D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i didnt package edit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lonesome

lonesome

i didnt package edit? Empty i didnt package edit?

Post by lonesome Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:30 am

Character Name:
Lonesome

Reason:
pacakage editing which i didnt

Testimonials:
Lennn

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
Because i didnt package edit if i did why do i even bother saving up for SD i would just hack it? and i told tia i could take her power away as a joke didnt you see the smily behind ? ''Very Happy''

Screenshots/proof:
why would i have a ss ask lennn it was her who wrap me to map 29

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

i didnt package edit? Empty Re: i didnt package edit?

Post by Lucifica Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:39 am

I'm sorry then -If this even is true-
But you still shouldn't have said it..People get banned for saying things like that.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:35 am

Wow, here we go, another player randomly and falsely accusing something which was quite obviously a joke. This server has too many people who take matters too seriously and it's just causing stupid and unnecessary chaos... Please, learn to chill out and especially how to take a joke. Before doing anything, STOP, think about it and see if the evidence shows that they're committing unlawful acts beyond reasonable doubt (if you don't know what this means I suggest you Google it). So stop trying to be a hero and actually think about it before doing anything.

In fact I looked over your "evidence", Tia, and all there was were screenshots of you two chatting. Nowhere in your evidence did I see him control your character or commit an unlawful act. If you can show that he actually did manipulate your character in any way, shape or form, then you may consider reporting.

Coda: Learn to calm yo titties and learn how to take a joke.
Here's a helpful link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+take+a+joke. Suspect

Back to top Go down

(-Astronomy-)

Dedicated Member

(-Astronomy-)
Dedicated Member

Post by (-Astronomy-) Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:59 am

Muelz wrote:
Here's a helpful link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+take+a+joke.

lol...

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:59 am

You guys don't understand that it's our JOB to take things seriously. Believe me, there are many GMs who would like to be lenient when it comes to this.

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:55 am

Muelz wrote:Wow, here we go, another player randomly and falsely accusing something which was quite obviously a joke. This server has too many people who take matters too seriously and it's just causing stupid and unnecessary chaos... Please, learn to chill out and especially how to take a joke. Before doing anything, STOP, think about it and see if the evidence shows that they're committing unlawful acts beyond reasonable doubt (if you don't know what this means I suggest you Google it). So stop trying to be a hero and actually think about it before doing anything.

In fact I looked over your "evidence", Tia, and all there was were screenshots of you two chatting. Nowhere in your evidence did I see him control your character or commit an unlawful act. If you can show that he actually did manipulate your character in any way, shape or form, then you may consider reporting.

Coda: Learn to calm yo titties and learn how to take a joke.
Here's a helpful link: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+take+a+joke. Suspect

Did it seem like a joke? Nope not at all.
I shouldn't have took it seriously? Yes i should have .
the actually story here is that, If you say something..MEAN IT!
I need to calm down? I can take a joke bro, But even saying things like this should be against the rules. HE PUT HIMSELF IN THIS MESS.
"I'll warp myself, brb packet edit."
are you joking? I hope you are, Because he said he was going to warp HIMSELF without being a donor, and he did. So I had ALL RIGHT'S TO REPORT HIM.
B.T.W I take things seriously because I'm mature, You should take everything seriously unless they're making it a joke, This, He didn't make it seem like a joke at all. If you were in my shoes you'd know better then to try to tell me to calm down. Your case is abit different from this, Because he didn't say anything like "IM A HAXZORR" He said something that seemed pretty serious,
Please remember this is the internet and I can't read Sarcasm online, Its impossible
By the way before you try to reply, Don't bother going against my post, Cause even knives said it.
Take thing's seriously. I may not be a GM, But I don't have to be one to take things seriously.

Knives✖️ wrote:You guys don't understand that it's our JOB to take things seriously.
Yes, Muelz, I can take things seriously if I want. Please think about how I'D feel about this, Not you. We're human, We see things all kinds of different ways. We aren't perfect. You may take it as a joke, But I take it seriously. Don't like that? Then don't bother with it.

Back to top Go down

lonesome

lonesome

Post by lonesome Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:40 am

so this means i wont be unbanned right?

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:15 am

lonesome wrote:so this means i wont be unbanned right?

Not true, An Owner hasn't really said anything. So just be patient.
I may have reported it, But I don't have the power to get you unbanned.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

i didnt package edit? Empty Sekai's got it nailed.

