D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] Empty RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted]

Post by RayStormX Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:39 am

Name:

IGN: RayStormX

Why do you wish to be a GM:
It's always good to serve a community that you love! In all seriousness, it would be a pleasure to be able to work as a GM again, but this time in a server that really strives to innovate and stand out. I'd like to help make this server be the best.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
let's see...probably joined around the end of September or the start of October....I joined at least before the 6th of October for sure.

Any GM experience:
I have extensive GM experience in DonutMS, and SteadyMS both now shutdown. I did GM at ExtinctMS, but that server wasn't all that great compared to the other two Laughing
I was following up on reports and catching hackers mostly in DonutMS. Since hackers were rare on SteadyMS, I spent more time helping players and organizing events in that server.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

sadly, my screenshots from Donutstory are long gone. but a screenshot from one of my vids show proof of my GM status there.
Spoiler:

It's been a while (7months) since I've done GM commands but I've got a handbook somewhere in my documents.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yes. and with tact too. We've all been noobs at one point. We all know that feeling of frustration of trying to figure things out and sometimes unintentionally being rude to others that try to help us. I understand where these players are coming from and I take care to be friendly and as helpful as possible.

everything from chatting on the chatbox to help them, to answering their questions and resolving disputes between players.

How can you help the server:
As a GM? Ban Hackers and come up with unique events that players would find fun. During my stay at SteadyMS, I would take player feedback and recommendations for events, check how practical the event is, and make sure that it does not conflict with any server regulations in place.
examples
Spoiler:

as a video editor, I can produce videos and attract even more players to the servers through advertisments, promos, and other videos that I would make while on the server. Provided that I have spare time and have already gone on patrol for hackers for the day, and no one is asking for help, I could record footage as a GM that I otherwise could not as a regular player. whether it's being a GM or video-editing, I give 101% effort in everything I do.

I know how powerful social networking can be, and I can perhaps up an official facebook, twitter, etc. just to get the word out about the server, keep up the image that it's unique and lots of fun. every little bit counts, wouldn't you agree?

You could say that I would go above and beyond the call of duty.

GFX:
RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] Signat10
Spoiler:
RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] HeavenlyExample
RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] Falconpunch-2
I used Sony Vegas Pro 9 to make these pictures XD
except this one:
RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] 139-80
Other*: (Info about you)

I'm online even though it might be late night. I seem to log in when alot of brazillians or singaporeans are online.
weekends I'm online more.

I'm virtually connected to the internet 24 hours a day since I have internet access on my iphone and my campus is one huge wifi hotspot. so if I'm needed, send me an email or message and I'll go ingame if I can, or at least check the forums / chatbox if I'm not at my pc.
Since GM apps are opened due to the need for more active GMs, I will try to meet expectations. As stated earlier, I'm basically connected 24/7, so it'll be easy to reach me if you need someone ingame to monitor the server.

Last edited by Raystormx on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] Empty Re: RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted]

Post by {GM} Night Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:48 am

Good Luck ;D

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] Empty Thank you

Post by RayStormX Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:58 am

I've got the experience, so I hope that's taken into consideration Cool

Back to top Go down

Gylro

Average Member

Gylro
Average Member

RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted] Empty Re: RayStormX's GM Application [Accepted]

Post by Gylro Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:11 am

Good luck, Raystormx!

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:38 am

The videos you make as a player are awesome, cant imagine the one as a GM
-Accepted-

Back to top Go down

Gylro

Average Member

Gylro
Average Member

Post by Gylro Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:05 am

Nice, you are accepted. Gratz.

Back to top Go down

sete39

sete39

Post by sete39 Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:00 pm

Grats,u got accepted

Back to top Go down

(-Astronomy-)

Dedicated Member

(-Astronomy-)
Dedicated Member

Post by (-Astronomy-) Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Gratz dude Very Happy!!

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:38 pm

lawl. Cool glad to be part of the team. thanks everyone, I'll do my best :3

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:17 pm

GRATZ!

Back to top Go down

SAKl

SAKl

Post by SAKl Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:42 pm

Congratz Ray!

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top