D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

yuricalz21

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:46 pm

Character Name:
Zchelle

Reason:
was thought to be abusing vote points

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
I should be unban because i did not do anything bad..I was just buying wrs item and i misread where you get the wrs thing for where can you get wrs thing..please unban me

Screenshots/proof:
I dont know how to add Ss, but here is the link to the players report.. http://www.dcmsforum.net/t3985-facepalm-enough-vote-abuse-already

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Sardine Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:13 pm

I'll leave it to you guys to judge him.

Create Date: 2012-03-15 11:11:26
Vote Points: 6
Paypal NX: 2840951
Card NX: 111510

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Post by im gay Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Stay banned, you already vote abused anyways.

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:18 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:I'll leave it to you guys to judge him.

Create Date: 2012-03-15 11:11:26
Vote Points: 6

Sir, I have not abused vote point...The WRS items i have is trade to other players...I gave them wb ring for it...I just misread the question of AdamBlade...Please unban me

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:38 pm

yuricalz21 wrote:Sir, I have not abused vote point...The WRS items i have is trade to other players...I gave them wb ring for it...I just misread the question of AdamBlade...Please unban me

You clearly didn't take the hint.
WilliNetwork wrote:

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:51 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
yuricalz21 wrote:Sir, I have not abused vote point...The WRS items i have is trade to other players...I gave them wb ring for it...I just misread the question of AdamBlade...Please unban me

WilliNetwork wrote:

I dont even know where did that came from, i haven't vote that much, i think its because of the occupation..my occupation is nx whore...i hope thats the reason..

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:11 pm

looks at it owo clearly that a vote abuse lol

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:13 pm

I haven't reach 40 votes yet...Its the truth that i did not abused the vote points...i dont play like that..i dont have a reason to break the rules...i play fair i even risk of getting scolded because i keep playing even at dawn just to enjoy playing and get a little rich just to buy items..

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:15 pm

mushisan wrote:looks at it owo clearly that a vote abuse lol

why would i abused it?..I dont even know how to abused it...I my years of playing online games i did not even break a single rule...

Back to top Go down

TheDevil

Post by TheDevil Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:20 pm

-cough- Double Post

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:29 pm

for some reason you still bullshiting even we have enough evidence?! please if you something wrong admit it...

it not hard to admit your mistake... if you do maybe the owner will give a second chance <_< but now nope. you should stay banned...

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:31 pm

yuricalz21 wrote:
WilliNetwork wrote:

WilliNetwork wrote:

I dont even know where did that came from, i haven't vote that much, i think its because of the occupation..my occupation is nx whore...i hope thats the reason..

BULLSHIT stay banned.

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Why would i admit a thing that i did not do???..The first time i see my nx i thought its natural to the game because its a private server...I dont do bad things in a game...

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:38 pm

yuricalz21 wrote:Why would i admit a thing that i did not do???..The first time i see my nx i thought its natural to the game because its a private server...I dont do bad things in a game...

you just did by vp abusing o-o

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:40 pm

ShadyX2 wrote:
yuricalz21 wrote:Why would i admit a thing that i did not do???..The first time i see my nx i thought its natural to the game because its a private server...I dont do bad things in a game...

i did not abuse the vote point...i haven't reach my vp goal and you think i abused the vote points???

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:46 pm

yuricalz21 wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:

i did not abuse the vote point...i haven't reach my vp goal and you think i abused the vote points???
Ban Appeal T-shirt-meme-bitch-please

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:02 pm

Admins and Gm's please unban me...I swear i did not abused the vote points...I will wait for your kind consideration...Thank you..

