D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is Online Dating Appropriate? - D.ChaosMS EX

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 I_vote_lcap63%"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 63% 
[ 36 ]
"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 I_vote_lcap37%"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 21 ]

Total Votes : 57

Poll closed
MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 Empty Re: "Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX

Post by MrPimppi Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:57 am

Shads wrote:
RауѕтогмХ wrote:so.....anyone here actually online dating?

I'm the guessing the people that voted "Yes" are smegaing "L>GF"
Maybe.
just becuase someone votes yes dont mean they are dating or finding a gf
you need to stop jumping to conclusions about peoples reason for doing something
and just because dose no dose that mean they were in a relationship that ended badly?
obviously not people are entiteled to their opinion no?
and ray there is somone that i really care for and dont want to see get hurt
dose that count?

Back to top Go down

antwon619

antwon619

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 Empty Yes

Post by antwon619 Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:05 am

Most Definitely Yes. Most of my relations have started with online dating and were better then the ones that I met locally. I'm still with a girl i met online and were living together with a family! No Joke! She moved from one side of the Country to the other

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 Empty Re: "Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX

Post by MrPimppi Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:05 pm

antwon619 wrote:Most Definitely Yes. Most of my relations have started with online dating and were better then the ones that I met locally. I'm still with a girl i met online and were living together with a family! No Joke! She moved from one side of the Country to the other
im happy for you it wasnt like the video at all lol
lets hope i can have a happy ending too<3
see not all online relationships end in disaster or is dumb
somtimes some good comes from it

Back to top Go down

antwon619

antwon619

Post by antwon619 Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:21 pm

MrPimppi wrote:
antwon619 wrote:Most Definitely Yes. Most of my relations have started with online dating and were better then the ones that I met locally. I'm still with a girl i met online and were living together with a family! No Joke! She moved from one side of the Country to the other
im happy for you it wasnt like the video at all lol
lets hope i can have a happy ending too<3
see not all online relationships end in disaster or is dumb
somtimes some good comes from it

Very true. Everyone hates online dating but it's because they never really gave it a shot themselves Smile

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:50 pm

Well, votes have been made.

But the voting line hasn't ended

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:24 pm

Shads wrote:
Muelz wrote:
Shads wrote:
Muelz wrote:OMG KHUDDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ED, HOW DID YOU KNOW WHO WE WERE THINKING ABOUT!?!?!

I didn't o_o It's just the pedobear and the 20 year old people talk which jogged my memory.

Ahh, Khuddin + a 12 year old girl... Girls get too high these days.

She was 12? o-o

Apparently. It was the first case of his relationships that i knew of and that started my hatred for his pedo-ing. It was just disturbing to know what the world has come to... pale

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:55 pm

Muelz wrote:
Shads wrote:
Muelz wrote:
Shads wrote:
Muelz wrote:OMG KHUDDIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ED, HOW DID YOU KNOW WHO WE WERE THINKING ABOUT!?!?!

I didn't o_o It's just the pedobear and the 20 year old people talk which jogged my memory.

Ahh, Khuddin + a 12 year old girl... Girls get too high these days.

She was 12? o-o

Apparently. It was the first case of his relationships that i knew of and that started my hatred for his pedo-ing. It was just disturbing to know what the world has come to... pale

I <3 that sentence.

Back to top Go down

ceehaychh

Dedicated Member

ceehaychh
Dedicated Member

Post by ceehaychh Fri Jun 22, 2012 11:00 pm

Uitaka wrote:The video Explains itself

saw this vid the first day basil made threads about it.
sooo funny l0l0l0l.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:31 am

Shads wrote:I <3 that sentence.

Srs bznz man. 20 year old Indian guy going creeper online with some oblivious 12 year old girl. It's like he's luring young girls for trafficking.

20 year old Indian guy...:
Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.

Back to top Go down

ZeroLoveGFX

Average Member

Average Member

Post by ZeroLoveGFX Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 am

Muelz wrote:

Srs bznz man. 20 year old Indian guy going creeper online with some oblivious 12 year old girl. It's like he's luring young girls for trafficking.

Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.
GTFO! HE LIVING IN PAIN ALREADY!!! DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM!!!! Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:47 am

TheNameNooby wrote:
Muelz wrote:

Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.
GTFO! HE LIVING IN PAIN ALREADY!!! DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT HIM!!!! Evil or Very Mad

He must be... after ten failed relationships. I'm not joking, broski, it's srs bznz.

Back to top Go down

ZeroLoveGFX

Average Member

Average Member

Post by ZeroLoveGFX Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:49 am

Muelz wrote:
TheNameNooby wrote:
Muelz wrote:

Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.

He must be... after ten failed relationships. I'm not joking, broski, it's srs bznz.
HE IS TRYING TO MOVE ON IN HIS LIFE!! PPL PLEASE UNDERSTAND FOR HIM HE IS NOT A BAD PERSON...I AM HIS BEST FRIEND AND I KNOW HIM THE BEST SO PLEASE, TAKE HIM OUT OF THIS TOPIC!

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:55 am

TheNameNooby wrote:
Muelz wrote:
TheNameNooby wrote:
Muelz wrote:

Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.

HE IS TRYING TO MOVE ON IN HIS LIFE!! PPL PLEASE UNDERSTAND FOR HIM HE IS NOT A BAD PERSON...I AM HIS BEST FRIEND AND I KNOW HIM THE BEST SO PLEASE, TAKE HIM OUT OF THIS TOPIC!

Sure, sure, but I'm jussayin' that I've mentioned this for a reason. It's probably not best to date online. Be sure of what you're getting into and with who you get with, especially you gurls out there. Guys are a devious race and they'll pretend to be a whole new person just to get some n00dz. If you are going to date online, don't give out any personal information, watch your back, trust no one.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:20 am

When your dating experience has been solely online for the past several (or all) relationships you've had, you're really limiting yourself.

If you've only had internet girlfriends, can you really say that you have loved?
Or are you simply being naive?

Extremes really bother me.

Outright dismissing online dating is silly. But so doing nothing BUT online dating.

Gotta admit, though, khuddin would be a great example of why one would vote "no".

By the way, if someones posts bother you, you can always add them to your "foe list" and block them so you dont have to see their posts.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:38 am

Muelz wrote:

Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A FULL PIC OF HIM? I THOUGHT HE LOOKED OLDER!!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:44 am

20 years old isnt that far off from 18 or 16.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:50 am

RауѕтогмХ wrote:20 years old isnt that far off from 18 or 16.

I thought he'd look MUCH taller.

Back to top Go down

Jojo

Dedicated Member

Jojo
Dedicated Member

Post by Jojo Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:53 am

Shads wrote:
Muelz wrote:

Spoiler:

... my God... affraid

Lord, help us all.

HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A FULL PIC OF HIM? I THOUGHT HE LOOKED OLDER!!
its not that i have anything rlly to bad to say about khudding but if u think about it. it's a little creepy know its a 12 year old and 20 year old i can understand when your older and its like 80 and 72 but 20 and 12 its just not right Jail bait but also RAY STOP MIND FUCKING ME ITS ANNOYING...

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:41 am

What do you mean by mind fucking you?

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:58 am

RауѕтогмХ wrote:What do you mean by mind fucking you?
i think he means ur too smart for him your words be confusing him lol

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:48 am

hmm you see that actually my sis (not real sis). we still contact each other. right now i have someone more importance then any girl i meet. 1 month full of hardship. we broke twice but God really wan us to be together. even though she from difference country but if God really wan us to be together, nothing can stop it.

