D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mishigi's GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mishigi

Mishigi

Mishigi's GM application Empty Mishigi's GM application

Post by Mishigi Sat May 28, 2011 7:54 pm

Name:Brenden

IGN: Mishigi (With numbers or extra letters for other characters)

Why do you wish to be a GM: I'd like to help the D.Chaos community more than I already have, by not only providing information, but making their in-game experience more enjoyable .

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:For the most part on and off for almost a year.

Any GM experience: I've been the main admin of a runescape server and ended up to be more reliable than the owner of the server. tongue

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I've done it many times before, pointing out useful NPC's and telling them where to get started.

How can you help the server: Being online to help while (as far as I've seen) other GM's aren't online. I also enjoy helping others and don't think of it as a bother.

Other*: I'm 14 years old, and probably a bit more down to Earth than other 14 year olds. I have a lot of spare time and I'm reliable to at least try to do something I'm not sure how to do. I've played a lot of other private servers (which are predictable and boringly similar to each other) and have an overall experience of about 3-4 years with Maplestory.

What can you code*: Nothing, but I've been trying to learn for awhile.

Can you GFX*: I don't know how to make one but I'm pretty good at drawing.

Thanks for reading. Smile

Back to top Go down

Palanub

Dedicated Member

Palanub
Dedicated Member

Mishigi's GM application Empty Re: Mishigi's GM application

Post by Palanub Sat May 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Mishigi wrote:Name:Brenden

IGN: Mishigi (With numbers or extra letters for other characters)

Why do you wish to be a GM: I'd like to help the D.Chaos community more than I already have, by not only providing information, but making their in-game experience more enjoyable .

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:For the most part on and off for almost a year.

Any GM experience: I've been the main admin of a runescape server and ended up to be more reliable than the owner of the server. tongue

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: I've done it many times before, pointing out useful NPC's and telling them where to get started.

How can you help the server: Being online to help while (as far as I've seen) other GM's aren't online. I also enjoy helping others and don't think of it as a bother.

Other*: I'm 14 years old, and probably a bit more down to Earth than other 14 year olds. I have a lot of spare time and I'm reliable to at least try to do something I'm not sure how to do. I've played a lot of other private servers (which are predictable and boringly similar to each other) and have an overall experience of about 3-4 years with Maplestory.

What can you code*: Nothing, but I've been trying to learn for awhile.

Can you GFX*: I don't know how to make one but I'm pretty good at drawing.

Thanks for reading. Smile
You nib gm apps are closed.

Back to top Go down

Mishigi

Mishigi

Post by Mishigi Sun May 29, 2011 10:23 am

>_>, sorry, I didn't notice the little post saying its temp closed, I saw the main notice on the site saying they're OPEN...

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon May 30, 2011 7:51 am

This app is really good. I hope Alpha approves of it as well as mine if the current GMs get demoted.

Back to top Go down

Mishigi

Mishigi

Post by Mishigi Mon May 30, 2011 9:06 am

Thanks for the positive comment Very Happy, unlike Palanub >_>

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top