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Okay guys, I actually know Zchelle ingame, and I can for sure say he didn't vote abuse. He bought the scythe and cape, I was there when he smega'd about buying the cape/scythe (I don't have proof) . As for the Nx, his occupation is a Nx-Whore, and he had around 400 something rebirths(pretty sure more), last time I checked. He probably earned ALOT of Nx from that, 2m from around 400 rebirths seems right. When AdamBlade asked him, "Where u get WRS thing", the question could have two meanings, "Where DID you get it" and "Where CAN you get it", he didn't make it clear. When AdamBlade asked him, "Where u get WRS thing", Zchelle thought that AdamBlade wanted to know where he CAN get it, so he said the "vote points". In my opinion, I think he should be given another chance, or atleast his account should be investigated once more in greater detail. Zchelles been trying to explain this to you guys, but there is a language barrier, and he isn't able to defend himself properly. Thanks

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 pm

XxNightLordXx wrote:Okay guys, I actually know Zchelle ingame, and I can for sure say he didn't vote abuse. He bought the scythe and cape, I was there when he smega'd about buying the cape/scythe (I don't have proof) . As for the Nx, his occupation is a Nx-Whore, and he had around 400 something rebirths(pretty sure more), last time I checked. He probably earned ALOT of Nx from that, 2m from around 400 rebirths seems right. When AdamBlade asked him, "Where u get WRS thing", the question could have two meanings, "Where DID you get it" and "Where CAN you get it", he didn't make it clear. When AdamBlade asked him, "Where u get WRS thing", Zchelle thought that AdamBlade wanted to know where he CAN get it, so he said the "vote points". In my opinion, I think he should be given another chance, or atleast his account should be investigated once more in greater detail. Zchelles been trying to explain this to you guys, but there is a language barrier, and he isn't able to defend himself properly. Thanks

how about 2m nx <_< even you vote for 25 days you only will get 1m nx.... better count it first..

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:41 pm

khuddin1992 wrote:
XxNightLordXx wrote:Okay guys, I actually know Zchelle ingame, and I can for sure say he didn't vote abuse. He bought the scythe and cape, I was there when he smega'd about buying the cape/scythe (I don't have proof) . As for the Nx, his occupation is a Nx-Whore, and he had around 400 something rebirths(pretty sure more), last time I checked. He probably earned ALOT of Nx from that, 2m from around 400 rebirths seems right. When AdamBlade asked him, "Where u get WRS thing", the question could have two meanings, "Where DID you get it" and "Where CAN you get it", he didn't make it clear. When AdamBlade asked him, "Where u get WRS thing", Zchelle thought that AdamBlade wanted to know where he CAN get it, so he said the "vote points". In my opinion, I think he should be given another chance, or atleast his account should be investigated once more in greater detail. Zchelles been trying to explain this to you guys, but there is a language barrier, and he isn't able to defend himself properly. Thanks

how about 2m nx <_< even you vote for 25 days you only will get 1m nx.... better count it first..

He said she had the NX whore occupation.
BUT she did admit she was here a week, so not 25 days. o-o (if she said 25 days in here, I didn't read it)

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:04 am

Pazz Izumi wrote:
khuddin1992 wrote:

He said she had the NX whore occupation.
BUT she did admit she was here a week, so not 25 days. o-o (if she said 25 days in here, I didn't read it)

that the point.. even you nx whore not easy to get 2m nx in 1 week <_<

Back to top Go down

yuricalz21

Post by yuricalz21 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:14 am

Thnx xXNightLordXx for telling the details...Im not even sure i just played this game in just a week, i ask my gf whos always beside me playing this how many days i have been playing this, and she said over a week. im not sure how many days to be exact...but still i dont abused the vote points, i dont even have a slightest idea on how to do that and i wouldn't do it...

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 am

No, but he had more than 400 rebirths, thats A LOT. In 1 week he got around 400-500 rebirths, if he can do that, its very likely that he earned he NX from their aswell, and also in a week. Im sorry for being a bit blunt, but I know he never vote abused, so I have to defend him.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 am

XxNightLordXx wrote:No, but he had more than 400 rebirths, thats A LOT. In 1 week he got around 400-500 rebirths, if he can do that, its very likely that he earned he NX from their aswell, and also in a week. Im sorry for being a bit blunt, but I know he never vote abused, so I have to defend him.

Not really no. 1 week could equal to 300 rbs plus NX could equal 100k at least

Back to top Go down

XxNightLordXx

Post by XxNightLordXx Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:41 am

You have no idea what you are talking about! I said he's an NX Whore, so he earns Nx for every kill ( I believe). Go defend yourself first, before you start posting on other threads that you have no idea about.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top