D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game won't start

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baitt

Game won't start Empty Game won't start

Post by Baitt Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:19 am

Hello, I just downloaded all the files and I think I put them in the right places but the client will go black after a few seconds after I click the non-hamachi client and then maple will close. Any help would be appreciated Very Happy

What I did to install was I downloaded both the maple client and the server client into the same folder. Loopback is also disabled.

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Game won't start Empty Re: Game won't start

Post by bobba Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:45 am

Baitt wrote:Hello, I just downloaded all the files and I think I put them in the right places but the client will go black after a few seconds after I click the non-hamachi client and then maple will close. Any help would be appreciated Very Happy

What I did to install was I downloaded both the maple client and the server client into the same folder. Loopback is also disabled.
Did you put the non-hamachi client inside of the folder which pictogram is a star? If not, that's your problem

Back to top Go down

Baitt

Post by Baitt Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:38 pm

Odd. I just tried it again and it happened to work. There must have been a server reset or something when I tried earlier this morning. Thanks for the help anyways Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top