D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ahleong

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars)

Post by ahleong Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 am

Character Name: ThreeStars

Reason:
vote abuse, banned by gmkoekje

Testimonials:
gmkoekje

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
my friend's dad opens a cyber gaming/ internet shop in (singapore) i simply asked him to help me out by voting in their coms every 12 hrs, cause their coms all has different ip adressess and thus im being vote abused? if i were given a 2nd chance, i shall asking my friend to stop helping me vote in his dad cyber gaming/ internet shop. (if its violating the rules.)

Screenshots/proof:
NIL

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty Re: Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars)

Post by Magnus Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:24 am

First. Mel isn't a Gm.
Second of all. Don't give us that bullshit such as ''my friend did it. i didn't know.''
If you want a second chance. Just ask for one. Don't give bullshit such as
''my friend's dad owns [blablabla] and because [blablabla].

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty Re: Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars)

Post by {GM} Night Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:32 am

Shes a GM but she GFXs for the server.

I found it strange how you have to vote 500+ times to get your amount of vp and nx and i believe that all the computers at the cyber cafe will have the same IP as your "friend's dad" shouldnt be so stupid to get a modem for each computer.(I might be wrong) Be it you or your "friend or his dad", someone vote abused.

Back to top Go down

ahleong

Post by ahleong Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 am

u all can proceed for a investigation if u doubt me thank you.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:45 am

LOL investigation.. Sounds fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 am

Yeah so, you said you were only playing a few weeks, and you had 200 VP and were selling WRS stuff.
Sounds very unbelieveable to me :/

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

Post by Glaciered Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:51 am

StomKoekje wrote:Yeah so, you said you were only playing a few weeks, and you had 200 VP and were selling WRS stuff.
Sounds very unbelieveable to me :/
Dis gurl here be sayin true stuff
Give her a Medal

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Unnecessary wall of text time. -lululul-

It doesn't really matter if you did it or not, it's still vote abuse. The reason why vote abuse is frowned upon, is because it's game-breaking. It doesn't matter if you or anyone you know abuses it, you still sold some WRS items, which gives you all the loot to spend any which-way you choose. It'll throw our nonexistent economy into whack, and others will think it's okay to do the same if it goes un-punished. Just don't do it!

This should be quoted and stickied somewhere.

Back to top Go down

ahleong

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty to knives.

Post by ahleong Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:28 am

erm i would like to say something in a part of ur replies, i haven sold any wrs items yet.

Back to top Go down

ahleong

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty to all,

Post by ahleong Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:35 am

okay, im wrong from the start.
i would also like to apologize to u all, for the inconvenience i've caused. im truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.
can i please be given a second chance? i promise i wont vote abuse anymre, im willing to be checked at regularly by anyone to prove that i've stop the vote abuse.

this is a cool server even though i dc quite often.
but i still would like to wish to stay in this server because its a really cool server as compared to others normal boring servers.

your truly and sincere player,

ThreeStarS

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:07 am

ahleong wrote:okay, im wrong from the start.
i would also like to apologize to u all, for the inconvenience i've caused. im truly sorry from the bottom of my heart.
can i please be given a second chance? i promise i wont vote abuse anymre, im willing to be checked at regularly by anyone to prove that i've stop the vote abuse.

this is a cool server even though i dc quite often.
but i still would like to wish to stay in this server because its a really cool server as compared to others normal boring servers.

your truly and sincere player,

ThreeStarS
Don't double post. ''Bottom of my heart.'' LQL.

Back to top Go down

ahleong

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty zero,

Post by ahleong Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:11 am

double post? and may i know what can you do beside pouring cold waters on other players (only.)
i just seen some post and all of ur replies was pouring cold waters on other players. put ur shoes in other people's thoughts before replying thank you.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:08 am

ahleong wrote:double post? and may i know what can you do beside pouring cold waters on other players (only.)
i just seen some post and all of ur replies was pouring cold waters on other players. put ur shoes in other people's thoughts before replying thank you.

Well damn son! It's a fact that you voted over 200+ times and you're blaming us for being harsh?
Welcome to the real world son.

Back to top Go down

ahleong

Ban appeal for myself ( THreeStars) Empty zero.

Post by ahleong Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 am

my post was total referring to 'YOU' only not others, dun use the word 'US' as im not referring to others. -.-!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:10 am

Yeah, you don't have to get rude to others.
Also I don't think you deserve a 2nd chance, because you started to talk about your brother and dad did it, which I don't believe at all.
It's your own fault, not theirs :/.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:14 am

Thread locked due to too much flaming and the GM who banned you said that you dont deserve the chance.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top