D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

make more high stat items

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

make more high stat items Empty make more high stat items

Post by RayStormX Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:56 am

Not MSI mind you, but somewhere in between. More equips that have stats around the 100+ range for players, or scrolls that increase stats by a significant amount. These items would be valuable equips for those that don't have and cannot afford MSI yet.
They can be rare, custom, or even common equips, I just think there should be an more equips that give a good boost to your stats without going "supersaiyan" on just one equip.

Maybe have some of these equips be awarded in events perhaps?
Like it'd be cool to see a wider range of equips and stats, rather than just 10+, a 500+stat mask, and then 30000/32767 stat items lol.

Hell, if you don't wanna code them in but still think it's a good idea we could just do !proitem id 1000 for specific equips or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Banditsz

Average Member

Banditsz
Average Member

make more high stat items Empty Re: make more high stat items

Post by Banditsz Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:32 am

{BBQ}_Raystormx wrote:Not MSI mind you, but somewhere in between. More equips that have stats around the 100+ range for players, or scrolls that increase stats by a significant amount. These items would be valuable equips for those that don't have and cannot afford MSI yet.
They can be rare, custom, or even common equips, I just think there should be an more equips that give a good boost to your stats without going "supersaiyan" on just one equip.

Maybe have some of these equips be awarded in events perhaps?
Like it'd be cool to see a wider range of equips and stats, rather than just 10+, a 500+stat mask, and then 30000/32767 stat items lol.

Hell, if you don't wanna code them in but still think it's a good idea we could just do !proitem id 1000 for specific equips or something like that.

I think this is a good idea. I hope that it gets coded.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

even if it doesn't get coded, if we get a green light to proitem equips that aren't msi, I'd make some as event prizes every once in a while.

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Post by ρяσησσв™ Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Good idea.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content