Uitaka losing control and being rude

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

UniqueMApler

Newbie


Posts : 2
Points : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-20

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by UniqueMApler on Mon May 21, 2012 6:03 am

Uitaka losing control and being rude Untitl12

This image shows (Uitaka) losing control and getting mad on a poor person who needed help, And telling him to gtfo meaning we lost a player. Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Posts : 713
Points : 770
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by {GM} Night on Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 am

You should have included the whole conversation..

From josh's last reply, it seems like the player didn't even want to join our server in the first place.

_________________
Yo.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Magnus on Mon May 21, 2012 7:37 am

I know the feeling josh. -tear-

When you say the reason and they keep asking the same question.
R>Lock because this is stupid. :C

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Finish10



wip sigs:
Uitaka losing control and being rude Test10

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Zero.

Post by Guest on Mon May 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Zero, you're friggin' requesting locks in everything. - 3 -


Anyways..

You can't say anything to Uitaka because you don't have enough proof. And I support on what Experiment said.


'Nuff said.

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by  on Mon May 21, 2012 5:09 pm

We need WAYYY more information or proof of Uitaka supposibly "Being Mad and Getting Out Of Control"...

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
Uitaka losing control and being rude 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Shads on Mon May 21, 2012 6:18 pm

That's just Uitaka.

He is helping as much as he can, people can get on his nerves.

Agreed with EXP and Justin.

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Posts : 713
Points : 770
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-02-24
Age : 21

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by {GM} Night on Tue May 22, 2012 3:49 am

Zero wrote:I know the feeling josh. -tear-

When you say the reason and they keep asking the same question.
R>Lock because this is stupid. :C

ok. i know this is irrelevant but stop fucking requesting lock in all the fucking threads. Mods/Owners will lock them when they think it is necessary. If i see anyone doing it, you will be warned/banned.

_________________
Yo.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Magnus on Tue May 22, 2012 4:01 am

Okay. :C

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Finish10



wip sigs:
Uitaka losing control and being rude Test10

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Posts : 109
Points : 223
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2011-06-16

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Uitaka on Tue May 22, 2012 6:17 am

Ok for once Please post the whole conversation like exp said and I was Helping this player but he didn't know what to do he was like Um how to download arh whats the next step whats the next step when his not even downloading anything he doesn't know how to get to mirror 1 he doesn't listen to my instructions


For once people of DchaosMS Listen to the GMs???

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Posts : 329
Points : 443
Reputation : 18
Join date : 2011-11-11
Age : 24
Location : Under Mel's Bed

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} on Tue May 22, 2012 11:32 am

I'm on Xat usually all day. And when new people join the chat and ask stupid questions it gets on our nerves.
ex:
Derp: "You A GM?"
{GM}_Hurp: "... What do you think"
Derp: " IS DIS SERVER GUD? WAZ NUMBER 5 ON GTOP"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sigh... Yes."
Derp: "CAN YOU GO IN GAME AND FIND ME AND GIVE ME ITEMS"
{GM}_Hurp: "I'm Busy at the moment o-e"
Derp: "WHY YOU NO GIVE ME STUFF. REPORTED"
{GM}_Hurp: "Fuck off"
Derp: "GM APPS OPEN?"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sighhhhhhhh"

o-e From a lot of experience that's how many new people act to GM's and it gets us in a rather unplesent mood.
But of course GM's are supposed to handle these things professionally, but still we are human and we to get annoyed.

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Critanimatedbannerwip

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1093
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 26

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by iSnipes on Tue May 22, 2012 12:27 pm

You weren't the first to be ranted on. You will not be the last.

