D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wahblam

wahblam

[Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal Empty [Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal

Post by wahblam Thu May 03, 2012 10:26 am

Character Name: Sinslaya

Reason:
I think suspicion of duping. GM Demure

Testimonials:
iMano was jailed with me aswell as Abstractly and Rheeboy

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?

Because me and my friends were drop gaming in herb and were trying to trick eachother into losing a crappy item. we said that if u drop an item and click crane it gets duped but what really happens is u get sent out of herb and ur item stays. it was just a joke and we told the GM that but she just banned me before i could explain. we were joking and i said i gave him a duped wb ring but u can check my character i never had one to begin with i just agreed when he said it to be funny. i have also donated 60$ to this server and i would like to keep playing..

Screenshots/Proof:
i dont have any..

Back to top Go down

Minun

Dedicated Member

Minun
Dedicated Member

[Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal Empty Re: [Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal

Post by Minun Thu May 03, 2012 10:57 am

Before reading this, please understand my doubt of your authority is not meant to be disrespectful, but rather human nature when one is accused of something he/she has not done.

As one of the jailed members of this 'crime' I also would like to vouch for Sinslaya. Though this may be the first time we have met, the situation he states is relatively the same that I remember. Also what he said about the WBR is true. He did not dupe it in anyway, clicking the Crane NPC in Herb Town sends you to Mu Lung. Clicking the Crane NPC does not magically 'dupe' the item dropped on the floor. (Reference to the WHOLE chat we had together, not just that SS.) I received that WBR from a fellow guild member and was wearing it BEFORE the 'prank' began.

Honestly, I'm not sure how that one SS can provide enough evidence to justify why Sinslaya should be banned, and why the rest of us should be warned and suspected of 'duping'.

Assuming the Staff (GFX/GM/Moderator/Owners) has ways of telling an item is duped or not, or has ways of telling if a Character/IP has been meddling with this form of hacking (duping), shouldn't you be able to understand that this was clearly in no way, an intentional duping act? If the Staff at DChaosMS is able to check for this, then clearly you should understand that none of us intended to dupe at this situation. And as fellow people/human beings, you should understand that joking around/pranks/'trolling' at this scene are all a part of our nature as young adults (Assuming that all of us are around the same level of understanding)

Please take this case into your thought. Though I may seem over-reactive and 'disrespectful' to the GM who jailed us/accused us. ( {GM}_Demure ) Please understand that my actions towards this case or not of any intention to doubt your authority, but rather the effect of false Justice.

Thank you for your time.

P.S. Why am I jailed again. LOL.

Back to top Go down

[Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal Empty Re: [Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 11:08 am

Welp. You did tell them how to dupe, so I don't really see why you deserve an unban so much. But welp, if you do get unbanned for this, I apologize for my actions I guess.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu May 03, 2012 12:36 pm

Difference wrote:Welp. You did tell them how to dupe, so I don't really see why you deserve an unban so much. But welp, if you do get unbanned for this, I apologize for my actions I guess.

Nuh, don't apologize. You did what you believed was right. Following the guidelines of your position. So therefore, your actions was made according to what you were suppose to do. If you didn't do your actions, you would've been penalized(I think?) since you did receive the evidence from iMano, thus ignoring it would've been bad.

I'm not on anyone's side right now. What I just said is that, doing what you believed was right doesn't make you a bad person. Soo, let's see who's going to take this appeal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

You dropped this during your ''drop game'', no one drops such things unless he has enough of them.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu May 03, 2012 12:46 pm

Difference wrote:You dropped this during your ''drop game'', no one drops such things unless he has enough of them.
Spoiler:

So duping/in possession of duped items....Guilty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 12:51 pm

iSnipes wrote:
Difference wrote:You dropped this during your ''drop game'', no one drops such things unless he has enough of them.
Spoiler:

So duping/in possession of duped items....Guilty.

He lost the game. ./Locked.

Back to top Go down

wahblam

wahblam

[Unbanned] Wahblam/Sinslaya's ban appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by wahblam Thu May 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Character Name: Sinslaya

Reason:
I think suspicion of duping. i forgot the name of the GM but it was a girl.

Testimonials:
iMano was jailed with me aswell as about 2 other people i cant remember their igns.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
Because me and my friends (including iMano) were drop gaming in herb and were trying to trick eachother into losing a crappy item. we said that if u drop an item and click crane it gets duped but what really happens is u get sent out of herb and ur item stays. it was just a joke and we told the GM that but she just banned me before i could explain... i have also donated 60$ to this server and i would like to keep playing..

Screenshots/Proof:
i dont have any..

P.S. Please dont lock it before i get to see it..

OTHER INFO: The only thing that is worth anything in the inventory pic {GM}_Demure provided is the gloves and he only dropped it once when everyone was talking. Therefore there was hardly any risk of losing it. Not to be disrespectful but {GM}_Demure would know this she was watching i guess. and we only dropped 25 chix max.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu May 03, 2012 5:52 pm

Your first ban appeal has been declined...Why are you making a second ban appeal....-.-

Duping is permaban. It's final. You were either duping, or in possession of duped items and you have the knowledge of the item being duped. Thus, accepting dupe items, you broke the rule. You are GUILTY.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Thu May 03, 2012 5:54 pm

Locking this because your other one was denied.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu May 03, 2012 7:49 pm

I'll take this case lol.

I'll merge the threads and go over all the details.
Alright. After reviewing the Screen shot in the report, it does not explicitly show them duping but their chat logs show them saying "it didn't work". They're chalking it up to a dropgame prank and didn't really dupe anything.

But demure says you (the person banned) showed them how to dupe.
Hm. Hm.
But there's no evidence of that in that one screenshot. It only shows what they're saying.

Best course of action: have alpha check your inventories.

Back to top Go down

wahblam

wahblam

Post by wahblam Fri May 04, 2012 1:05 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:I'll take this case lol.

I'll merge the threads and go over all the details.
Alright. After reviewing the Screen shot in the report, it does not explicitly show them duping but their chat logs show them saying "it didn't work". They're chalking it up to a dropgame prank and didn't really dupe anything.

But demure says you (the person banned) showed them how to dupe.
Hm. Hm.
But there's no evidence of that in that one screenshot. It only shows what they're saying.

Best course of action: have alpha check your inventories.
I sent a pm to both the GM that banned me and alpha to do so.. and check the coding or whatever you can to see that every items any of us have are legit. thank you so much for taking it into consideration!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri May 04, 2012 4:58 pm

Only the owners can check, soooo yeahhh.
Keep in mind that if you are in fact guilty of duping, then asking to check for evidence that proves your innocence is, well, idiotic. We had someone do that just recently.

Back to top Go down

wahblam

wahblam

Post by wahblam Fri May 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Then i have nothing to worry about lol. i wouldnt go through all of this trouble if i knew it was going to be in vein. Also, why would i do something that i KNEW would ban me right after i donated 60$. i dont mean this as like a form of disrespect and it isn't necessarily directed at you but it wouldnt make sense for someone to do that

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top