O.T:

you see love dun know age. even though you old or young, when you really love someone, can you stop it?

love dun even know place. like my sweetie, i meet her at my server (already close) and i never know that she will be my gf.

there is a good side and bad side on online dating. the good side is mostly the girl you meet and if she really love you, yes they really love you. but you need trust. trust is the main key on any relationship (online or normal). there is no relationship without trust.

the thing is online dating or normal dating basicly the same. yes onlide dating you cannot go out with that girl but skype connect you (that why i always online skype).

if you wan to flame, go a head. i dun really care. i just say my opinion and through my experience. yes i a fail guy that dun have real gf but i dun care because i have trust on God and trust at my gf.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:16 am

khuddin1992 wrote:hmm you see that actually my sis (not real sis). we still contact each other. right now i have someone more importance then any girl i meet. 1 month full of hardship. we broke twice but God really wan us to be together. even though she from difference country but if God really wan us to be together, nothing can stop it.

O.T:

you see love dun know age. even though you old or young, when you really love someone, can you stop it?

love dun even know place. like my sweetie, i meet her at my server (already close) and i never know that she will be my gf.

there is a good side and bad side on online dating. the good side is mostly the girl you meet and if she really love you, yes they really love you. but you need trust. trust is the main key on any relationship (online or normal). there is no relationship without trust.

the thing is online dating or normal dating basicly the same. yes onlide dating you cannot go out with that girl but skype connect you (that why i always online skype).

if you wan to flame, go a head. i dun really care. i just say my opinion and through my experience. yes i a fail guy that dun have real gf but i dun care because i have trust on God and trust at my gf.

You do realise what made us think of your, in Ed's words "PEDO-LIKE" ways.
Is of how much you loved her.

I mean you took on that MapleLoveStory video. You could've met in real.

OT: Don't get an online GF, get one in real life.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:03 am

khuddin1992 wrote:God really wan us to be together.

First of all, please, we all live in reality. Fantasy has no place in this world.

khuddin1992 wrote:you see love dun know age. even though you old or young, when you really love someone, can you stop it?

Second, there are limits within this modern society and it's not morally accepted by the majority, and thus, you will be looked down upon. Sure, maybe you could do it in the Elizabethan era (Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet), but today? not such a good idea, broski.

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

"Online Dating" - D.ChaosMS EX - Page 3 Empty Oh Hey BBQ.

Post by fuckboiii.com Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:20 am

I really want to justify my tolerance on "Online Dating"

First of all, what do you mean by "we broke twice but God really wan us to be together." how can you be certain that God really wanted you to be "together" if it were true, You would have already met, How can you be comfortable with a long distance relationship, when you have never met each other in real life? You said that you have trust in God and your girlfriend, Do you really want to stay a bachelor for all eternity? Hell no. Move the fuck on bro, Don't just stay in one place if you really love someone and that person's, Gone. "you see love dun know age. even though you old or young, when you really love someone, can you stop it?", Yes, its true. But a 20 year old and a 12 year old? Don't you ever think about the people about you? Do you want to bring a 12 year old girl home and be like, "Uhhh, Mom, Dad. I met this girl in an online game, Shes my girlfriend. So..we're gonna hookup." Wuuh? If i was your dad, I would give you a bitch slap to the balls. And disown you later on. How can you be comfortable with that? "but i dun care because i have trust on God and trust at my gf." how can you not "care", when you're remaining a Virgin? I bet you're probably crying because of girls not going out with you during prom. It really gets on my grind when you say, "1 month full of hardship" Oh, So getting on a computer and talking about how your life is such a faghole, Makes it "hardship", I'm pretty sure, People on the street begging for 2 cents to buy bubble gum has suffered more. " there is no relationship without trust." how can you "trust" a person you have no idea of, Its the same thing as asking your "internet friend" to make sure, your bank account's Cash doesn't get stolen, when you had gave the guy the Pin. So I'll just say the 4 words i say to people that doesn't get the fuck over themselves, "MAN THE FUCK UP". Thank you

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:34 am

BlueCosmix wrote: " there is no relationship without trust." how can you "trust" a person you have no idea of,

AHH, I REMEMBER A TIME WHERE HE WENT OUT WITH THIS "GIRL" AND IT TURNED OUT TO BE A GUY. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
IT WAS ALSO FUNNY BECAUSE IT TOOK HIM TILL CHRISTMAS TO COMPREHEND WHAT HAD JUST HAPPENED.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top