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Image810 Uitaka losing control and being rude Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by  on Tue May 22, 2012 3:19 pm

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:I'm on Xat usually all day. And when new people join the chat and ask stupid questions it gets on our nerves.
ex:
Derp: "You A GM?"
{GM}_Hurp: "... What do you think"
Derp: " IS DIS SERVER GUD? WAZ NUMBER 5 ON GTOP"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sigh... Yes."
Derp: "CAN YOU GO IN GAME AND FIND ME AND GIVE ME ITEMS"
{GM}_Hurp: "I'm Busy at the moment o-e"
Derp: "WHY YOU NO GIVE ME STUFF. REPORTED"
{GM}_Hurp: "Fuck off"
Derp: "GM APPS OPEN?"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sighhhhhhhh"

o-e From a lot of experience that's how many new people act to GM's and it gets us in a rather unplesent mood.
But of course GM's are supposed to handle these things professionally, but still we are human and we to get annoyed.

Yu can actually see where Uitaka is coming from .
People shouldnt be asking questions when its quite obvious for the answer..
(It even gets on my nerves).

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
Uitaka losing control and being rude 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty -Hugs Critical-

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 12:16 am

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:I'm on Xat usually all day. And when new people join the chat and ask stupid questions it gets on our nerves.
ex:
Derp: "You A GM?"
{GM}_Hurp: "... What do you think"
Derp: " IS DIS SERVER GUD? WAZ NUMBER 5 ON GTOP"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sigh... Yes."
Derp: "CAN YOU GO IN GAME AND FIND ME AND GIVE ME ITEMS"
{GM}_Hurp: "I'm Busy at the moment o-e"
Derp: "WHY YOU NO GIVE ME STUFF. REPORTED"
{GM}_Hurp: "Fuck off"
Derp: "GM APPS OPEN?"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sighhhhhhhh"

o-e From a lot of experience that's how many new people act to GM's and it gets us in a rather unplesent mood.
But of course GM's are supposed to handle these things professionally, but still we are human and we to get annoyed.

Dude, you finally know how I feel whenever I friggin' help so many players while the rest of the moderators are either just watching the chat, or are afk.

... I need a hug.

My example on how shit always happens in chat:


Herp: "hi GM!"
{GM}_Justin: "Why hello there."
Herp: "could u tell me how to download againz?"
{GM}_Justin: "For the millionth time, I've given you simple instructions. -Facepalm & repeats the instructions once again-"
Herp: "are GM apps open?"
{GM}_Justin: "Nope, and don't ask me that. EVER."
Herp: "thx for helping me <3."
{GM}_Justin: "You're welcome. ^^"

10 minutes later...

Herp: "could u pls pls pls pls pls give me some itemz?"
{GM}_Justin: "Sorry, but I'm pretty busy right now."
Herp: "u suck as a GM, hope u get demoted."
{GM}_Justin: What the- -Sigh- Stop begging & bitching just because I can't give you items."

1 minute later...

Herp: "... can u give me items now?"
{GM}_Justin: "... WHAT THE FU-"



... I need a hug.

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Mel on Thu May 24, 2012 12:25 am

ﻞuştίη wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:I'm on Xat usually all day. And when new people join the chat and ask stupid questions it gets on our nerves.
ex:
Derp: "You A GM?"
{GM}_Hurp: "... What do you think"
Derp: " IS DIS SERVER GUD? WAZ NUMBER 5 ON GTOP"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sigh... Yes."
Derp: "CAN YOU GO IN GAME AND FIND ME AND GIVE ME ITEMS"
{GM}_Hurp: "I'm Busy at the moment o-e"
Derp: "WHY YOU NO GIVE ME STUFF. REPORTED"
{GM}_Hurp: "Fuck off"
Derp: "GM APPS OPEN?"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sighhhhhhhh"

o-e From a lot of experience that's how many new people act to GM's and it gets us in a rather unplesent mood.
But of course GM's are supposed to handle these things professionally, but still we are human and we to get annoyed.

Dude, you finally know how I feel whenever I friggin' help so many players while the rest of the moderators are either just watching the chat, or are afk.

... I need a hug.

