D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Unbanned] My argument.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

[Unbanned] My argument. Empty [Unbanned] My argument.

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 10:34 pm

So here's the deal.
Ender believes I duplicate. I say different.

Here's a special definition list:

Spoiler:
Here is his argument:
1. He assumes that I duplicate because I said it (not directly towards him).
2. He claims that I duplicate because he believes I admitted it.
3. He has screenshots of me saying "I'M A DUPAR" but has no hard evidence of me duplicating.
4. He says that GMs don't take super hard facts of the accused.
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:We dont take super hard facts
Theres 2 ways we ban dupers here
Someone trying to cut shortcuts in their job nao? Abuse of power, hmm?
5. He provides nothing when I ask for what I had actually duplicated and if he actually knew if I did. He even locked my thread before saying anything about it.
6. Quoted from himself:
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Idd have to say your staying banned, wether this was a joke
Being banned for a joke? orlynao?

Here's my argument:
1. I say that I duplicate to other players (not directly towards him).
2. I deny the fact that I duplicate.
3. There is no solid evidence provided which shows that I actually tampered with items illegitimately.
4. Saying "I'M A DUPAR" is obviously something which should be taken lightly since the obvious purposeful misspelling and capitalising of the sentence.
4. I am able to prove my defending argument.
Exp wrote:If ender had banned sekai for duping, and sekai can prove that he doesn't dupe, he should get an unban.
5. I have more powers than the normal player, meaning circumstances will be, if not entirely, different.

Other evidence for my defence:
Quoted from GM RayStormX
RауѕтогмХ wrote: O_o in the context of that situation it's pretty clear he was joking with others.....
"IM DUPAR"
someone else: "ME ZHADI"
etc
I am also known as "Sekai", previously and still respected by the public.

Here's the full story: http://www.dcmsforum.net/t5091p15-requesting-my-ban-report#34677

To the public:
I would like you to think for yourself this time. Read the evidence provided above and please comment in an unbiased form. Don't take people's side because they have power. Show what you believe and stop this madness.

Back to top Go down

Azure

[Unbanned] My argument. Empty Re: [Unbanned] My argument.

Post by Azure Sat May 12, 2012 10:44 pm

I support this, because it makes logical sense to me. He stated a great arguement, and has quoted several sources. It's an adequate and valid arguement.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 pm

To be honest I dont even need to read the full thing. I just stopped at this:
Here is his argument:
Because you said it...
Because you said it.....
Because you said it........
Last I had checked, you were allowed to ban players if they said they duped.
You did.
Done? Yes.
If you seriously dont think that rule is true, talk to Alpha, I dare you, because it is.
As EXP said, you wont be unbanned unless you have proof you DIDNT dupe, so come on, post some screenshots of you obtaining your items and how.
You dont take screenshots of that stuff?
I used to because im not a kid who likes getting suspected.
Spoiler:
Now as I said, either post proof you didnt dupe, or your staying banned.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Sat May 12, 2012 10:50 pm

lol sekai not a duper he just fooling around with people because he just said
"AM A DUPER" doesn't mean he a duper he has been playing Dchaos like waaaaaaaaayyyyy
longer then most people he very well known and am pretty sure some of the gm would agree with me
right. he has responsibly as a super donor i mean like why da fuck would he dupe when he just sits and
talk with people. did u even ever saw him dupe? no right. so he deserve and unban from the game.
some GM's takes things really seriously, Just because he said "AM A DUPER" doesn't mean he a duper, I
mean like am pretty sure a duper/hacker wouldn't be stupid enough to say that in a populated place
(unless they wanted to get ban for fun). Ender you cannot claim that he a duper right away, You have no
solid evidence that he a duper. Until u can show proof that he dupe he deserve the right to get unban. am sure that alpha would understand that he joking

I support for Sekai Unban c:

Last edited by Kikichan on Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 10:51 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:To be honest I dont even need to read the full thing. I just stopped at this:
Here is his argument:
Because you said it...
Because you said it.....
Because you said it........
Last I had checked, you were allowed to ban players if they said they duped.
You did.
Done? Yes.
If you seriously dont think that rule is true, talk to Alpha, I dare you, because it is.
As EXP said, you wont be unbanned unless you have proof you DIDNT dupe, so come on, post some screenshots of you obtaining your items and how.
You dont take screenshots of that stuff?
I used to because im not a kid who likes getting suspected.
Spoiler:
Now as I said, either post proof you didnt dupe, or your staying banned.
\

So you're saying to me you want me to provide screenshots of me no duplicating? Lol?? Even so, I wouldn't have had a chance to take an evidence to show that since I was banned without notice.

First tell me exactly what I duplicate. Then, I'll tell you how I obtained the items.

Back to top Go down

wahblam

wahblam

Post by wahblam Sat May 12, 2012 10:53 pm

He is not a duper. he was just joking around when he said "I AM A DUPAR" you can see he is obviously joking. why would he just throw away 100$ or more for something he knew would get anyone banned. he is an old player and just accumulated wealth like any old player would have in any game ever... please reconsider.
i am for his unban.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Kikichan wrote:lol sekai not a duper he just fooling around with people because he just said
"AM A DUPER" doesn't mean he a duper he has been playing Dchaos like waaaaaaaaayyyyy
longer then most people he very well known and am pretty sure some of the gm would agree with me
right. he has responsibly as a super donor i mean like why da fuck would he dupe when he just sits and
talk with people. did u even ever saw him dupe? no right. so he deserve and unban from the game.
some GM's takes things really seriously, Just because he said "AM A DUPER" doesn't mean he a duper, I
mean like am pretty sure a duper/hacker wouldn't be stupid enough to say that in a populated place
(unless they wanted to get ban for fun). Ender you cannot claim that he a duper right away, You have no
solid evidence that he a duper. Until u can show proof that he dupe he deserve the right to get unban.

