D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest? Empty Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest?

Post by Knives Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:40 pm

So, many of you ask me questions like "Why is your item called 'Nether'?", or "Why does it look like that?". Well, I'll tell ya. BUT, I won't tell ya THAT easily. So, YOU have to guess! Basically, you get to make up how exactly the item came to be, where it came from, etc.

"KNIVES, WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN BY 'MAKE IT UP'?"

Simple. Create a story that involves the item.

"HOW DO I WIN???"

There are four ways to win. You win if your story either makes me...

Fall out of my chair laughing,
Cry tears of joy,
Bawl my freakin' eyes out,
Beg for more.

The only MAJOR requirement, is just this note:

The mask isn't like any ordinary mask. It is a tattoo given to those who ???? (will be revealed when the contest ends).

"KNIVES, WTF DO I WIN??"

Simple. If you win, I'll make you a personalized Dubstep song. It'll take a couple days to make, depending on the style you specify. Have fun! The contest shall end on... February 30th. A good suggestion would be to place your story within spoilers to save page space.

Last edited by Knives on Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest? Empty Re: Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest?

Post by ----- Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:24 am

Ooh sounds fun, though making a complete song (like wut, 3-5 minutes?) in two days is, in my experience, seems like there won't be much effort placed into making it unless you just freak it in the two days, but hey, I dunno how good he is, soo..... Rolling Eyes

Sounds fuully sick, bruh! tongue

GL to the contestants!

Back to top Go down

AcidAce

Dedicated Member

AcidAce
Dedicated Member

Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest? Empty Re: Origin of Nether? Seph can make Dubstep? Contest?

Post by AcidAce Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:05 am

One day,
Knives was just in the mines in minecraftia.
When suddenly, he found an old diary that had everything torn off except for one page.
That page had a recipe like none other.
It wrote ''Whoever gethers these items and forms the gate. Shall be burnt by the flames of hell.''
Naturally,knives was intrigued by this. So knives gathered the materials for the gate. The materials were 12 Obsidian and a flint and steel. Knives built the gate according to the book and set the gate on fire. To his surprise,a purple portal suddenly appeared.
Knives made some amour and gathered his equipment and food before setting fourth inside the portal.
Knives also brought his diary to record his adventures.
Knives thought to himself : Here goes nothing, and he entered the portal.
Once he was on the other side. Knives started taking out his bucket of water and poured it on his body.
Knives : This is what hell feels like. It's a 1000 degrees out here! Well. I've already ventured so far. Nothing much to lose at this point.
Knives started exploring this strange land when he suddenly remembered something.
Knives : Wait.. I've heard about this place before. They say it's the hottest place in minecraftia and strange creatures inhabit it. I REMEMBER NOW! It's called the nether! Oh dear god, I have to get out of here!
When he tried to run,he was slowed down. He looked down at his feet and realised he was walking on a type of sand that slowed him down.
Knives : T-This is! SOULSAND! Dammit. Of all times. Why now!
Knives finally walked out of the soul sand to discover pits and pits of lava.
Suddenly,a loud sound emmited behind knives. Knives immediately turned around and took out his bow.
He was shocked by the giant demon with no arms. Just tentacles,a giant mouth and empty eye sockets. Knives : T-T-THIS IS A GHAST. OH GOD I REALLY HAVE TO GET OUT OF HERE NOW!
As he said that. The ghast shot a fireball out of it's enourmous mouth and it hit knives head on.
Knives woke up after a while and discovered he was out of the nether.
He found someone making breakfast.
He slowly got out of the bed and asked : Where am i? Who are you? How did i get here?
The person slowly replied : Who i am is not important. I found you in the nether while i was exploring it. You were hit by a ghast. Here's a mirror. You took the fireball head on. And the scar on your face is proof of it. Knives : Dammit. Well at least i didn't die. Did you see my diary?
The othet person replied : Oh. The book? It was burnt by the flames of the ghast. You were lucky to survive kid. I hope you learned your lesson. Don't venture to the nether ever again.
Knives : I understand. Thank you for your help.I will now burn the recipe of the portal and hope it will never be found by another person again. Oh by the way, how did you know of the nether?
The other person replied : That child. Is because i was the one who wrote the recipe of the portal to the nether. I'm truly sorry Child. It wasn't meant to be found.
Knives : I understand. I will now warn my people of this dangerous land.I will also mass produce plastic versions of my scar to warn young travelers. To never. Venture to the nether again.

HERPDERP MY STORY IS DONE.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:00 am

AcidAce wrote:Awesome Minecraft-related story.
Not bad... Not bad. My item has nothing to do with Minecraft, but I was actually waiting to see who would post a story related to it!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top