My example on how shit always happens in chat:


Herp: "hi GM!"
{GM}_Justin: "Why hello there."
Herp: "could u tell me how to download againz?"
{GM}_Justin: "For the millionth time, I've given you simple instructions. -Facepalm & repeats the instructions once again-"
Herp: "are GM apps open?"
{GM}_Justin: "Nope, and don't ask me that. EVER."
Herp: "thx for helping me <3."
{GM}_Justin: "You're welcome. ^^"

10 minutes later...

Herp: "could u pls pls pls pls pls give me some itemz?"
{GM}_Justin: "Sorry, but I'm pretty busy right now."
Herp: "u suck as a GM, hope u get demoted."
{GM}_Justin: What the- -Sigh- Stop begging & bitching just because I can't give you items."

1 minute later...

Herp: "... can u give me items now?"
{GM}_Justin: "... WHAT THE FU-"



... I need a hug.

-hugs Justin- I perfectly know what you mean ono.

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Posts : 363
Points : 442
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр on Thu May 24, 2012 12:26 am

*Hugs Justin Too*

AMG SINGLISH 8D

_________________

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.

-Fairy Tail

Epic Signatures:

Uitaka losing control and being rude Mels-1
Yay Hung For Coloring My Goggles Made By Wicked
Uitaka losing control and being rude Sdf
Credits To Mel/{GM}_Demure


My Life Is Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Oh god.

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 12:29 am

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр wrote:*Hugs Justin Too*

AMG SINGLISH 8D

Bro, I want you to make me somethin' for me. ;D

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Huh?

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 12:31 am

∂ємυяє wrote:
ﻞuştίη wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:I'm on Xat usually all day. And when new people join the chat and ask stupid questions it gets on our nerves.
ex:
Derp: "You A GM?"
{GM}_Hurp: "... What do you think"
Derp: " IS DIS SERVER GUD? WAZ NUMBER 5 ON GTOP"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sigh... Yes."
Derp: "CAN YOU GO IN GAME AND FIND ME AND GIVE ME ITEMS"
{GM}_Hurp: "I'm Busy at the moment o-e"
Derp: "WHY YOU NO GIVE ME STUFF. REPORTED"
{GM}_Hurp: "Fuck off"
Derp: "GM APPS OPEN?"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sighhhhhhhh"

o-e From a lot of experience that's how many new people act to GM's and it gets us in a rather unplesent mood.
But of course GM's are supposed to handle these things professionally, but still we are human and we to get annoyed.

Dude, you finally know how I feel whenever I friggin' help so many players while the rest of the moderators are either just watching the chat, or are afk.

... I need a hug.

My example on how shit always happens in chat:


Herp: "hi GM!"
{GM}_Justin: "Why hello there."
Herp: "could u tell me how to download againz?"
{GM}_Justin: "For the millionth time, I've given you simple instructions. -Facepalm & repeats the instructions once again-"
Herp: "are GM apps open?"
{GM}_Justin: "Nope, and don't ask me that. EVER."
Herp: "thx for helping me <3."
{GM}_Justin: "You're welcome. ^^"

10 minutes later...

Herp: "could u pls pls pls pls pls give me some itemz?"
{GM}_Justin: "Sorry, but I'm pretty busy right now."
Herp: "u suck as a GM, hope u get demoted."
{GM}_Justin: What the- -Sigh- Stop begging & bitching just because I can't give you items."

1 minute later...

Herp: "... can u give me items now?"
{GM}_Justin: "... WHAT THE FU-"



... I need a hug.

-hugs Justin- I perfectly know what you mean ono.


o -o Uh. Why you not a moderator. o 3o

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Posts : 363
Points : 442
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр on Thu May 24, 2012 12:33 am

Her Mod Account Got Deleted.

And Shureee.

_________________

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.

-Fairy Tail

Epic Signatures:

Uitaka losing control and being rude Mels-1
Yay Hung For Coloring My Goggles Made By Wicked
Uitaka losing control and being rude Sdf
Credits To Mel/{GM}_Demure


My Life Is Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Guest

Guest



Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2012 12:34 am

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр wrote:Her Mod Account Got Deleted.

