D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

xGin

xGin

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade Empty [TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Post by xGin Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:46 pm

Character Name:
XiSn1p3rX

Reason:
Duping.

Testimonials:
danny1168

Justice:
IP Ban.

Screenshots/proof:
There was like 200 screenshots so I took the most important ones and uploaded them.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/osxu5a
There's no viruses don't worry. c:

This is what happened. One day XiSn1p3rX only 200 chickens, then the next day she had 13000. I asked her how she got it. She said she donated. She later said 'jk' and said that a friend quit and gave her the chickens. She would not tell me who quit. Then one day after four weeks or so, I logged on and found XiSn1p3rX, xLunarStar, and Kristaline all together with Okami mounts. I asked them how they got it. xLunarStar and Kristaline both said it was a secret. XiSn1p3rX said she exchanged it with tickets.
I made xLunarStar and Kristaline confess that the tickets they exchanged for the mount was from XiSn1p3rX. At this point, I knew that XiSn1p3rX had at least 24 tickets. I asked her how much tickets did she buy or obtain. Kristaline informed XiSn1p3rX that I asked her questions so XiSn1p3rX said she had 16. She didn't know that I also asked xLunarStar. Then after that a bunch of things happened, she knew I was trying to find out how she got the tickets, so she ran to the Heaven FM. I went there and I kept asking her who else she gave the tickets to. Kristaline was there and they kept saying only Kristaline received the tickets. They must be hiding something because XiSn1p3rX wouldn't tell me who was the 'friend' who gave her the chickens and she was also hiding that she made 16000 chickens off xLunarStar by selling him Donor Tickets.

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade Empty Re: [TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Post by Pazz Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:29 am

Damn 19 Screenshots, want me to upload them so the lazy people wouldn't have to download it?
On Topic: Good investigation there.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade Empty Re: [TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:48 am

dammm owo top spy xgin xD

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:40 am

hmmm she say to me that some of her donor item come from kiki (luckyleaf) and yeah i also give her my donor item and sell some ticket. ray already investigate this but idk the result yet (got class on that time).

Back to top Go down

Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Post by ♥ Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:08 am

If i remember correctly , I made a report on Sniper before about him/her smoking in a Jq .
Along time ago though . o-o.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 pm

oh right i gave some donor tickets to her either it was a event or she just kept on begging

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:25 pm

i did not have 24 donor tickets
i actually had 16 and u tell people i have more then what i already had...
and 200 chicken to 13000? is also another lie about me that was bout first week i started to play til i got better

Back to top Go down

xLunarstar

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade Empty 24 Donor Tix

Post by xLunarstar Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:05 pm

Gin really u got to be serious. Dude Sniper been playing i don't know i guess i around 4-5 months. Don't u think that is long enough to earn those tickets ? Sniper ain't that person to dupe stuff.

Back to top Go down

1337xZerox

1337xZerox

Post by 1337xZerox Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Look, as my point of view, i think you are Jelly Because XiSn1p3rX Works hard to get her Chickens
and i'm not the only one who thinks this, Theres someone else His IGN is iZeroxSlayer, he told me "Kiki gave some tix to Sn1p3r", so We think you are Jelly of this gurl she works hard on Her Tickets And Her chickens.

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade U_jelly

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 pm

sn1p3yomama wrote:i did not have 24 donor tickets
i actually had 16 and u tell people i have more then what i already had...
and 200 chicken to 13000? is also another lie about me that was bout first week i started to play til i got better
Did you even bother looking at the screenshots?

NightmareLen wrote:Look, as my point of view, i think you are Jelly Because XiSn1p3rX Works hard to get her Chickens
and i'm not the only one who thinks this, Theres someone else His IGN is iZeroxSlayer, he told me "Kiki gave some tix to Sn1p3r", so We think you are Jelly of this gurl she works hard on Her Tickets And Her chickens.

[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade U_jelly
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
She TOLD him that she got most if not all the tickets from Kiki.
iZeroxSlayer does not have real evidence to if she really earned them.
[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade VIOLENCIA-FAMILIAR

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:02 pm

xGin u cant just deny every evidence we have about this
u just keep telling lies...
i heard u treaten some of my friends and saying ur gonna report them..
what are u going to report them for?

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 pm

sn1p3yomama wrote:xGin u cant just deny every evidence we have about this
u just keep telling lies...
i heard u treaten some of my friends and saying ur gonna report them..
what are u going to report them for?
LOL Where's your evidence?
[TempBanned by {GOD}_Akuma] xisn1p3rx / duaibiade Ignorant-youth-callow-youth-police-brutality-demotivational-poster-1223241444

Back to top Go down

1337xZerox

1337xZerox

Post by 1337xZerox Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:09 pm

Sorry xGin but, You alerted iZeroxSlayer "If you dont tell me im going to report you" he had to lie to you.
he told me so please, you have not Strong Evidence

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:13 pm

even if he threatened to report you, that's no reason to lie.
Either tell tthe truth or I might just jaill you alll while we investigate the whole thing F3.

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:21 pm

NightmareLen wrote:Sorry xGin but, You alerted iZeroxSlayer "If you dont tell me im going to report you" he had to lie to you.
he told me so please, you have not Strong Evidence
No, that is not what happened. He told me that Kiki gave him four tickets, and I said that if that wasn't true and that the tickets were from XiSn1p3rX, I would report both of them.

