D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iJessica's GM Application [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{GM}_Jessikuh

Average Member

{GM}_Jessikuh
Average Member

iJessica's GM Application [Accepted] Empty iJessica's GM Application [Accepted]

Post by {GM}_Jessikuh Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:08 am

Name:
Jessica Yu
IGN:
iJessica
Why do you wish to be a GM:
I wish to be a GM because i have played this server for quite a long time and enjoy being there to help others in need. I do live in Australia and play when most US/Canadian people are asleep and find many people asking for help from Sg or Singapore. I only live about two hours ahead of these people and am willing to persist in helping them even if they prove difficult to handle at times. I do hope to help with the server as much as possible and I am dependable and helpful. I have seen many problems in my time being here eg.(people falsely accused and banned, money issues etc.) and i feel as though i can have a real influence on the community of D.ChaosMS and be able to help with these problems asmuch as i can.
How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
I have been playing D.ChaosMs for about 2-3 Months now i think and was previously playing 2 months before that when i was still a GM at StripMSv75(if you can remember that Alpha)
Any GM experience:
I have had alot of experience ranging from my internship at the start of v55 and have progressed considerably since. I have been GM in numerous servers such as StripMs,KyunaMs,ScarMs,iHeartMS,DestinyMS just to name a few but as i see from alot of them they each have their own set of rules and commands which needed to by abided by.
Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
I would start by asking if he or she has downloaded our full Maplestory from our site, then persist in saying if they downloaded the beta files and finally ask if they downloaded the Non-Hamachi client which is needed to play. If problems do arise I would walk them through in what they have done and how they have done it, if they had loopback problems i would take them step by step on how to get to the area to disable the loopback and be able to play. I have also found that many people can't play either because they hadn't played turned off their firewall/anti-virus or let an exception for D.Chaos through or because they had not downloaded the Non-Hamachi Client.
How can you help the server:
I am a loyal and servant-hearted person and i feel as though i can benefit the server, through watching over the community to helping new players and supplying the server with lots of support and effort to make it grow and sustain its longevity. I was able to script i'm not too sure if i'm able to anymore, I can GFX but not at the level of some people im quite still a beginner and i am able to do things like youtube vids and such to help the community grow.
Other*: (Info about you)
My name is Jessica, i live in Australia, i am currently 16, i have been playing Maplestory since i was about 8 from influence of my brother, i got into private servers since i was 10 as Maplestory was excruciatingly difficult in those times and had to consistantly kill the same monster over and over again and became quite tedious and became heavily involved with being a GM and gaming by the ages of 11-12 as I started becoming full GMs in some servers.
Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can)
I am able to sort of GFX i do my own GFX when i feel like it. i do own adobe collection (legit purchase) and have done some GFX, im not the best at it yet but im learning.
Some proof : iJessica's GM Application [Accepted] Thing11
This is a GIF i made of my D.Chaos char, it took quite some time getting it right but its okay i guess.

Back to top Go down

SAKl

SAKl

iJessica's GM Application [Accepted] Empty Re: iJessica's GM Application [Accepted]

Post by SAKl Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:10 am

Hahas Smile Good luck Jess <3

Back to top Go down

Yukai

Yukai

iJessica's GM Application [Accepted] Empty o3o GOOD LUCK

Post by Yukai Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:11 am

Super long....Anyway GOOD LUCK

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Jessikuh

Average Member

{GM}_Jessikuh
Average Member

iJessica's GM Application [Accepted] Empty Re: iJessica's GM Application [Accepted]

Post by {GM}_Jessikuh Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:13 am

SAKl wrote:Hahas Smile Good luck Jess <3
Thx alex!! i think i wrote too much tho as you say ):

Back to top Go down

SAKl

SAKl

Post by SAKl Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:15 am

ijessica wrote:
SAKl wrote:Hahas Smile Good luck Jess <3
Thx alex!! i think i wrote too much tho as you say ):

Hahas no =] looks perfect (:

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Jessikuh

Average Member

{GM}_Jessikuh
Average Member

Post by {GM}_Jessikuh Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:17 am

How is it perfect looks like im trying to bore everyone to death.. should i shorten it?

Back to top Go down

SAKl

SAKl

Post by SAKl Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:18 am

ijessica wrote:How is it perfect looks like im trying to bore everyone to death.. should i shorten it?

Hahas XD Dont worry Jess (: It's perfect. I read word by word without getting bored. really.

Back to top Go down

Yukai

Yukai

iJessica's GM Application [Accepted] Empty TOO LONG jk

Post by Yukai Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:38 am

OMG why so long JK.. its look nice, better then mine lol

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:04 pm

-Accepted-

Back to top Go down

SAKl

SAKl

Post by SAKl Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Congratz Jess (: I'm happy you got accepted. love you <3

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top