Post by RayStormX Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:36 pm

So if I'm understanding this correctly....you didn't really warp yourself, you had someone else warp you and you just pretended to warp yourself to fool the other person for shits and giggles. Sounds like something I would do. Although, to be fair, when you make a hint at packet editing or hacking or something along that line, you risk getting dragged into unnecessary situations like this.

hey, remember when lonesome said:
"brb package edit F3" ?

The humor might have been subtle, but by now, you should be able to make the judgement call that he was joking, hence the F3.
The evidence is very sketchy and doesn't show any definitive proof.

In essence I think this case seems to boil down to "Let's teach this guy not to make dumb jokes like that." Which is not the purpose of banning. We should exercise more restraint on the ban hammer, guys. The most justified punishment you could have done was put him in jail for posing as a potential threat, but even that's stretching it, considering how weak the evidence is. Banning clearly crosses the line.

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:43 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:So if I'm understanding this correctly....you didn't really warp yourself, you had someone else warp you and you just pretended to warp yourself to fool the other person for shits and giggles. Sounds like something I would do. Although, to be fair, when you make a hint at packet editing or hacking or something along that line, you risk getting dragged into unnecessary situations like this.

"brb package edit F3" ?

The humor might have been subtle, but by now, you should be able to make the judgement call that he was joking, hence the F3.

In essence I think this case seems to boil down to "Let's teach this guy not to make dumb jokes like that." Which is not the purpose of banning. We should exercise more restraint on the ban hammer, guys. The most justified punishment you could have done was put him in jail for posing as a potential threat, but even that's stretching it, considering how weak the evidence is. Banning clearly crosses the line.

Yes he very much said "f3" But tons of my friends f3 even though they're serious, So I wasn't really sure. I don't really mind if he gets unbanned, Since I just reported it it isn't like I hate him lol.
But anyways, He said something and it seemed like he did it. My instinct was to report it, Thats it.
F3 may mean its hinting a joke, But my friends say it / do the emote and be completely hardcore serious about it.
Anyways, I do apologize for you getting banned Lonesome.

Back to top Go down

Kevin Lights

Ultimate Member

Kevin Lights
Ultimate Member

Post by Kevin Lights Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 pm

Don't even see how he's packet editing but I don't even know what's going on in the server these days.

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Post by Nikee Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Tenshi Lights wrote:Don't even see how he's packet editing but I don't even know what's going on in the server these days.

He didn't packet edit. He said he would by lying then he got his friend to warp him.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:41 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:So if I'm understanding this correctly....you didn't really warp yourself, you had someone else warp you and you just pretended to warp yourself to fool the other person for shits and giggles. Sounds like something I would do. Although, to be fair, when you make a hint at packet editing or hacking or something along that line, you risk getting dragged into unnecessary situations like this.

"brb package edit F3" ?

Using F3 or saying F3 doesn't necessarily mean he was using it in a humorous tone. It's just a emote that anyone can use. People can say humorous statements without any emotes, doesn't mean the user was talking in a serious tone. I believe you're right on the ban that it was pushed too far on this, but a jail for an hour or a private discussion of this matter would've been the best idea. But I do understand what you're coming from.

Back to top Go down

lonesome

lonesome

i didnt package edit? Empty Re : i didnt package edit?

Post by lonesome Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:53 pm

So cant i be unbann now and as u mention jail 1 hr or pirvate discussion????

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:29 am

lonesome wrote:So cant i be unbann now and as u mention jail 1 hr or pirvate discussion????
Be patient untill an owner decides to unban you or not.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:54 am

iSnipes wrote:

"brb package edit F3" ?

Using F3 or saying F3 doesn't necessarily mean he was using it in a humorous tone. It's just a emote that anyone can use. People can say humorous statements without any emotes, doesn't mean the user was talking in a serious tone. I believe you're right on the ban that it was pushed too far on this, but a jail for an hour or a private discussion of this matter would've been the best idea. But I do understand what you're coming from.

k, there's no longer any use in discussing nuances of conversations. The point was not "F3 always indicates a joke" it's "You should be able to tell that he was kidding in this particular instance". They took a joke the wrong way and reported lonesome, and then got him banned by a trigger-happy GM who failed to go over the details.

This qualifies for an unban since the ban was unjust.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top