D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade - Page 2 Empty Re: [TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm

you're being reported for duping tickets, not hacking.

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade - Page 2 Empty Re: [TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm

hacking and duping are kind of the same aren't they?

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 pm

one involves a 3rd party program. the other exploits glitches in the game.
Now you know the difference.

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm

Well still i think duping is included with hacks since people are using illegal programs to dupe.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

Thank you GM Ray for at least believing in what I'm saying.

I just noticed that I didn't post a screenshot of her saying it's from her 'friend'.
So I will post it in case some of you don't believe me.
Spoiler:
^^^
Here she refuses to tell me because she thinks I'm going to ask for a person who has already 'quit' and is 'gone' for stuffs.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:31 pm

The difference is irrelevant. Should I just ban you, or are you actually going to defend yourself instead of derailing this thread?

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:36 pm

I will not get banned without having a say in this and you only framing me because you don't like how i begged you for chicken.
I will choose to defend myself!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:39 pm

I don't even remember you begging me for chickens
unless you were talking to xGin O_o
I really could not care less about begging.

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:40 pm

I was referring to xGin

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Even if that's the reason he's doing this, if he can prove you're guilty, you're going to be banned.

Btw, you still haven't answered the question: who is the 'friend' that gave you all that stuff?

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:43 pm

I have to go finish my homework, we will resume this argument later.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:47 pm

sn1p3yomama wrote:I will not get banned without having a say in this and you only framing me because you don't like how i begged you for chicken.
All this time you have just been posting useless excuses that prove nothing at all.
If you choose to defend yourself, why haven't you been posting any evidence because as I recall, you kept daring me to post a report on you since you said, "go ahead and report me i have lots of evidence that prove im innocent."

You keep saying I am reporting you because I hate you or I am jealous of you. But really I believe you dupe because of the evidence that I have gathered. Not because of other personal reasons.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:shady, stop posting irrelevant crap.
we need cold, hard evidence here, not some bullshit "well my left ass cheek thinks x while my right ass cheek thinks y."

xGin is the only one posting evidence and screenshots.
his deductions are spot on. if okami's cost 8 tickets and all 3 players got their tickets from sniper, then sniper had at least 24.

Who is the friend? I will have no choice but to assert that this is a lie if you do not provide an actual name that we can look up in the database (and "I don't remember" doesn't work here. for your sake you better remember).

Ray, you seem to think your ways are correct, people have different opinions, you prefer to go defend xGin, I don't prefer anyone, most likely Sniper as Kiki said, Sniper won the event, got 2 / 4 tickets.

THERE IS YOUR INFORMATION RAY.

Honestly mate...

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm

umm mr ray -hai waves ish kiki-
i defend for sniper
- her chikkuns and and donor ticket were legit-
- she won alot of stuff from me during the guild events i hosted-
- i gave her some stuff like toon's sword, solar staff thunder edge-
- yes i did bought the speigmann ring for 20k chix (there really expensive these days)-
- she has short term memory lost so i don't think she remembers her friends name that quitted
people are born with speical type of disorder and her is short term memory lost-
mines is gastroparesis ( okays enought talking about disorders)

i agree with sniper that she is not a duper nor a hacker (even tho were not talking about hacking)
i have known her for a long while now and all her stuff is legit thank u for reading this post
xgin ( no offense dont take this as flaming or be meaning mean :C ) but ur evidence doesn't
mean anything and all that edvidence show her getting legit item and legit tix gin have u ever
heard people buying donor tickets from other people apprerntly we can do that and that not
called duping it called buying stuff for each and selling stuff for high prices that how
she able to get that much chix and that much donor tickets

thank you for reading this am sorry if its really long ><

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:56 pm

So she got at least 24 tickets from u?

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:57 pm

mushisan wrote:umm mr ray -hai waves ish kiki-
i defend for sniper
- yes i did bought the speigmann ring for 20k chix (there really expensive these days)-
- she has short term memory lost so i don't think she remembers her friends name that quitted
people are born with speical type of disorder and her is short term memory lost-

i agree with sniper that she is not a duper nor a hacker (even tho were not talking about hacking)
i have known her for a long while now and all her stuff is legit thank u for reading this post
xgin ( no offense dont take this as flaming or be meaning mean :C ) but ur evidence doesn't
mean anything and all that edvidence show her getting legit item and legit tix gin have u ever
heard people buying donor tickets from other people apprerntly we can do that and that not
called duping it called buying stuff for each and selling stuff for high prices that how

Plus the fact that different people have different opinions..
I know Sniper, she is a good friend.

I never seen her dupe o-o never seen her hack.
She has been legit and buying cheap selling expensive.

That's the way she makes her chix.