Edit:
Why would he need to lie? Perhaps he is HIDING something? hmm?

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:29 pm

i've just looked at ur evidence and 200 to 13000 chix is fake unless u have a screen shot of when i had 200 to 13000 and i havent seen u for like 1-2months... so how would u know the progress i made?

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:34 pm

sn1p3yomama wrote:i've just looked at ur evidence and 200 to 13000 chix is fake unless u have a screen shot of when i had 200 to 13000 and i havent seen u for like 1-2months... so how would u know the progress i made?
.....You seriously did not read what I typed.
Sure I don't have a picture of when you had 200, but when I asked you where you got the chicken, you said you donated and latered changed it to your friend quit?
1 month after that I saw you with the OKAMI mount....not the chickens.

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:39 pm

i just told u i sold spieg ring to kiki for 20k...
how many times do i have to repeat myself?

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:50 pm

sn1p3yomama wrote:i just told u i sold spieg ring to kiki for 20k...
Spoiler:
This screenshot was shortly after when you told me your friend 'quit' in ludi.
You had four Spiegelmann rings and I asked you how much you bought them for.
You said 1.5k each. I just left it at that. Then a few weeks AFTER that you sold the spiegelmann ring.
When you sold the spiegelmann ring you had 33k chickens because 13k + 20k = 33k.
I was monitoring you very closely for the past month... I know you are just finding random excuses.

Last edited by xGin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:55 pm

lawl i bought a speigmann ring from sniper for 20k chix she right about that and the donor tickets
i gave her around 2~4 for winning events and earning it

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

i also won kiki's event which was 5000 chix and i sold the thunder edge for 7k not bought.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:02 pm

Sniper, Gin.

This ain't no flame war thread, go to Sekai's thread in the Discussin ( i think ) section.. -,-

On Topic: As much as I really do not like xGin since he is always picking on someone, I think he has correct information to get you a ban, Sniper.

But that's what my Left side is saying. ( The bad side )

But my Right side is telling me that Sniper is a really good friend, known her for over 3months now, she wouldn't dupe, and most significally won't lie, she may joke around, but Gin, you honestly needa go back to reality.

If Kiki even admitted it in the beginning then so be it, it's correct or wrong, most people are sticking with correct ( most preferrably )

EDIT:
mushisan wrote:lawl i bought a speigmann ring from sniper for 20k chix she right about that and the donor tickets

sn1p3yomama wrote:i also won kiki's event which was 5000 chix and i sold the thunder edge for 7k not bought.

What more information do you need Gin?

Back to top Go down

xGin

xGin

Post by xGin Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:07 pm

mushisan wrote:lawl i bought a speigmann ring from sniper for 20k chix she right about that and the donor tickets

Yes but you bought the ring long AFTER she already had 13k chicken.
2~4 tickets...she had 24.
sn1p3yomama wrote:i also won kiki's event which was 5000 chix and i sold the thunder edge for 7k not bought.
Again the event was LONG AFTER when you had 13k chicken....
and how did you get the thunder edge? You told me your 'friend' who quit gave it to you.
But up until now you still never revealed who the friend was. It was obviously a lie.

I am capitalizing AFTER for a reason....
You guys are all messing up the timeline.

Edit:
Serious Shady, no one is flaming.
Post something that actually proves something because as far as I know, they have completely provided NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that shows how she got 24 tickets.

Why don't I make this simple. If Kiki bought the ring from sniper, how did sniper get the ring?
Sniper bought 4 spiegelmanns for 1.5k each, which I showed in the screenshot and thus proves that
SHE DID have over 13k chickens before that.

Second Edit:
To make this even more clear.
xGin wrote:
sn1p3yomama wrote:i just told u i sold spieg ring to kiki for 20k...
Spoiler:
This screenshot was shortly after when you told me your friend 'quit' in ludi.
You had four Spiegelmann rings and I asked you how much you bought them for.
You said 1.5k each. I just left it at that. Then a few weeks AFTER that you sold the spiegelmann ring.
When you sold the spiegelmann ring you had 33k chickens because 13k + 20k = 33k.
I was monitoring you very closely for the past month... I know you are just finding random excuses.
The screenshot was shortly AFTER the screenshot in ludi, which showed she had 13k chickens.
If you paid attention, I am asking sniper how she got her spiegelmann rings.
At this time she had four spiegelmann rings. (sorry i didn't get that screenshot)
This shows that sniper had BOTH the 13k chix and 4 spiegelmann rings.
Then a few weeks after that she sold one ring to kiki...thus giving her 33k.

Last edited by xGin on Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:16 pm

shady, stop posting irrelevant crap.
we need cold, hard evidence here, not some bullshit "well my left ass cheek thinks x while my right ass cheek thinks y."

xGin is the only one posting evidence and screenshots.
his deductions are spot on. if okami's cost 8 tickets and all 3 players got their tickets from sniper, then sniper had at least 24.

Who is the friend? I will have no choice but to assert that this is a lie if you do not provide an actual name that we can look up in the database (and "I don't remember" doesn't work here. for your sake you better remember).

Back to top Go down

sn1p3yomama

Post by sn1p3yomama Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:19 pm

First of all the event was a like 1 week after.
Second of all you can't deny this because you weren't on.
and now want to frame me for thinking hack because i worked hard for the past few months

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top