vote once a day then, because I'm happy with my equips otherwise. I would buy a Zangetsu from someone, but it's so frikkin expensive! Most I've had is 314 chickens and its like 1k chickens. I am a very responsible and caring player, even in my seven years of playing real Maplestory. I was gonna apply for a GM position for that exact reason, but GM apps are closed. My IP is 97.97.145.73. Please unban and tell me if Zangetsu is donor only or not. If it isn't donor only and can be gotten from the vote gach, I will only vote 4 times a day until i get it. Whether from the vote gach or buying, doesn't matter. I will stop AS SOON as I get it. If I don't, I give you permission to delete my account from your files. I hate when I get greedy and that's very rare. I don't even sell the stuff iI get from the vote gach and don't need, I give it away if it can be traded/dropped. If it can't it either sits and burns a hole in my inventory or gets dropped and fades cause it's one of those items like quest items. I want and need chix, but I'd rather get them myself than any other way. So please, unban and say wether or not Zangetsu is donor only. And my ign and forum username doesn't fit in the 'userame' bar. My account username is Kaboose92 and my ign is iThrowProz. Could you look into lengthening the allowed characters in that bar? That would be a tremendous help to others applying, thanks. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Stage [Alive and 20]

Dedicated Member

Stage [Alive and 20]
Dedicated Member

Banned for voting, I think. Empty Re: Banned for voting, I think.

Post by Stage [Alive and 20] Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:47 pm

It's a donor item, yeah. but if you admit to vote abuse for voting 4 times without waiting for the chance to vote again (every 6 hours exactly)
chances are really slim of a un-ban.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:52 pm

http://www.dcmsforum.net/t1911-all-obtainable-donor-items

you need to surf the forums more
im pretty sure you cant vote abuse anymore that it was fixxed
only way is to >shall not be said< and if u are doing that
you dont deserve an unban and it will be very hard to get a unban
P.S. you wont get banned for voting 4 times a day that is the max
1 time every 6 hours = 4 vote
if you were banned it was for somthing else

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:19 pm

vote abuse? denied.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top