And Shureee.

Dafuq. What happened.

You should make me a profile background for my Youtube Channel.

My Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/ThyGamingCrew


My MC Site:
http://www.thygamingcrew.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Shads on Thu May 24, 2012 12:43 am

Can I join the hugs?
Or no..

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Magnus on Thu May 24, 2012 8:05 am

ﻞuştίη wrote:
∂ємυяє wrote:
ﻞuştίη wrote:
{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:I'm on Xat usually all day. And when new people join the chat and ask stupid questions it gets on our nerves.
ex:
Derp: "You A GM?"
{GM}_Hurp: "... What do you think"
Derp: " IS DIS SERVER GUD? WAZ NUMBER 5 ON GTOP"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sigh... Yes."
Derp: "CAN YOU GO IN GAME AND FIND ME AND GIVE ME ITEMS"
{GM}_Hurp: "I'm Busy at the moment o-e"
Derp: "WHY YOU NO GIVE ME STUFF. REPORTED"
{GM}_Hurp: "Fuck off"
Derp: "GM APPS OPEN?"
{GM}_Hurp: "Sighhhhhhhh"

o-e From a lot of experience that's how many new people act to GM's and it gets us in a rather unplesent mood.
But of course GM's are supposed to handle these things professionally, but still we are human and we to get annoyed.

Dude, you finally know how I feel whenever I friggin' help so many players while the rest of the moderators are either just watching the chat, or are afk.

... I need a hug.

My example on how shit always happens in chat:


Herp: "hi GM!"
{GM}_Justin: "Why hello there."
Herp: "could u tell me how to download againz?"
{GM}_Justin: "For the millionth time, I've given you simple instructions. -Facepalm & repeats the instructions once again-"
Herp: "are GM apps open?"
{GM}_Justin: "Nope, and don't ask me that. EVER."
Herp: "thx for helping me <3."
{GM}_Justin: "You're welcome. ^^"

10 minutes later...

Herp: "could u pls pls pls pls pls give me some itemz?"
{GM}_Justin: "Sorry, but I'm pretty busy right now."
Herp: "u suck as a GM, hope u get demoted."
{GM}_Justin: What the- -Sigh- Stop begging & bitching just because I can't give you items."

1 minute later...

Herp: "... can u give me items now?"
{GM}_Justin: "... WHAT THE FU-"



... I need a hug.

-hugs Justin- I perfectly know what you mean ono.


o -o Uh. Why you not a moderator. o 3o

Don't double postss justtiin. :C


-Hugs-

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Finish10



wip sigs:
Uitaka losing control and being rude Test10

Back to top Go down

[R.I.P]

Newbie

[R.I.P]

Posts : 1
Points : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-23

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by [R.I.P] on Thu May 24, 2012 12:00 pm

Zero wrote:
Don't double postss justtiin. :C


-Hugs-

It's a moderator -_-

_________________
Status:Dead For Temporary

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Mel on Thu May 24, 2012 1:51 pm

[R.I.P] wrote:
Zero wrote:
Don't double postss justtiin. :C


-Hugs-

It's a moderator -_-

Doesn't mean he can double post all he wants.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1093
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 26

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by iSnipes on Thu May 24, 2012 2:00 pm

[R.I.P] wrote:
Zero wrote:
Don't double postss justtiin. :C


-Hugs-

It's a moderator -_-

Everyone has to follow the rules. Reason why a Edit button is implemented and won't expire.

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Image810 Uitaka losing control and being rude Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Not behind you.

Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Magnus on Thu May 24, 2012 6:46 pm

[R.I.P] wrote:
Zero wrote:
Don't double postss justtiin. :C


-Hugs-

It's a moderator -_-

Rules still apply to mods.

_________________
Uitaka losing control and being rude Finish10



wip sigs:
Uitaka losing control and being rude Test10

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Uitaka losing control and being rude Empty Re: Uitaka losing control and being rude

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum