D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Otaku's Ban Appeal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Otaku's Ban Appeal. Empty Otaku's Ban Appeal.

Post by Otaku Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 pm

Character Name:
Otaku.

Reason:
I was banned for being on a GM account after being told not too as well as the rules stating for me to not be on it as well as; while being on the account, I allowed a hacker to roam free for a period of time. The person who banned me was, Alpha.

Testimonials:
All the testimonials of the people who have posted in my farewell thread or in Glaciered's ban appeal for me were not there at the time, so no, I do not have any testimonials.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
After playing this server for about 3 ~ 4 months, just an estimated guess; I've come to really enjoy this server, all of my friends and just helping people out at times when they need it and I guess you could say that one of the reasons I used the GM accounts I had access too was to catch dupers/hackers and all of those sorts even though my action on the day of getting banned proves my works wrong but, screenshots will be provided to show that even if I did fuck up; I've not only been fucking up.

I did do something wrong, like I pointed out in reason, I was on a GM account even after being warned as well as the fact that I allowed a hacker to roam free, if I am actually given a second chance, I would of course stop logging into GM accounts; simply staying on my DGM account and reporting hackers to GM's or just taking screenshots and then reporting it to the forums, sure as hell ain't gonna break that rule three times.

Screenshots/proof:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Glaciered

Average Member

Glaciered
Average Member

Otaku's Ban Appeal. Empty This man deserves a second chance

Post by Glaciered Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:18 pm

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
THIS MAN IS DESERVES A MEDAL

OH LAWD OWNERS
GET HIM BACK <3

Back to top Go down

Otaku's Ban Appeal. Empty Re: Otaku's Ban Appeal.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:25 pm

L> Unban for this awesome person.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Fine I will unban you. But the next time you do something wrong, even the smallest thing, you will be banned without a warning.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top