D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot get past character selection screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L A

Cannot get past character selection screen Empty Cannot get past character selection screen

Post by L A Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:36 pm

Cannot get past character selection screen R0ceo8

As you can see, I am technically "ingame", but I cannot see past the character selection screen. I can view pop-ups and avatar smegas, but that's it. I can even see when someone on my friend's list logs in.
(I think what happened was, the server restarted as I was in the middle of moving to another map, so I got stuck inbetween maps.)

I have tried the unstuck function on the website, but to no avail.

The name of that character is WLLL

EDIT: I have now been warped to a GM, so I'm not stuck inbetween maps anymore, but I still cannot get past the character selection screen. This is only happening with one of my characters, and server restarts have not helped this situation.

EDIT2: Willi and I have worked on this for a bit and we have confirmed that there is a problem with an item I'm wearing/in my inventory. The problem is not with the character.

Last edited by L A on Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Cannot get past character selection screen Empty Re: Cannot get past character selection screen

Post by Otaku Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:45 am

Please wait for a Owner/GM to warp you out of the map, if the case is really you being stuck inbetween maps; have you tired using a new character to get in-game or are all of them stuck?

./Copy and paste of what I replied to you on the support page.

Back to top Go down

L A

Cannot get past character selection screen Empty Re: Cannot get past character selection screen

Post by L A Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:31 pm

RealistBG wrote:Please wait for a Owner/GM to warp you out of the map, if the case is really you being stuck inbetween maps; have you tired using a new character to get in-game or are all of them stuck?

./Copy and paste of what I replied to you on the support page.

I have actually been warped to a GM, yet I'm still stuck like that. I am no longer stuck inbetween maps, yet I still can't get past the character selection screen.

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:36 am

Not sure if you're able to log-in now or not; after the few server restarts that have happened, so I'm just checking if your problem is still there.

If not, I apologise for the bump.

Back to top Go down

L A

Post by L A Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:53 am

RealistBG wrote:Not sure if you're able to log-in now or not; after the few server restarts that have happened, so I'm just checking if your problem is still there.

If not, I apologise for the bump.

The problem is still there, however, we have given up on resolving it. I am being compensated for the loss of everything.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 pm

Did you spoke with Alpha about that?
Maybe he would restore all items, stats, rebirths etc.

Back to top Go down

L A

Post by L A Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:10 pm

Smadow wrote:
Did you spoke with Alpha about that?
Maybe he would restore all items, stats, rebirths etc.

He has restored all stats and rebirths, but my items will not be refunded. Instead, I received a compensation of 151 Chickens and a Veraslmas Hat w/ 20k stats (Untradeable).

It's a small compensation, but it's better than nothing.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top