D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final].

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Empty Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final].

Post by Knives Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I FINALLY GOT MY MASK IN THE GAME! Thanks for the help, Eric! Alrighty, then.

Nether Sight:
Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Nether12
Kinda looks like something from Phantom of The Opera.

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Nether11
(Standalone image)

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Blank_10
(Preview)

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Eye_sc10
(Icon)

Sniper Rifle:
Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Onfloo10
(On ground)

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Icon10
(Icon)

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Previe10
(Preview)

Credit goes to Eric for suggesting the weapon (From MapleMation or something like that), and myself for fixing the borders on the rest of the sprites, adding a glow for the icon and adding a scope effect.

EDIT: Changed "Adding" to "suggesting".

Last edited by Knives on Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Empty Re: Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final].

Post by Λlphα Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:24 pm

Knives wrote:Credit goes to Eric for spriting the weapon, and myself for fixing the borders on the rest of the sprites, adding a glow for the icon and adding a scope effect.
I laughed so hard, he didnt sprite it, he found it on a forum like Mapletip or Maplemation...

Back to top Go down

Pokable

Dedicated Member

Pokable
Dedicated Member

Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final]. Empty Re: Sniper Rifle and Nether Sight [Final].

Post by Pokable Mon Oct 24, 2011 6:53 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
Knives wrote:Credit goes to Eric for spriting the weapon, and myself for fixing the borders on the rest of the sprites, adding a glow for the icon and adding a scope effect.
I laughed so hard, he didnt sprite it, he found it on a forum like Mapletip or Maplemation...
But I dont think that nanyone SAID he had to sprite it, oh and i forgot I think eric requested kniives to add it? so maybe eric told him to add the one from the website?

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Oct 24, 2011 7:00 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:
Whoa. I didn't know that... ah well. He never mentioned to me of it's origin. It had some blurry borders on it that I fixed up.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top