I support for Sekai Unban c:

Exactly. There's no logic in this banning.

Azure wrote:I support this, because it makes logical sense to me. He stated a great arguement, and has quoted several sources. It's an adequate and valid arguement.
wahblam wrote:He is not a duper. he was just joking around when he said "I AM A DUPAR" you can see he is obviously joking. why would he just throw away 100$ or more for something he knew would get anyone banned. he is an old player and just accumulated wealth like any old player would have in any game ever... please reconsider.
i am for his unban.

Yes. I'm a responsible user. I'm not a fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 10:58 pm

wahblam wrote:He is not a duper. he was just joking around when he said "I AM A DUPAR" you can see he is obviously joking. why would he just throw away 100$ or more for something he knew would get anyone banned. he is an old player and just accumulated wealth like any old player would have in any game ever... please reconsider.
i am for his unban.
Your not allowed to joke around like that anymore, youll get banned for it anyways. as I said I dare you talk to Alpha.
@kiki gtfo, you think all old players are not dupers, your really starting to annoy me.
@sekai No, im telling you to come up with any sort of proof you have that your items are legit. What items? Mostly all of them. Do you think im kidding? No, im not

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sat May 12, 2012 11:02 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:
i am for his unban.
Your not allowed to joke around like that anymore, youll get banned for it anyways. as I said I dare you talk to Alpha.
@kiki gtfo, you think all old players are not dupers, your really starting to annoy me.
@sekai No, im telling you to come up with any sort of proof you have that your items are legit. What items? Mostly all of them. Do you think im kidding? No, im not
Too much power?

Okay, but specifically, which items? I can't state every item I have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:04 pm

Im kind of done with this arguement as its leading to nowhere, so heres whats happening and going to happen.
1) You are banned for saying you duped. Theres a screenshot of you saying it. If you think its a stupid reason, talk to Alpha because saying that is against the rules. I dont make the rules so dont get pissy with me when you decide to make a 'troll' or 'just kidding' comment and get banned for it. You were banned for saying you duped. Thats done.
2) Your going to give proof (Any form idk) that your items were obtained legitly. Dont bitch and whine to me anymore about this. "I cant post screenshots of me not duping", No shit sherlock, but please give any form of proof of you getting it legitly.
Im not even going to read this anymore, ill just let the owners decide upon this once he gives any form of proof that he didnt dupe.

Thanks

Back to top Go down

Minun

Dedicated Member

Minun
Dedicated Member

Post by Minun Sat May 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Though this may endanger me, because I've been an incident like this. A couple of friends and I have joked around about duping and what not. We've been checked for our items (I Think...) and have just gone away with just a warning(?) I believe...he should be unbanned for this, and maybe just be given a warning, or something like that. Posting my situation and what I ranted about (Look under Wahblams ban appeal), because I believe it's quite similar to what happened to him.

Before reading this, please understand my doubt of your authority is not meant to be disrespectful, but rather human nature when one is accused of something he/she has not done.

As one of the jailed members of this 'crime' I also would like to vouch for Sinslaya. Though this may be the first time we have met, the situation he states is relatively the same that I remember. Also what he said about the WBR is true. He did not dupe it in anyway, clicking the Crane NPC in Herb Town sends you to Mu Lung. Clicking the Crane NPC does not magically 'dupe' the item dropped on the floor. (Reference to the WHOLE chat we had together, not just that SS.) I received that WBR from a fellow guild member and was wearing it BEFORE the 'prank' began.

Honestly, I'm not sure how that one SS can provide enough evidence to justify why Sinslaya should be banned, and why the rest of us should be warned and suspected of 'duping'.

Assuming the Staff (GFX/GM/Moderator/Owners) has ways of telling an item is duped or not, or has ways of telling if a Character/IP has been meddling with this form of hacking (duping), shouldn't you be able to understand that this was clearly in no way, an intentional duping act? If the Staff at DChaosMS is able to check for this, then clearly you should understand that none of us intended to dupe at this situation. And as fellow people/human beings, you should understand that joking around/pranks/'trolling' at this scene are all a part of our nature as young adults (Assuming that all of us are around the same level of understanding)

Please take this case into your thought. Though I may seem over-reactive and 'disrespectful' to the GM who jailed us/accused us. ( {GM}_Demure ) Please understand that my actions towards this case or not of any intention to doubt your authority, but rather the effect of false Justice.

Thank you for your time.

Maybe the GM I was warned by was a lot more understanding of us, but isn't this a bit unfair?

Idk. Just my thoughts on this.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Sat May 12, 2012 11:17 pm

ender ur starting to lose yourself the power u obtain taken over you and right now ur just
talking shit about us while us normal players/donor can't do anything about it. this is not the ender i know.

anyways it up to the owner to decided if he stays ban or gets unban

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Sat May 12, 2012 11:21 pm

-Unbanned-
But heres few things you need to know:

•You don't go in a airport saying you got a bomb, same goes for saying you dupe.
•Even if you are a donator, player rules apply to you too.
•The fact that you are an old player doesn't change anything.

Take this as a warning, next time this happen, you won't have a second chance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 11:30 pm

Since hes taken this so far im not supprised theres a last chance and warning placed. Dont do that stupid act again.
@kiki Im not abusing my powers. Banning someone for something against the rules is abuse? Woah, maybe I need to recap everything then. As little as the reason is, if its against the rules I take it seriously. I take everything seriously. And why do I insult people? I have an attitude because someone I love just died (no not Roni thank god).
As for why I insult you in specific, you know why.

GL~

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top