Now for the Donator Tickets.. I dont know what to say.

She for sure didn't dupe. I'm sure.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm

mushisan wrote:umm mr ray -hai waves ish kiki-
i defend for sniper
mines is gastroparesis ( okays enought talking about disorders)

Lol. You have just accomplished ignoring all my shitload of evidence. Congrats.
If you were actually reading all my posts, I have already proven your points invalid as some of the screenshots was WAY BEFORE you were crazy rich and the JQ wasn't broken.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:59 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:So she got at least 24 tickets from u?

oh no she only got 4 donor ticket from me and she prob bought the rest
from other people merching/selling expensive things

(brb i gtg get my hw from school)

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:06 pm

Y'know what? I think I'ma stay out of this, as I know who is guilty, who is innocent.

And who has the false information.

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 pm

xGin wrote:
sn1p3yomama wrote:I will not get banned without having a say in this and you only framing me because you don't like how i begged you for chicken.
All this time you have just been posting useless excuses that prove nothing at all.
If you choose to defend yourself, why haven't you been posting any evidence because as I recall, you kept daring me to post a report on you since you said, "go ahead and report me i have lots of evidence that prove im innocent."

You keep saying I am reporting you because I hate you or I am jealous of you. But really I believe you dupe because of the evidence that I have gathered. Not because of other personal reasons.

u have no proof i said that and i did not say your jealous, the people around me were.
and how how am i posting useless excuses? i answered all your questions and u won't answer at least 1 of my question.

Last edited by sn1p3yomama on Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:10 pm

also + 24 donor tickets are not even hard to get
like artin he got 17 donor ticket by buying and saving up from time to time
sniper she prob did the same she merch sell speigmann ring for 20k~40k chix
buy speig ring for 1.5k chix sell other stuff like thunder edge and solar staff
and buy donor tickets from 1k~2k chix
do u believe me now?
people can save up donor tickets and merch sniper has been playing for like wat
at least 3month without no duping it would make no sense if she started duping
that would be pretty stupid

KAYS NOW I SERIOSULY GOTTA GO GET MY HW TTYL

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:19 pm

ShadyX2 wrote:

Ray, you seem to think your ways are correct, people have different opinions, you prefer to go defend xGin, I don't prefer anyone, most likely Sniper as Kiki said, Sniper won the event, got 2 / 4 tickets.

THERE IS YOUR INFORMATION RAY.

Honestly mate...

Guess what, my way is correct: look for solid evidence. Logic prevails. Ethos appeals don't necessarily work in a player report.
YOU seem to think you're unbiased. You're obviously not. you came into the thread going "oh sniper is a good friend blahblahblah, xgin has no concrete evidence"
uh hello he has a bunch of fucking screenshots right there. Where is Sniper's evidence? she has none. The only reason I haven't taken action yet is because her friends are actually the ones accounting for all her gear that may or may not have been acquired illegally. no one has answered the question of who the friend is that supposedly quit.
That line ("i got it from my friend who quit") is used to get GMs off people's backs when they question where they got stuff.

+some of the stuff people are saying don't add up so I have to sit here and sift through all the bullshit, including your god damn useless posts. get the fuck out of this thread, you clearly have nothing to contribute. If you want to continue this conversation, send me a PM, otherwise, do not post here again without providing evidence that DEFENDS or ATTACKS sniper.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:22 pm

mushisan wrote:also + 24 donor tickets are not even hard to get
do u believe me now?

Why are you explaining this? Why is she not explaining this?
She could've said this at the very least but instead she just continues lying.
Do you have any proof that she bought all of the tickets?
Why would she sell them to xLunarStar for 2k each secretly if she was selling them for 20k?
I am asking her right now, not you.
If she really was innocent she would be able to prove that.
Not letting other people defend for her.

Edit:
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience I caused for you, GM Ray.
But right now all I really want is for sniper to prove something, not her friends.

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:26 pm

xGin wrote:
mushisan wrote:also + 24 donor tickets are not even hard to get
do u believe me now?

Why are you explaining this? Why is she not explaining this?
She could've said this at the very least but instead she just continues lying.
Do you have any proof that she bought all of the tickets?
Why would she sell them to xLunarStar for 2k each secretly if she was selling them for 20k?
I am asking her right now, not you.
If she really was innocent she would be able to prove that.
Not letting other people defend for her.

Edit:
I'm very sorry for the inconvenience I caused for you, GM Ray.
But right now all I really want is for sniper to prove something, not her friends.

reread what mushi said i sold spieg rings not donor tickets

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 pm

@xGin
the only inconvenience is shady, who has nothing worth contributing to the thread.
Everyone else is at least doing their best.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top