D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate) Empty Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate)

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Tue May 24, 2011 8:35 pm

note: This is in the event that one of the new GM's loses their positions, as of May 24th, 2011. If this does not occur, please disregard.

Name: Scott Armstrong

IGN: Lazarus

Why do you wish to be a GM:
I have seen the GM's now, and am wholly dissatisfied with their perfomance on the whole (with exceptions, of course). I wish to change the in-game dynamic present and future users will face in regards to the management online.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
3 days, but I've been playing GMS since 2005, and I know how the game is played, and how people can act while playing.

Any GM experience:
None on any private servers, but I was offered once on GMS.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yes; I speak English very well, and I know how to speak to those who are not as proficient in English. I also know the dynamics of gameplay in Maplestory, and if there is something I do not know, then I will go out of my way to find the information.

How can you help the server:
In any way possible. To prioritize:
1) Stop possible attempts at hacking/misconduct in game.
2)Attend to the social and mental wellbeing of players in-game
3)Not abuse the powers that a GM possesses (to the best of my knowledge, and if a mistake is made, it will be reconciled).
4) Provide a good time to all players (possibly the most important part!)

Other*: (Info about you)
I am 18 years of age (a college freshman), and have had experience with leadership in the past, particularly in tutoring and managing children. As a testament to my age, I am responsible, and I know how to carry the weight of the job placed upon me.

I am of mixed heritage, and as such I do not tolerate racism in any form or shape.

As a final word, I am a computer engineering major, and will be able to program in the upcoming years of my college career. I will be able to help further in the development of this server (hopefully Very Happy)

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can)
I cannot code (yet).

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can)
None (at least with proof).

Back to top Go down

Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate) Empty Re: Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate)

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 10:34 pm

I really like this app, and I think Alpha would accept it if he was choosing any.

But, I doubt he will choose you since you defended Lilly...

Back to top Go down

Palanub

Dedicated Member

Palanub
Dedicated Member

Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate) Empty Re: Lazarus' GM App (in the event the current GM's are not adequate)

Post by Palanub Tue May 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Gm apps aren't open read o-o

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Thu May 26, 2011 1:35 am

maplefreak26 wrote:I really like this app, and I think Alpha would accept it if he was choosing any.

But, I doubt he will choose you since you defended Lilly...

I know. I just want to help out. Anyway, even if I'm not accepted, its ok. I'll still help out.

And at palanub,

I know. Did you read the top of the app saying "in the event that the current gm's are not adequate"? It says to disregard if all positions are filled.

Anyways, thanks both for your comments. It's appreciated Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top