D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IDuhAyshun

IDuhAyshun

Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David Empty Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David

Post by IDuhAyshun Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:41 pm

Hi, I'm David, I've played for one day and I'm thinking of staying on this server.
I'm lonely, you should add me or I'll be forever alone D; IGN: HerroImAsian I would greatly appreciate any help someone gives me Wink
Get to know me! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

LuvPocky

LuvPocky

Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David Empty Re: Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David

Post by LuvPocky Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:03 pm

IDuhAyshun wrote:Hi, I'm David, I've played for one day and I'm thinking of staying on this server.
I'm lonely, you should add me or I'll be forever alone D; IGN: HerroImAsian I would greatly appreciate any help someone gives me Wink
Get to know me! Very Happy

Ayyee ! Hope you stay c:

Back to top Go down

Laurturen

Dedicated Member

Dedicated Member

Location : Somewhere in Dranleic or Lordran becoming the Chosen Undead

Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David Empty Re: Oh Hai, Didn't see you der. Name's David

Post by Laurturen Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:22 am

hey there david its nice to see a new face here.....(well I cant see you but its the thought that counts...) anyway welcome and make sure you have a great time and follow the rules so you wont have any trouble..and i'll see you in-game!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top