D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jett, interesting job?

Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_lcap13%Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_lcap13%Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_lcap0%Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_lcap25%Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_lcap0%Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_lcap25%Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 8

Poll closed
Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett Empty Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett

Post by Shads Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:59 pm

It looks so awesome

What's your opinion?

VOTE IN POLL.
Thanks Knives for the video.

Last edited by Shads on Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:33 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett Empty Re: Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett

Post by Knives Fri Jun 22, 2012 2:52 am

I kinda have a theory about this job. While KMS gets the pirate revamp, Taiwan gets Dragon Warrior. While Taiwan gets Dragon Warrior, we get this. This means we won't be getting the pirate revamp KMS got. Nexon might do some augmentation with the skills, as well as some visual updates. I like the revamp either way. Wrapping it up in a neat alien theme turns it into Christmas for me.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett Empty Re: Opinions about the new gMS class, Jett

Post by Shads Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 am

Knives wrote:I kinda have a theory about this job. While KMS gets the pirate revamp, Taiwan gets Dragon Warrior. While Taiwan gets Dragon Warrior, we get this. This means we won't be getting the pirate revamp KMS got. Nexon might do some augmentation with the skills, as well as some visual updates. I like the revamp either way. Wrapping it up in a neat alien theme turns it into Christmas for me.

Even tho I live in Australia
I'm trying to download ChinaMS.

To try out Dragon Warrior. I've seen videos about it. It's ugly.

But for tehh Lulz.

And Nexon America may have saved themselves of this job.
Since it looks sexy. XD I'd prefer it over Phantom.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top